Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,824 members, 7,848,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It (2819 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 20, 2022
After I waited 2 months for my bitter Ex to return my laptop and she didn’t, I had to take the matter up myself by traveling to her State, She didn’t even told me her family had relocated from their previous apartment and when I came into town, she started avoiding not until I called her mom who wasn’t around at that time. Had to wait some hours for her to come and when she called her daughter to hand over the laptop to me, lo and behold this girl started throwing tantrums and starting shouting outside causing some avoidable public embarrassment and it was not until her uncle intervened before she agreed to give me. It was a show that could have been avoided and I couldn’t have forgo the laptop because of data I have on it and I borrowed her to use not as a present, well nobody really knows me there so the embarrassment doesn’t rub much on me……….Glad I have my laptop back anyways

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Beautifulearth:
After I waited 2 months for my bitter Ex to return my laptop and she didn’t, I had to take the matter up myself by traveling to her State, She didn’t even told me her family had relocated from their previous apartment and when I came into town, she started avoiding not until I called her mom who wasn’t around at that time. Had to wait some hours for her to come and when she called her daughter to hand over the laptop to me, lo and behold this girl started throwing tantrums and starting shouting outside causing some avoidable public embarrassment and it was not until her uncle intervened before she agreed to give me. It was a show that could have been avoided and I couldn’t have forgo the laptop because of data I have on it and I borrowed her to use not as a present, well nobody really knows me there so the embarrassment doesn’t rub much on me……….Glad I have my laptop back anyways
Congratulations on getting your laptop back.

Causing a scene/drama is one of the major weapons in these skirt people's arsenal.

That front page thread yesterday where that empowered femail was saying real men don't come back for the things they bought for their women after breakup. Lol.

Wahala for who be real man.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by DickDastardly(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2022
A great win. The chicken brain wants to eat her cake and still have it. You are better off without her. Kudos to her mum. Her uncle is worthy of special mention as well.
I hate nonsense!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by legallyminded: 4:25am On Mar 20, 2022
DickDastardly:
A great win. The chicken brain wants to eat her cake and still have it. You are better off without her. Kudos to her mum. Her uncle is worthy of special mention as well.
I hate nonsense!!!

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Coded081(m): 4:38am On Mar 20, 2022
The most important thing is, you got back your laptop
Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 20, 2022
What led to the break-up? If she was at fault then it's fine you got it back. Even if she wasn't it's still ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats bro
Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by DarkCaesar(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Thought you were going to forgo it as some had earlier advised in your previous thread, no matter what public nuisance she made of her low self the great thing is you got your stuff back and it was not the you gave it to her in the first place, a sensible girl could have returned the borrowed item without it getting to this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Sonnobax15(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2022
grin
Good....An ex ought to belong to the X-axis and mustn't have anything to do with your Y-axis cheesy. Kudos for retrieving your laptop back..Make her new bf go buy her another laptop..

Rubbish undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Good, you broke the spell..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Baitullah: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
What led to the break-up? If she was at fault then it's fine you got it back. Even if she wasn't it's still ok.
No way out grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nonexisting: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2022
You are my nigga. If you had just waved on a random younger nigga and dashed the same laptop to him there and then in her presence, her tears would've filled a drum. But all in all, you didn't disappoint us, comrade.

16 Likes

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Wizywiz(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Op nice one... afterall u borrowed her so she ought to have returned it......abeg shine ya eyes when going into another relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Champions655:
Read the image below
What image?
Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Making a scene is one of the tricks girls use to waver public opinion in their favor...

I'm glad you didn't fall for such cheap tricks and you got your laptop back...

Please if there are other things in her possession that belongs to you, please go back and collect them asap grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats my nigga. U get sense!

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by VEXT: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2022
You did well..

We are all weak men wink cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by shantti(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
The other gender will call u a weak man grin grin grin. U strong gan op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by odinson1(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Women would call you a weak man for taking back what's rightfully yours.
But here lies the question, wouldn't a Truly weak man let it go instead,in fear of the unknown?

Courage, determination and Firm-mindedness are attributes of Strength,so you sir are a strong man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Theboy21: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy Comrade no disappoint at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by czarr(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Some Nigerian girls Sha, that's why I done comot my hand for their matter since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Uzomacharles: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2022
She breakup but she no know the implications...
Thank God say you no disgrace us...
EVEN SIMPS ARE HAPPY FOR YOUR ACTION

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by lordchiz(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Strong man
Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by house10s2: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
ladies will avoid these topic

1 Like

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:
You did well..

We are all weak men wink cheesy
Na you, your papa and your fellow simps be weak men.

1 Like

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by VEXT: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Na you, your papa and your fellow simps be weak men.

Say hi to Ur mom for me.. wink

1 Like

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Nairable: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Oh ye comerade, rise up to a round of applause.
Wahala to the skirt people who always try to define what a real man is. I mean, how na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Slynation(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Nice one bro...!! You did well
Those gender can continue dishing out rubbish phrase just to brandish real men weak men...!! But we don't care!! They don't want you but don't wanna lose your gift...!!

Anyways for me, Once I broke up with any girl, we can't even be friends, because there is absolutely nothing to talk about...!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by Fmlao: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
If thy right eyes give you peace, pluck it out.

Ladies and drama

There's their weapon.
Once u escape that, they will begin to cry (2nd weapon)
After that, emotional blackmail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It by DECENTBWOY: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
SOME LADIES CAN BE REALLY TOXIC SHA..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Guy Want A Spicy Girl In Relationships / Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her / "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.