Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot (1410 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2011
why are naija girls so deceitful and why do they lie a lot? they lie about their age,their marital status and everything.Some even lie about being virgins whereas they would have a kid safely hidden in the village while they go about portraying themselves as virgins.Some despirate ones even use lime on their puzzy to make it tight and deceive we guys about them being virgins.Today its common seeing a 38 yr old woman refering to herself as sweet sixteen.Naija girls lie too much when in a relationship and its about time we naija girls ditched them for white girls.A white gurl looks much better for a naija nigga cheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
How many Nigerian girls have you been with?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by tpia5: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
its about time we naija girls ditched them for white girls

aye e ti baje sha.

@ all

why is it so difficult for the site admin to simply delete sick threads?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by 190: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
lefulefu:

why are naija girls so deceitful and why do they lie a lot? they lie about their age,their marital status and everything.Some even lie about being virgins whereas they would have a kid safely hidden in the village while they go about portraying themselves as virgins.Some [size=18pt]despirate[/size] ones even use lime on their puzzy to make it tight and deceive we guys about them being virgins.Today its common seeing a 38 yr old woman refering to herself as sweet sixteen.Naija girls lie too much when in a relationship and its about time [size=18pt]we naija girls ditched them for white girls[/size].A white gurl looks much better for a naija nigga cheesy

Shakin my head!

OP - u're another BIG FOOOL and a disgrace to your fellow animals undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Jeel: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
May be Men caused it
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
Ode ni Op yi mehn
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@ <<<<<  village girl  angry
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2011
Dyt (f) <<<< big lier undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by ronkebp(f): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
Lol, Oh My God, !!!!! seriously?!!!!!, somebody just woke up to wite rubbish, 'bobo yen need egba menhh', Na which gal dey date you sef to the point of lying to you, ? iro nla, your mates are dating men, it is not too late for you,
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Scooby1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
Poster, if you prefer white girls, why worry yourself with what naija girls are doing. For your information not all naija girls are materialistic,
there are some nubian queens who are hardworking and dont depend on men for their needs! I think it is high time we start appreciating women irrespective of race!
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Ekpoma1: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
It was a waste of vital 30seconds reading this fatuous thread. Op, abeg try get sense small.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
rokiatu:

How many Nigerian girls have you been with?
i have dated naija girls from the east,north and west and there is one thing i have found common with them which is lying
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by BABE3: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
Scooby1:

Poster, if you prefer white girls, why worry yourself with what naija girls are doing. For your information not all naija girls are materialistic,
there are some nubian queens who are hardworking and dont depend on men for their needs
! I think it is high time we start appreciating women irrespective of race!

Scooby Doo, so you're trying to say materialistic girls are not hardworking and they depend on men for their needs?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
Which part of the question don't you understand

Read it again.
rokiatu:

[size=20pt]How many[/size] Nigerian girls have you been with?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by BABE3: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
lefulefu:

i have dated naija girls from the east,north and west and there is one thing i have found common with them which is lying

Will you shut the front door?! Olodo! You don't even know how to lie very well. You've already opened your yansh----you're a female! You're too careless.

So therefore, E don do. Oya go away.  wink

Oh yh, Next time you're creating a new fake ID---

1) Don't create a topic the minute you register.

2) Even if you wanna create a topic--make it a nice, non-controversial topic.

3) After a while, you can start showing your true colors---like you're doing now

4) Don't be careless. Always proof-read, coz you may have contradicted yourself.

Goodluck.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2011
Scooby1:

there are some nubian queens who are hardworking and dont depend on men for their needs! I think it is high time we start appreciating women irrespective of race!
95 percent of nigerian girls are money hungry and that is saying a lot
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by tellwisdom: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Give him his drug, dis guy is sick mehnn! angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by BABE3: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2011
lefulefu:

its about time [b]we naija girls [/b]ditched them for white girls.

Yes Apple pie, you're a female. That sort of mistake is very un-usual.  smiley
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Scooby1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
BABE!:

Scooby Doo, so you're trying to say materialistic girls are not hardworking and they depend on men for their needs?

Dont get me wrong babe, I was just informing the poster not to generalise all naija girls. Secondly am not here to put anyone down, each to their own!
Whatever rocks ur boat.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Scooby1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
lefulefu:

95% my a55.   grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by BABE3: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2011
Scooby1:

Dont get me wrong babe, I was just informing the poster not to generalise all naija girls. Secondly am not here to put anyone down, each to their own!
Whatever rocks your boat.

No koso. I was just tying see if I could validate the point you made. It's aight.  
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
BABE!:

Yes Apple pie, you're a female. That sort of mistake is very un-usual.  smiley
just a tyypo.i meant to say we guys
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=14pt]Give him his drug, dis guy is sick mehnn! angry angry[/size]
sick for calling out naija girls for their lying habits cheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
This topic is what you get for giving internet access to mental institutions
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2011
lefulefu:

95% percent of the Nigerian girls you have encountered, which is four.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
This topic is what you get for giving internet access to mental institutions

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Church Drama / Unfaithful girls. See Proof! / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.