Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues (372 Views)

Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by NickNoble: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Many times people feel that talking to friends about their relationship issues is the best way out.

I know someone who was in a relationship with a girl for more than two years and as all know that no relationship is always a bed of roses.

This guy had a best friend he was always complaining to anytime he has issues with his girlfriend and this his best friend was always telling him to leave the girl and say all sort of bad things about the girl. One day this guy and his girlfriend had a big fight as usual and after he listened to his best friend he decided to breakup with his girlfriend.

After about two weeks of their breakup and non communication, because they still have feelings for each other, they finally communicated and met each other to settle their differences. You will not believe that this girl burst into tears while telling him how the person he calls his best friend has been coming to meet her behind his back and wanted to introduce her to his elder brother so that they will date. This is the same girlfriend this best friend always say is very bad and the guy should leave her. That is the same girl he wants to introduce to his elder brother to marry.

What do you all think about this?
Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by chatinent: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2022
I carry my burden myself.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by HopeNeverDies: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!

Only a fool listens or lets friends interfere in his or her relationship issue.

I once fought by close pal coz of my girl then. ( You can call me names, IDC. He was calling my girl then all sort of bad names which I don’t like ) he didn’t like the girl coz I broke up with a girl he wanted me to date....

Funniest thing, this my girl then and my guy are now close pal...
Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
No matter the situation it is never wise to carry your relationship/marital issues and take them to third parties to analyze and dissect, it most times never ends well, ending in premium tears.

This affects both men and women
Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by fullnetwork: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
No matter the situation it is never wise to carry your relationship/marital issues and take them to third parties to analyze and dissect, it most times never ends well, ending in premium tears.

100%
Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by kelspinall(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
I keep saying this"fuq friends"
Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by NickNoble: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

True
Re: Why You Should Never Trust Friends With Your Relationship Issues by Ekoblendedsince: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Mtn Data / Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? / 7 Things You Should Tell Your Wife Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.