Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Wife With No Privacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife With No Privacy (23172 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife With No Privacy by phidipe(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please Fellow Nairalnder
Greetings to the elders in the house please I need your advice. How do I treat a wife that opens up everything that goes on in her family to her mum and siblings
She holds their advice higher than her husband .please advice

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Olunmercy56(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
lipsrsealed it's not by age, its by good sense. She is not ready for a good home. You can't win some families unless the person involved is ready to disassociate herself far from them to have a better home

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022

one day some men will come online to ask how they can suck their wife breast

why are you called a husband, a home governor when you can't govern your house without online verdict

you re ashamed that she let out your private issues to her family and friends but you come online to do the same
shame on you 'contemporary husband'

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife With No Privacy by rickpat(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
talk to her about the meaning of marriage...she doesn't know what marriage is about...

she is turning your marriage into A COMMUNITY PROJECT.

TALK TO HER,TEACH HER because this might collapse your marriage sooner than later,she ain't matured enough to be married

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife With No Privacy by rickpat(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
talk to her about the meaning of marriage...she doesn't know what marriage is about...

TALK TO HER,TEACH HER because this might collapse your marriage sooner than later,she ain't matured enough to be married, though I'm not a fan of marriage counselor but you could try one if you can afford it

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Olunmercy56(f): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
rickpat:

TALK TO HER,TEACH HER because this might collapse your marriage sooner than later,she ain't matured enough to be married

A wife not a girlfriend. That is medicine after death. Both of them need to check their foundation and amend it, unless the wife and her family are the ones feeding the family. Let the man tell her what she wants if she wants to go further.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Uzomacharles: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Talk to her..
she's in a new family
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Zonefree(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Married people are becoming menace to this great forum cool

30 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by rickpat(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:

A wife not a girlfriend. That is medicine after death. Both of them need to check their foundation and amend it, unless the wife and her family are the ones feeding the family. Let the man tell her what she wants if she wants to go further.
I know it's a wife,not all people know what marriage is about before getting married...even if the wife and her family funds the marriage, doesn't mean she will tell them everything...she should protect her home to a large extent...anyways good luck to them

7 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by ojun50(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Report her to her pastors

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder
Greetings to the elders in the house please I need your advice. How do I treat a wife that opens up everything that goes on in her family to her mum and siblings
Just manage her.

2 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Olunmercy56(f): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
rickpat:
I know it's a wife,not all people know what marriage is about before getting married...even if the wife and her family funds the marriage, doesn't mean she will tell them everything...she should protect her home to a large extent...anyways good luck to them

You said it all, who will now preach to the wife to have sense?
Re: Wife With No Privacy by rickpat(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:

You said it all, who will now preach to the wife to have sense?
the husband, religious leader (if they are religious), counselor or her family should caution her to go build her family with her husband that's if her family sees anything wrong in her behavior.

a case I saw years back,was the lady always going back to her family house every day... saying she misses her family...returns in the evening...it took her mum to stop her from doing that...such happens to newly wedded couples that stay in the same town with their parents....she just needs talking to and teaching

2 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Married people are becoming menace to this great forum cool
Are you feeling threatened?

4 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Another married people wahala...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dear Phidipe,

You married a babe and can only correct her like one. Talk to her, if she doesn't change start making some deliberate decisions without informing her. When she picks offense tell her it's because of her chuchuchu, you decided to stop carrying her along.

She will learn.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife With No Privacy by phidipe(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
God forbid I reject that in Jesus name I made provision for both of us.
Olunmercy56:

Re: Wife With No Privacy by phidipe(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
God bless you for this advice
Palema007:
Dear Phidipe,

You married a babe and can only correct her like one. Talk to her, if she doesn't change start making some deliberate decisions without informing her. When she picks offense tell her it's because of her chuchuchu, you decided to stop carrying her along.

She will learn.

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
phidipe:
God bless you for this advice
Amen.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Ekoblendedsince: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good luck bro
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Suspect1: 1:30am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

why are you called a husband, a home governor when you can't govern your house without online verdict

you re ashamed that she let out your private issues to her family and friends but you come online to do the same

7 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by LordIsaac(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2022
It is as important as finding a good wife to make sure she comes from a good background.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Destiblack(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder

Tell the parents to stop dividing your home boldly looking them in the eyes, or they should return your bride price and marry their daughter.

Bleep whatever you think about me,always remember there is no competition in destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nonexisting: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder
The bold part is your main problem. I wonder why you didn't use it as headline. The future of your marriage and home now depend on the personalities of your in laws. If they are good, you are still finished but if they are bad, it means you are completely finished. Either way, you are done for.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife With No Privacy by LordIsaac(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
There was no ground rules from the beginning before you stepped into the union, that's why. Like children, women guage your powers, and will trample upon your will the minute you are perceived weak.
Give her the last warning (which I know she will break to test you), and when she breaks it, pack a bag and leave the house permanently before the world ( but temporarily in your heart) until you are begged to return and the terms of the marriage renegotiated. They have everything to lose if you call their bluff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Jamesmadisson(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022

Re: Wife With No Privacy by FalseProphet1(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Get a bell and ring it loudly on her head when she's sleeping, as you ring dance vigorously and shout these words, talku talku dwarf demons be banished forever.

And it will drive off the talkative demon from her head you have to do it for not less than 10 minutes, if you exceed 10 minutes she might become a deaf and dumb.

This I have seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Amotekun777: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Majority of Nigerian women have high regards for their 'Pastors' than their husband's hence, the high divorce rate. angry
Re: Wife With No Privacy by thorpido(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
She obviously didn't mature fully for marriage.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Send her back to her people for REFRESHER & UPDATE courses. Hope that settles your case too?
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Ezedon(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Serious case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum / Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.