Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

7 Things You Should Tell Your Wife Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Should Tell Your Wife Everyday (371 Views)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Tell Your Wife Everyday by Fezboy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
1. Express your feelings for her.

Reiterating your feelings for her daily will help to build her confidence in you, which will in turn help to strengthen your relationship. You should keep in mind, however, that telling her that you love her is more than just saying it; it is also about showing her that you love her. The act of saying something without truly meaning it is unappealing in the extreme. Every morning, tell that lady how much you adore her, and make sure she is always smiling. The admirable person that you are will astound her.

2. Express your admiration for her beauty.

No matter whether you are married or in a romantic relationship, you have a woman in your life who is important to you. Surely, if you think she's attractive, you should express your feelings to her. Her face would light up if you told her how beautiful she looked daily. 'Compliments are the key to a woman's heart, and men who can give them to her will find their way into her heart.'

3. Let Her Know How Much She Means To You.

This isn't a movie, so if she means the world to you, tell her how much you appreciate everything she does for you.

Telling her how much you value her will only serve to encourage her to express her feelings in return.

4. Make a promise to her that you would not cause her any trouble.

The assurance that you will never hurt her, no matter what would compel her to give you her entire self. If you truly care about her, it is not acceptable to cause her harm. If she is certain of her feelings for you, she will go to great lengths to protect you. If you spoke to her in this manner, she'd be head over heels in love with you every day.

Read more>>>https://africamediang.com/7-things-you-should-tell-your-wife-everyday/

Re: 7 Things You Should Tell Your Wife Everyday by muyico(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
7 tins u shuld tell ur husband 1) give me money 2)give me money 3)give me money 4)give me money read d remaining here on google

(1) (Reply)

Ezinne Weds Mcdonald Friday 15th And Saturday 16th April, 2022 / 5 Ways On How Woman Can Calm Her Man When He Is Angry / Is This Guy Being Honest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.