Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (21348 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
achorladey:

Who were turned to spirit beings or like angels taken to heaven?
A. Mankind
B. Angel kind
C. God's kind.
Who are the whoever
A. Godkind
B. Satankind
C. Mankind

Of course they are humans just as Jesus was a spirit being before he was transformed into a human so the same thing will happen to humans who will rule with Jesus in heaven.

That's why he could say:

“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS belongs to them" Matthew 5:3

Few (limited number) that will rule with Jesus in heaven! Luke 12:32

"Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will INHERIT THE EARTH" Matthew 5:5

For countless numbers of people (humans) to continue living forever on Paradise earth!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course they are humans just as Jesus was a spirit being before he was transformed into a human so the same thing will happen to humans who will rule with Jesus in heaven.

That's why he could say:

“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS belongs to them" Matthew 5:3

Few (limited number) that will rule with Jesus in heaven! Luke 12:32

"Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will INHERIT THE EARTH" Matthew 5:5

For countless numbers of people (humans) to continue living forever on Paradise earth!

This is where you go back to starting point. Here you are @ 1:50 pm

The funny thing is that God never promised mankind heaven, where God created and promised faithful people is EARTH! Psalms 37:9-11, 29; 67:6-7; 115:16

@ 6:44 pm just under 5 hours

Of course they are humans just as Jesus was a spirit being before he was transformed into a human so the same thing will happen to humans who will rule with Jesus in heaven

The question becomes what has God given to sons of MEN?

A. Heaven

B. Earth

What are those 144,000 men going to do in HEAVEN that belongs to God and not given to MEN?

Your God never promised mankind heaven @ 1:50 pm has become God promised 144,000 mankind heaven @ 6:44 pm.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Herculex03(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
It seems I've gave up on heavenly race currently I don't think people fear God anymore undecided
All of us just dey lie
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
achorladey:

This is where you go back to starting point. Here you are @ 1:50 pm
@ 6:44 pm just under 5 hours
The question becomes what has God given to sons of MEN?
A. Heaven
B. Earth
What are those 144,000 men going to do in HEAVEN that belongs to God and not given to MEN?
Your God never promised mankind heaven @ 1:50 pm has become God promised 144,000 mankind heaven @ 6:44 pm.

God said He created heaven for spirit beings while earth is for mankind! Psalms 115:16

I was talking about humans who may think of going to heaven anticipating the lifestyle related to flesh and blood.

Of course humans will be transformed into spirits before they can go to heaven .

Thanks for the readjustment! smiley
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

Well. The way I have always understood this matter is:
The church services or church attendance is like a school attendance.....

I mean, in religion it's called church. In accedemy it's called school....

Now, if you should use the same question for your accedemy, what will be your answer...

What I'm saying is if your child ask you
" Mummy, is there anything wrong if I don't attend classes in the school? I'm doing my studying in the house...

*. Hebrews 10:25 " KJV: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."

*. Leviticus 8:4 " KJV:And Moses did as the Lord commanded him; and the assembly was gathered together unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation"

Our God commands that His children be gathered before Him from time to time!

There is something known as Home Schooling

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God said He created heaven for spirit beings while earth is for mankind! Psalms 115:16

I was talking about humans who may think of going to heaven anticipating the lifestyle related to flesh and blood.

Of course humans will be transformed into spirits before they can go to heaven .

Thanks for the readjustment! smiley

Rather that scripture states

As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah,
But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

Those are the dangers of speculations, assumptions

Here is what that person that initial post was meant for stated. According to Countlaka

Do good, help people, believe in oneness of God and his prophets, don't follow Nigeria leaders and you shall make heaven.

You can see the poster made no mention of lifestyle related to flesh and blood.

Of course humans will be transformed into spirits before they can go to heaven.

In reality Countlaka was right in stating humans shall make heaven.

Thanks for the readjustment!

It is not a case of readjustment, but a case of reading people's post well enough before making comment and avoiding planting ideas not in the Bible into it.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

There is something known as Home Schooling

Another perspective. cheesy Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by TempleHouse: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOD DOES NOT WANT US TO GO TO THE CHURCH, BUT TO BE HIS CHURCH !
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Dagrace01(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

Sabbath day is not for the Christians, it is for the Judahists.. They believe in the old laws given by GOD through Moses. If you'll keep hammering on Sabbath day, then u should also embrace all the old laws in the old testament, like stoning olosho to death, an eye for an eye etc..
Judahism is a very different religion from Christianity, in fact a large proportion of Israelites don't affiliate with Christianity, instead they're Judahists or Muslims..
Sabbath is an old law not meant for Christians.
Jesus never emphasize on it, though he never condemned it too, but if u chose to love keeping the day holy, note: you must not do anyone work on that day, not to even safe your dying dog or chicken, there's nothing like quickly attending to customers or ur boss at work etc, and lastly, it must be on a Saturday not Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
achorladey:

Rather that scripture states
As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah,
But the earth he has given to the sons of men.
Those are the dangers of speculations, assumptions
Here is what that person that initial post was meant for stated. According to Countlaka
You can see the poster made no mention of lifestyle related to flesh and blood.
In reality Countlaka was right in stating humans shall make heaven.
It is not a case of readjustment, but a case of reading people's post well enough before making comment and avoiding planting ideas not in the Bible into it.

