Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,316 members, 7,857,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) (41226 Views)

Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Bbbw: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Wirewire1m(m): 1:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Higgies:
Everything is not money but everything is money.
Because of that I need a loan of 350k asap.
CONGRATULATIONS DAVIDO.
Even though we're age mate and I work harder than you, life's been fvcking me badly.
that is the reason why you need to start bombing ASAP and bring USA bank info, let us cash out

1 Like

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Pain(m): 2:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Sadly, most of these jewelries are not gold and can't be resold for a good price. Its the vortex of delusion created to waste the funds of black artistes. I know idiots will argue. But the fools will always be with us
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by muzilala: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Bluntdude:

With the way you go about preaching doom, I don't believe you have any reasonable thing to say. Even God Himself wins the heart of men through the message of love and persuasion. You think your stupid message on hell scares people here? You must be joking! The truth is that if you are really deep in God, hell and threatening will not be the only message you have. When I became born again it wasn't the message on hell that converted me. As a matter of fact, everytime I heard the message on hell, at first I became remorseful but after I step out from that vicinity, I continued in sin. When God finally arrested me, the message had absolutely nothing to do with hell fire and guess what? I only listened to a tape in my room broke down in tears and got converted.

I know Chosen members... They don't attend other churches no wonder you're stuck in your doctrine of doom. You better do yourself good and mingle with other Christians so that you can liberate yourself from this dooms-day-only-doctrine which you hold dearly.

You made a point and i have told him this before.
I am not just a member of The Lord’s Chosen, I’m also a very close relative of the G.O. He’s my uncle. I remember those days when his former wife was alive, Pst Lazarus Muoka will take us to Shiloh every December even though we were members of Watchman church and later in 2003 Chosen was birthed.
What I’m i trying to say; I understand most chosen members have this guy’s dead mentality and try to scare people with hell all the time, it doesn’t work that way, people still go back to their old ways and all that. This guy keeps looking for ways to display his dark views. I hope his stop all these and reach out with love. I’ve had wonderful time with sweet chosen members that will lead anyone to Christ with their lifestyle and it’s evident in every area of their lives. I reckon this righteousness guy might be jobless, if he has a good and live the work ethic life, he won’t be coming here to air his ill-fated views, and ofcourse, no one here takes him any seriously.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by emmyileri(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2022
These are people encouraging young ones to engage in rituals.
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by oluwole4love: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Public Display of Immaturity
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2022
princepee:
Money get level,
Abromavic of Chelsea's wrist watch buy everything wey Davido get.

Cr7 rich pass Davido and him father join together.
Money get level.

Cr7 worths $500 million dollars. Davido’s father worths $750 million dollars. How him take rich pass am?
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Bluntdude: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2022
muzilala:

You made a point and i have told him this before.
I am not just a member of The Lord’s Chosen, I’m also a very close relative of the G.O. He’s my uncle. I remember those days when his former wife was alive, Pst Lazarus Muoka will take us to Shiloh every December even though we were members of Watchman church and later in 2003 Chosen was birthed.
What I’m i trying to say; I understand most chosen members have this guy’s dead mentality and try to scare people with hell all the time, it doesn’t work that way, people still go back to their old ways and all that. This guy keeps looking for ways to display his dark views. I hope his stop all these and reach out with love. I’ve had wonderful time with sweet chosen members that will lead anyone to Christ with their lifestyle and it’s evident in every area of their lives. I reckon this righteousness guy might be jobless, if he has a good and live the work ethic life, he won’t be coming here to air his ill-fated views, and ofcourse, no one here takes him any seriously.

You're absolutely right. From my experience as a Christian, it takes more than threats to make one become saved. People are yearning for deeper relationship and intimacy with God and he's busy threatening them with hell. I don tire for the guy matter
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by BelieveThat: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
bewla:
I dash you like
grin
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
Davido... All ladies dream man tongue
Excluding me
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Wizpa(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Uprightness100:
King Solo was the Master in charge of all these things. At the End he cried out " Vanity upon Vanity"! All is Vanity.

What am I trying to say?
Deal with all these things with very very Light Hands.
They are Deceivers. They have nothing to do with our life.

Pursue what really Matters! What Really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your Soul. Whatever you Have without a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ is a waste.

Be guided!

How do you reason?
Upside Down??
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by dettemanon(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
I love wearing silver chains. I like it not only as a neck gewerly. Chains have now begun to be used as an additional element in any part of the look. As far as I know, you can order German Kabirski Jewelry to decorate jeans, a bag, and other clothing items. My image is often decorated with chains, even on shoes. I don't aspire to be the most fashionable person in the city, but I like to attract attention. On my almost black skin, a chain made of gold or silver looks cool and impressive, you know. And how do you like to wear chains? Perhaps you like something less cumbersome than what is seen in the photos from the thread's first post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Share Picture With His Mother / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.