Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) (41210 Views)

Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by SmartGadgetz: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Trashy
If no be say we dey see for some threads lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, I for swear for you small...

Lol, bad guy grin
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by mario2k(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Bluntdude post=111237604]

With the way you go about preaching doom, I don't believe you have any reasonable thing to say. Even God Himself wins the heart of men through the message of love and persuasion. You think your stupid message on hell scares people here? You must be joking! The truth is that if you are really deep in God, hell and threatening will not be the only message you have. When I became born again it wasn't the message on hell that converted me. As a matter of fact, everytime I heard the message on hell, at first I became remorseful but after I step out from that vicinity, I continued in sin. When God finally arrested me, the message had absolutely nothing to do with hell fire and guess what? I only listened to a tape in my room broke down in tears and got converted.

I know Chosen members... They don't attend other churches no wonder you're stuck in your doctrine of doom. You better do yourself good and mingle with other Christians so that you can liberate yourself from this dooms-day-only-doctrine which you hold dearly.

WHY NOT CLOSE YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. WHY MENTION CHOSEN MEMBERS,BECAREFUL BEFORE YOU GET YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE. CHOSEN IS BLESSED!
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Originalsly: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmm...... with all the influence this guy has ..... this is how he chose to use it.... motivate the youths to acquire same .... by any means necessary .... but yet we be wondering why the kidnappings etc . Guess he needs a mentor..... Akon can help.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Luukasz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loud mouthed boy
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by BelieveThat: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

Me? You don match aboki shit be that.
grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by okoroemeka(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Peace081:
Davido... All ladies dream man tongue
I tell you and c Ronald
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Then what do you want us to do.... should we fry beans

1 Like

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Bluntdude: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=mario2k post=111238670][/quote]

Oga go find chair sit-down. Na una type dey carry denomination for head but have a heart of stone.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by letitrainnow(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cute
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Obi3icebaba(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uprightness100:
King Solo was the Master in charge of all these things. At the End he cried out " Vanity upon Vanity"! All is Vanity.

What am I trying to say?
Deal with all these things with very very Light Hands.
They are Deceivers. They have nothing to do with our life.

Pursue what really Matters! What Really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your Soul. Whatever you Have without a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ is a waste.

Be guided!

If davido give you one vanity, you go collect or you no go collect
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by knowhowk: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Higgies:
Everything is not money but everything is money.
Because of that I need a loan of 350k asap.
CONGRATULATIONS DAVIDO.
Even though we're age mate and I work harder than you, life's been fvcking me badly.
. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Peace081:
Davido... All ladies dream man tongue
count me out and speak for yourself only
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Solofresh2: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
BelieveThat:
Money is good shocked

One jewellery there fit buy person village.

Anyone that says vanity upon vanity under me ehhh...

Dedicating this ftc to all legit hurstlers out there. God no go shame us.

@Oga seun who is crediting me for this ftc?
Yes everything is still vanity
When you die, everything will be vanity.
But there are different types of vanity Sha
Chose your vanity wisely
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by yongg: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hienna1:

Thank God for news like this... The less priviledge are now less oppressed.

The Society is now peaceful and Healthy.

Lmao, that was funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by almarthins(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uprightness100:
King Solo was the Master in charge of all these things. At the End he cried out " Vanity upon Vanity"! All is Vanity.

What am I trying to say?
Deal with all these things with very very Light Hands.
They are Deceivers. They have nothing to do with our life.

Pursue what really Matters! What Really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your Soul. Whatever you Have without a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ is a waste.

Be guided!

Look at them above making mockery of what is real. Vanity of vanity
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Haters and bad bellerians would come here now and be jealousing their junior, sey him dey show off. Bad belle kee all of una.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Enemyofpeace: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yewandequeen:
count me out and speak for yourself only
yewande ma paro mo, stop lying, just only last week you begged me for his number and office address
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Enemyofpeace: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
ufotunang:
Then what do you want us to do.... should we fry beans
if you like fry stone, the guy no send
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by BigYash: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vanity fire.. Money over Vanity abeg..
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by LORDKing001: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
BelieveThat:
Money is good shocked

Stop exergerating . That money can't buy a village
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
yewande ma paro mo, stop lying, just only last week you begged me for his number and office address
your name precedes you.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by AntiMen: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntdude:

With the way you go about preaching doom, I don't believe you have any reasonable thing to say. Even God Himself wins the heart of men through the message of love and persuasion. You think your stupid message on hell scares people here? You must be joking! The truth is that if you are really deep in God, hell and threatening will not be the only message you have. When I became born again it wasn't the message on hell that converted me. As a matter of fact, everytime I heard the message on hell, at first I became remorseful but after I step out from that vicinity, I continued in sin. When God finally arrested me, the message had absolutely nothing to do with hell fire and guess what? I only listened to a tape in my room broke down in tears and got converted.

I know Chosen members... They don't attend other churches no wonder you're stuck in your doctrine of doom. You better do yourself good and mingle with other Christians so that you can liberate yourself from this dooms-day-only-doctrine which you hold dearly.

Everybody with their own belief system, there are over 4000 religion in the world, with everyone believing theirs is right..

Every in Christianity, different churches with their own doctrines yet they read same Bible...

At the end of the day people will belief anything they want based on their own interpretation...

But from my own perspective, there's no eternity, once life leaves your body you become as you were before birth....

Void and emptiness....
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by DonTattaglia: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Trash...Any idiot can post anything he likes and claim heaven & earth. Am not moved with all this nonsense. Am proud, yes and self made!! Argue with your scrotum or clitoris.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by izubext007: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bragging man.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by bewla(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
BelieveThat:
Money is good shocked

I dash you like
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Bigheart042(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntdude:

Pls tell him more..
Christianity is love.
Preaching and putting fear in people isn't Christ way...
I just pity his neighbor
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Goldbw122(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well it is good to have money but all in all is life, when there is no life definitely there is no hope so I prefer life over these riches..
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Davido: this is not even half.

Blogger: this is half.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by whirlout: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
abobote:
When Davido is out of idea, he will start showing all these rubbish

Dont mind him. If he writes his own music like Burna and those other artiosts do instead of ghostwriters, he won't have that much time on hand with brandishish rubbish. Act like you 've been there or presently there.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by whirlout: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
how is cr7 richer than davido’s father? How much be Ronaldo’s net worth?

Adeleke worths 900m$ Ronaldo worths 600m$

In what currency is Davido's dad richer than Ronaldo pls. Davido dad at best is worth 50 million dollars. $900 million dollars is just arbitrary number thrown out by Nigerian bloggers. Ronaldo is Forbes verified and even if you go by speculation, he has a higher net worth than the Adelekes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Share Picture With His Mother / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.