OK thank you Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by chigoziri2403(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
achorladey:

Leave am with him one shoe size fit all thinking. People like him GO STONE KING DAVID to DEATH for committing ADULTERY with BATHSHEBA and killing URIAH the husband to cover up the ADULTERY grin grin grin
people like this wants you to believe what they know by force

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by alizzyshire: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
To be sincere, I totally understand what you mean and I have seen so many people with this same issue. I also believe God has a reason for you starting this thread.

Most times, many Christians say I love God but I don't like attending churches because of this and that. Well, let me just ask this question, if you really claim you love God, why don't you want to get closer to him and know him better with others in the same pursuit?

A church is just like a community to help one another, just like career community or something like that. It is about fellowshipping with like minded individuals to understand indeed the entity you believe in.

Certainly, you might be the type that reads the Bible, but I believe if you study the Bible with the help of the Holy Spirit, then you'd really yearn of God and love Him with the whole of you heart and thus lead you to the pursuit of who God really is.

It doesn't matter how much you know of the Bible, there are several others that know so much more and have had amazing experiences with the Holy Spirit which can help your faith also.

It's very obvious the Jesus knew the disciples could not survive in isolation and that was why he told them to gather together in one accord in the upper room. Trust me, if they were all staying differently, and each saying I believe in Jesus' just in the comfort of their homes alone, the promise they were expecting wouldn't have come.

Another reason why we gather is because we can't all be weak at the same time, you might be facing a particular challenge but there might be someone else available that has experienced something every worse than that, but by hearing the testimony of that person, then definitely you can get strengthened.

The Bible says, we should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil, the devil knows how much you can gain by fellowshipping with brethren and that is why he has created this lie to many people because he's the father of all lies. There is nowhere in the Bible that God said you can just worship alone if you believe in me, but there are several places where God told his people to come together in one accord to achieve a common goal.

On your own you can say a prayer to God as you have said that you love him and ask him to help you, so that you can be relieved of this burden, once and for all.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by phr0nesis(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You meet with friends and family occasionally abi?
So you don't have a pastor. You are not accountable to no spiritual authority.
If you misbehave, no one disciplines you.
Enjoy your freedom from spiritual responsibility. Continue, sir.
It is just a matter of time.
You will realize your error.
I pray it is not too late by then.
Shalom.
I am accountable to God. God is the biggest spiritual authority there is. I strive to refrain from sin daily because of God, not for any Pastor who can't tell if I'm a sinner or not

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by gratefulheart(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
A dog destined to be lost does not hear the hunter's whistle. #yorubaproverbs
May the Lord give you understanding.

MadamVanessa:
Goodmorning Christian brethrens and to all nairalanders.

In today's society, I noticed that people seem to see those that do not go to church regularly as not being serious with their heavenly race and salvation of soul and this makes it look like one salvation of soul is tied down to going to church regularly.

I am one of such person that do not like going to church at all, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this. This problem is faced by so many people in the world.

So is there anything wrong in one not going to church regularly but believe in God within himself or herself and try his or her best in doing the things that pleases God.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by rollandben(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please dont be decieved by the so called Business pastoer, read your Bilble, Understand and digest it.
As for me, What matter most is the connectivity between you and God, Do good and extend your love to others. Either Muslim, Christian or traditional way might be a scam. The only religion I know is Love!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by liasmiram2567: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I don't want to derail this thread but I'll like to say I'm also a Muslim who doesn't go to mosque @ all. My folks r tired of even making me go.

But I so much believe in God and he's ten commandments which I believe are the most important thing of faith.

You are not a Christian now. It is compulsory for a muslim to pray five times daily; it is one of the five pillars of Islam. It is compulsory for a male Muslim to pray in the mosque while the female has options of either pray at home or in the mosque.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Tennyjot(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
You love God and you don't like going to church? How would you love God and you don't keep or obey His word? Bible says that christians should not forsake the assembly of saints-other christians. You don't love God brother!
MadamVanessa:

In today's society, I noticed that people seem to see those that do not go to church regularly as not being serious with their heavenly race and salvation of soul and this makes it look like one salvation of soul is tied down to going to church regularly.

