Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) (81842 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by nemJreso: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg drop location. Men need to visit there asap

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Achiever1010: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
seunayantokun:
Where there is free food, there is free death and loss of destiny. Proverbs 23:1-3 read:

'When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
'And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
'Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.'
Be careful how you use scripture to put someone down. He's done well.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by PatBrisley: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2022
paxonel:
These people nor look like hungry street people now, they look like selected church members coming back from morning service

Lol it’s the opening day na, so all kind of peeps will attend. When operation starts then anybody can go there
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Achiever1010: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2022
imolile:
DESTINY EXCHANGE, The herbalist who did the Juju said as long as people eat what he is giving to the Public in the guise of SARA (ask Muslims) The destinies of the eaters are caged and he will continually be having surplus in terms of Money . BEWARE OF MONEY OR FOOD FROM SOURCES YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN
Keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Christistruth00: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Apostle Suleiman the Juju Priest and killer Squad Controller is now doing damage Control because God has exposed him and his atrocities in Public

Apostle Suleiman who sleeps with his Choir Girls and Ushers as if they are Professional Prostitutes
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2022
nighter:
The serving per plate is too much. They just have to eat to be okay to avoid wastage. Many more are hungry.

That is the No1 sign that a food is not sweet.

angry angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
ruggedboych:
Lol, those plates of rice looks funny cheesy grin
Oil jollof rice

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by noblle(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Good one!
I just pray it lasts and that the real beneficiaries (the poor in our society) remain the daily callers there.
More increase to the benefactor.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by danot1030: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Atheist in the house over to you

God bless Apostle Suleiman richly and more anointing

Sharing food doesn't make you a Christian or less, I know of people who are not Christian that have been feeding people for years without making noise about it. Ask Tinubu, Saraki or the late Adedibu.

As a matter of when way occultic people steals your glory with ease is buy giving you free food, that means nothing is actually free, people should be careful, the title pastor could just be a cover up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.

Big move!!...if I have the money too,I will do a thing like this and more...You give,it returns back to you...

Tho nothing concern me personally with the pastorprenuer,if I see good thing,I go endorse am.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Cordenify(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
House of Joy: Jesus Died for This Moment https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/jesus-died-for-this-moment.html
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
BrickDevo:
Thought they said he is scam

He is a scam but I still commend him for this.

No matter what crimes you commit, if you can help humanity, you are in my good books already. So I commend him despite his recent atrocities...

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Ray07(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Make e open am nation wide nah. sad
Buhari government don give people free Stomach ulcer finish.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by ufotunang: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one ...at least let the common man enjoy somethings ...not to be suffering all the time
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Regardless of what faith he is practicing, this is a very good one. This is service to humanity, this is wat every religion preaches. Before we are Muslims or christians or Jews, we are humans. Let's always remember this. I pray and wish this initiative be sustained.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by omonla10(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
U can never go wrong with charity and giving
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by helicoptarr: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
True religion!

Let more of this spring up and street urchins will be less available as political thugs and general[b]
poor reasoning will wane![/b]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.

Location?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
And some pastors are calling their members criminals because of tithe, they should learn from this man, the church is not a business.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by stevo123(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
I pity people of Nigeria. This is rubbish. You guys are eating away your destiny. This is not the way to help people at all.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by josite: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
good initiative. Wish other wealthy persons will join and make our society less hungry,less angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Achiever1010:

Be careful how you use scripture to put someone down. He's done well.

I have no reason to pretend or misappropriate the Word of God. I don't belong to the category of those who heroworship such agents. So, let me say it to you, if you like, go in there and you will be
served. To you, everyone that holds the microphone is a servant of God; to me, far be it. You're expected to identify a tree by the fruit it bears. NO APOLOGY FOR MY POSITION on that, please
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Dbullet50:
God bless your hustle Sir smiley

Please Hear THIS!!

Why die in Silent!!
Why do you want to allow Ulcer and Heartburns to wipe away the joy you had before when enjoying your Favorite FOODS AND Drinks If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

Remember health is wealth!
DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.
Pay on delivery.

Testimonies and how much?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by stevo123(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
josite:
good initiative. Wish other wealthy persons will join and make our society less hungry,less angry

Let me ask you this question, sit down and think if this is the right way to less hungry in the country?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Chicastle: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.

Ogbeni ...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Jemmysax:

Na people like you go make them soon close am. grin grin grin
It was the opening and also his birthday so it's double ration for all.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Coly2012(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
This same pastor have a pure water factory,filling stations,hotel, publishing company, transportation etc. Oga the man dey try
joetem:
i woulda loved he opened a factory tp employ the poor people instead, let them sort themselves out with feeding because this will be abused eventually

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
If just only you can eat two plate, them they are not organise at all. And it won't last long
it was commissioning and also his birthday reason for double ration.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2022
dawnomike:
This is a nice gesture... I am not his fan but, I commend him on this

He should let people pay something like N10 to assist in the running of the place.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by genkins(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2022
adeoyekay:
The Lord bless him richly in Jesus name.
What of the people that gave him the money?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2022
uvie66:
greedy human being.... pounded yam + jollof rice, weytin be the size of your stomach ? this gesture by the apostle can not be sustainable because of greedy people like you.
ozuor na him birthday and he also use the opportunity to open the place reason they fed everyone twice. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by descarado: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Trying so hard to win back public sympathy and trust again.
Ashawo pastor. Don't know if his prik still dey on-line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.