Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her (2803 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Lovaboy2066: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
1. Prioritizing Your Happiness.

When someone loves you deeply, they often prioritize your happiness, going out of their way to make you smile and supporting your goals and dreams.

2. Consistent Communication.

Frequent and meaningful communication is a positive sign. If she frequently reaches out, shares personal thoughts, and listens attentively, it suggests a strong emotional connection.

3. Being Supportive.

When she stands by you during challenging times, offers encouragement, and celebrates your successes, it’s likely she cares deeply about you.

Read more>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/5-signs-she-loves-you-more-than-you-do/

2 Likes

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
1. She puts her money where her mouth is; So instead of repeating one million times that she loves you, she actually shows up for you, buys you stuff, and does not vanish when you ask her for money.

2. She actually makes your life easy; Women know how to simplify a man's life if they love him. You will just feel instantly that this woman is a good supporter. From her soul-lifting words to helping you organize stuff etc.

3. Adoration; A woman in love will adore you, she will gaze at you like a beautiful work of art. Your voice and touch are enough to cure her sad mood. Your actions will have an effect on her, or as the street calls it, her mumu button.

4. She is proud of you. Although over-experienced ladies won't do this, a girl in love wants to show you off. She wants to announce to the world that she is the queen of your heart and that she is your chosen one.

5. No stupid games; She will respond to you immediately after she gets your message and not play delaying tactics. No hiding her phone password, or unnecessary billing. She will always be on her best behavior and derive happiness in making you happy.

Op, there you go, that's five. Do you need more? grin

19 Likes

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Rokiat(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is very foolish for a woman to love a man more than he loves her.

As a woman always go for a man that loves you way way way more.

My man must loves me more than I love him no other way about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Karleb(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
The only way is that she gives you money.

If a Nigerian girl gives you money out of love, then it's genuine love.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by liveyourlife007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rokiat:

ODE

6 Likes

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Omoawoke: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Lmao, you go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by aimmoney9: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

This is why all those women that always bend down while washing clothes or cooking for long hours have bigger ass..... grin grin grin grin grin

The best things in life are free...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Rokiat(f): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lmao, you go wait tire

Never all my relationships they always love me more.

I know am the prize I behave like it.
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Omoawoke: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Never all my relationships they always love me more.

I know am the prize I behave like it.

They always love you more and nobody don give you ring

Lol, boyfriend is easy to get. Na husband hard. Until you get to that side, better keep shut.

Even people whey marry sef, they are not still secured, husband fit change game for you anytime and begin to chase girls younger and prettier than you.
Who the hell do you think you are? Better calm down and no let ego get the best of you. You no better pass People having challenges in relationships o, you no fine pass them sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Rokiat(f): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

They always love you more and nobody don give you ring

Lol, boyfriend is easy to get. Na husband hard. Until you get to that side, better keep shut.

Even people whey marry sef, they are not still secured, husband fit change game for you anytime and begin to chase girls younger and prettier than you.
Who the hell do you think you are? Better calm down and no let ego get the best of you. You no better pass People having challenges in relationships o, you no fine pass them sef

Hahhahahahahahahaha omg do
You want a glass of water? Hahaha lol calm down your tits it’s not that serious.

I don’t have to explain myself to a stranger on the internet you already assume I will let you be with your assumptions.

You asked who the hell I think I am? I am everything I think I am. Everything. You have a problem with me thinking hardly of myself? Lol hahahahaha I will always do nothing or nobody will change it.

Who cares if a husband change his mind or whatever he can I don’t care or fear losing any man.

Who gives a fu..ck a man is not the center of my life, there’s more to life. A man will never be the center of my life.

Shallow minded people thinking marriage is the ultimate pleasure and goal in life. No wonder so many miserable marriages in African, many men are marrying maids, instead of a wife they don’t even really like their wives.
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by AgbadoDie: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

I am about to dump my woman because I love her more than she loves me. So, think twice.

3 Likes

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Rokiat(f): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

I am about to dump my woman because I love her more than she loves me. So, think twice.

I am never thinking twice on this, a man has to love me more.

If you dump her she will replace you, she was living just fine before you came into her life she will be just fine when you leave.

7 billion plus people in the world I am sure you know this.
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by AgbadoDie: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

I am never thinking twice on this, a man has to love me more.

If you dump her she will replace you, she was living just fine before you came into her life she will be just fine when you leave.

7 billion plus people in the world I am sure you know this.

When you place someone or something else as more important than your man, let me know if he won't walk away when he puts you first in his life.
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Brandiebird: 2:21am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

You will settle for a simp! An alpha man is loved and adored by you and many others but he is yours.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Rokiat(f): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

When you place someone or something else as more important than your man, let me know if he won't walk away when he puts you first in his life.

Stop projecting lol I know you are going though it right now but what your lady did to you doesn’t mean that imma do that to my bae.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Rokiat(f): 2:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Brandiebird:

You will settle for a simp! An alpha man is loved and adored by you and many others but he is yours.

If I settle for a simp or a bird is that any of your business?

What I decide to settle for should be
My business nothing to do with you as it doesn’t affect your life in anyways.
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Brandiebird: 2:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

k
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahhahahahahahahaha omg do
You want a glass of water? Hahaha lol calm down your tits it’s not that serious.

I don’t have to explain myself to a stranger on the internet you already assume I will let you be with your assumptions.

You asked who the hell I think I am? I am everything I think I am. Everything. You have a problem with me thinking hardly of myself? Lol hahahahaha I will always do nothing or nobody will change it.

Who cares if a husband change his mind or whatever he can I don’t care or fear losing any man.

Who gives a fu..ck a man is not the center of my life, there’s more to life. A man will never be the center of my life.

Shallow minded people thinking marriage is the ultimate pleasure and goal in life. No wonder so many miserable marriages in African, many men are marrying maids, instead of a wife they don’t even really like their wives.

This your thoughts ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

when you clock 45, you will change your mind

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by emperor4love(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2023
If she no giv u money she no love u,even ashawo go do other ones fr u,but wen de invest in hard earn money on u,no going back,cos if the do,de loose nd felt cheated nd used ,but on that oooh after she don spend on u,don't continue with am in any form of marriage or union breakup mk u no see finish like, I picked u up nd fed u
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by etrange: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Your girl loves you more than you do? Does that statement even make sense? She loves you more than you love yourself? Lol...
Re: Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her by Brandiebird: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

😂. I can’t argue with that but what I said still stands.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Couple In Delta State Who Spent N50k Only For Their Wedding / Talking About Height . . . / Can One Truly Find LOVE On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.