Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. (14202 Views)

Acca or Ican / Acca Or Ican Which Should I Go For? Pls Advice / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by pioneer: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA/CIMA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by zezebabyxoxo: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can anyone kindly send me the study packs for F1, F2 and F3. Thanks.
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by zezebabyxoxo: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ok
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by dhameelolar(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Check this site for study packs and revision kits, its what I use http://freeaccastudymaterial..de/?m=0
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by stint(m): 4:15am On Dec 25, 2014
Please I have a degree in mathematics and i want to qualify as an invrstment banker. My plan was: CIS, ICAN and then MBA. But it seems ACCA is better than ICAN. But i suspect it may prove too difficult and expensive for me. Since I dont have an accounting background. Am i even allowed to take ACCA. And how long will it take me.!
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by dhameelolar(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
stint:
Please I have a degree in mathematics and i want to qualify as an invrstment banker. My plan was: CIS, ICAN and then MBA. But it seems ACCA is better than ICAN. But i suspect it may prove too difficult and expensive for me. Since I dont have an accounting background. Am i even allowed to take ACCA. And how long will it take me.!

Anyone is allowed to take acca, no matter your first degree background, you should start from paper F1-F9 then the Professional stage, it should take u about 2-3 yrs to complete your acca papers
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by stint(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2014
dhameelolar:

Anyone is allowed to take acca, no matter your first degree background, you should start from paper F1-F9 then the Professional stage, it should take u about 2-3 yrs to complete your acca papers
Thanks a lot. I have another question, in your own estimation, how much harder is acca to ican. And hoe much do you think it will cost. About there exam centres, do they havr enough around thr country. And do you think i can do it without going for lectures, by just studying the packs.
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by dhameelolar(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2014
stint:

Thanks a lot. I have another question, in your own estimation, how much harder is acca to ican. And hoe much do you think it will cost. About there exam centres, do they havr enough around thr country. And do you think i can do it without going for lectures, by just studying the packs.

Yes it is possible, it requires determination, do you have experience in accting fields cos acca would test each of them, if u hv a first degree in accting it would help a lot, ur question about which is harder between acca and ican is a question that has always been up for debate since forever, it depends on ur mindset about which u think would be harder for u, ican students say theirs is tougher while acca students would say the same, so overall it depends on ur focus for the exam, acca is no walk in the park, there are about 3 exam centers in lagos, and there are in other states in nigeria, the centers are large enough, I don't know for sure the cost of exams now but it is best if u check acca's website accaglobal.com
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by dhameelolar(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2014
stint:

Since you're an investment banker, you won't have troubles with papers F9 - Financial Management and P4 - Advanced Financial Management
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!

We have BPP study texts on some of the areas of the new Ican syllabus such as Performance Management, Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Reporting and Corporate Reporting. You can contact us if you have any mind boggling questions about any professional accounting certification.

You can call us for GRE and GMAT texts. We also have engineering textbooks.

We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

lanrilo@yahoo.com
Re: Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. by Dereformer(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do you stay around Nnewi and environs, are you desirous of being an ICAN certified accountant, then take advantage of the opportunity PATRAC CONSULTING presents.

At PATRAC, we have well groomed, intelligent and gifted Ican tutors. Our past students who did exceedingly well in ICAN exams are part of our Teaching squad.

Our selection process ensures that we engage first class brains.

In our center, we allow our students to evaluate us within the first one month and thereafter, make payment if satisfied with our method, or leave without paying a dime if not satisfied. Our experience has always been that no one ever left.

May 2016 diet lectures commences in earnest from January 9, 2016.

For inquiries call 08176412800.

PATRAC.... we make a living by grooming people to become chartered accountants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / Top 10 Things You Should Never Do At Work / Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.