I am one of such person that do not like going to church at all, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this. This problem is faced by so many people in the world.

So is there anything wrong in one not going to church regularly but believe in God within himself or herself and try his or her best in doing the things that pleases God.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
phr0nesis:

I am accountable to God. God is the biggest spiritual authority there is. I strive to refrain from sin daily because of God, not for any Pastor who can't tell if I'm a sinner or not

God sets authorities in the earth, beginning from Parental Authority, to Governmental Authority, to Ecclesiastical or church authority and organizational or institutional authority.
You don't sound to me as someone who knows God.
The Bible says By their fruits, their attitudes, actions etc we shall know them.
My spirit cannot touch or connect with yours. We do not belong to the same vibration and energy/frequency level.
You need to be born of the Spirit of God.
Ask Jesus to come to indwell you now by His Spirit.
When I meet a true child of God, I know it.
Shalom.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by phr0nesis(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

God sets authorities in the earth, beginning from Parental Authority, to Governmental Authority, to Ecclesiastical or church authority and organizational or institutional authority.
You don't sound to me as someone who knows God.
The Bible says By their fruits, their attitudes, actions etc we shall know them.
My spirit cannot touch or connect with yours. We do not belong to the same vibration and energy/frequency level.
You need to be born of the Spirit of God.
Ask Jesus to come to indwell you now by His Spirit.
When I meet a true child of God, I know it.
Shalom.
Thank you
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by jamesfield: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Following…..
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by prizeless(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
The aim is not to go to Church, but to believe in GOD. But you can't believe in GOD and not go to GIS Church
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by jimcaddy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please send me a PM..
MadamVanessa:

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2022
liasmiram2567:

You are not a Christian now. It is compulsory for a muslim to pray five times daily; it is one of the five pillars of Islam. It is compulsory for a male Muslim to pray in the mosque while the female has options of either pray at home or in the mosque.
ok.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by kenodrill: 4:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am one of such person that do not like going to church regularly, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this, this problem is faced by so many people around the world.

Your not alone in this my dear.

I myself can't remember when last i near church.

I live in Germany like this but to be honest with you, you hardly see people going to church on Sunday morning.

If not because of calendar, I barely knows what the day is here in Europe.

Is only in Africa people carry church matter for head.

Greetings bros,I'm planning on moving to Germany but don't know how to go about it can you be of help?I'm presently in Nigeria.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Codedlyon: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Christianity is believing in Christ and having faith in God . If you read the Bible and understand the word of God and make it your lifestyle that is all that really matters.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
kenodrill:

Greetings bros,I'm planning on moving to Germany but don't know how to go about it can you be of help?I'm presently in Nigeria.
if your serious about leaving Nigeria

Chat me up on WhatsApp.

+49 1521 1553476.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by kenodrill: 3:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if your serious about leaving Nigeria

Chat me up on WhatsApp.

+49 1521 1553476.

Okay.thanks I will
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Shhhh01(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
I swear down. I love God like mad but do not really got o church but me i am prayerful and my God does not disappoint me.
Totilopussylick:
I am one of such person that do not like going to church regularly, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this, this problem is faced by so many people around the world.

Your not alone in this my dear.

I myself can't remember when last i near church.

I live in Germany like this but to be honest with you, you hardly see people going to church on Sunday morning.

If not because of calendar, I barely knows what the day is here in Europe.

Is only in Africa people carry church matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Betle1991: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2022
The Church has a lot to learn about God and His ways. If we are going to have a relationship with Him, then we need to learn how to worship Him according to His way. We should not try to change what He wants us to do, but rather allow Him to guide our lives. That's where we get into trouble. Many people go into church thinking that they know it all about God. They think that they can teach others about God's word. And, if they don't feel like they are doing enough for their family, then they would turn to their pastor, priest, or rabbi asking them for help. These people may even start doubting God. "Why doesn't he do something? Why does my life seem so difficult?" Instead of having faith in God, these people become more and more frustrated. As time goes by, they quit going to church altogether. They stop praying and reading God's word.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Saao(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
So many backsliders here. God commanded His children to fellowship together in Hebrew. The question is, are you doing that or not? Its scriptural to go to church.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Paperbag(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Babygreene:
That Germany, you will do crusade only one person will show up,sometimes mother and child,or only an old man.Nigerians are trying self with God.Nigerians respect God.All those foreign nations, God help them.

Can i chat with you privately ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The God Of A Second Chance / Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments / Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.