Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (21343 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by blackparadise: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
PaulOtl:

Mine too.

And there's a big living Faith church just across the street from where I stay.

I just can't see myself going to fellowship. I used to,but for a long time now I barely have the urge.
Most times, I feel like I know too much already (Which may be wrong of me, and just my own mindset). Like, I don't trust any pastors or church leaders, don't want to hear the same old messages that don't evoke changes in people, and don't want to have to drop offering money into any collection box or tray. Because, I always feel it won't end up in the hands of those who really need them- the poorest of the poor.
I know they say it's not your business to know how your offering monies are being spent by the church, but I tend to disagree. It is my concern, especially if I am suffering to earn every penny. That's even going far, only seeing the way churches have been behaving for the past 20 years is enough to raise your suspicion, making you want to not mind your business when it comes to how churches utilise your monies. Abeg

When I sum up all these things, I just loose the faith and zeal for churches here.
Some people don't understand me, when they ask me why I don't attend services.
The good thing is that I am well versed in the Bible and take time to study it or just read Psalms when I'm feeling down. Hymns help too.
But I don't do this frequently, especially the hymn singing. But prayer is a daily and weekly affair. I don't think I'll ever pay tithes to any church while I'm on this earth. I'm in my mid-twenties, but I still feel that even when I grow older, I don't see myself tithing at any church.
There are other ways to use my money to honour and please God, mbok.
" We will always have the poor with us "
God bless you my brother, u are like Me too, I don drop church tey try,

Fake lives, eye service, hatred, fake pastors everywhere..

Most of those church goers are murtherfuker
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by orisa37: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD.
YOUR BODY IS WHERE TWO OR THREE LIVING CREATURES MEAT REGULARLY TO COMMUNE WITH GOD.
SO USE THOSE FOUR LIVING CREATURES IN YOU AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH PSALM ONE REGULARLY AND HAVE PEACE AND LOVE OF GOD IN ABUNDANCE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / The God Of A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.