Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) (81849 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
pacespot:

You ate two meals alone while others may not see anything to eat. That is greediness.
Ode na him birthday couple with the opening of the place, free meals starts tomorrow.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by kelvine(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
May this continue endlessly.
God bless all concerned

Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
This same pastor have a pure water factory,filling stations,hotel, publishing company, transportation etc. Oga the man dey try
Glorifying a man ......is it not the people that donated money?....... How has the projects became his own?.....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by abidem4real: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.
I think this free food restaurant should be meant for the poor and less privileged alone. Why then do we have those who are privileged enough to have had high class android phones still eating there? Aren't they ashamed of themselves?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
paxonel:
These people nor look like hungry street people now, they look like selected church members coming back from morning service
It's the opening ceremony, always read before commenting
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by bergs2: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
paxonel:
These people nor look like hungry street people now, they look like selected church members coming back from morning service

The way you people criticize is out of this world. How on earth do you make such an assertion; for real or just for NL likes?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by famology(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by famology(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.

Hahahahahahahaha......badt guy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
After una don finish eating na una go still come out come dey castigate and drag the Pastor by then the food go start to dey hook una for neck! Good one man of God! Zoogerian don't appreciate your likes!

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
While I see him as a fake pastor I can’t deny the fact that this is a very great work. This is the work of God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Psalmemmy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
all i can say...some memes were spotted
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
seunayantokun:
Where there is free food, there is free death and loss of destiny. Proverbs 23:1-3 read:

'When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
'And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
'Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.'
stfu I wish you go hungry one day
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.
you know say na wedding them dey so there greedy human bean
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
YOU WEY LOOK HUNGRY, OYA DO GO CHOP FREE FOOD. INSTEAD OF YOU TO SHUT UP AND COMMEND THE MAN OF GOD FOR DOING WHAT YOU OR YOUR STATE GOVERNOR CANNOT DO, YOU ARE HERE COMMENTING RUBBISH.
paxonel:
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by paxonel(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dpharisee:

It's the opening ceremony, always read before commenting
then, the op should have said it is opening ceremony and not yet open to the public.

Do you know what it means to open to the public?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
I thought it was opened for the less privileged all these faces am seeing are shining faces
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
MARINE AGENT SHUT UP.
illicit:
Otobo tobo

My guy

cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Location pls
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by edoairways: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Good motive but in the wrong way. are his plans manifesting? Majority of the people who will flood the place are not the poor category. There should have been a list after many investigations to ensure only the poor benefits and he should have issued the registered people a ticket to enter. Anyway he tried. Op abeg wetin be senior pastor and wetin be worldwild?
They are on it already
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WAY IT WAS HANDLED. NOBODY SAYS ONLY THE POOR SHOULD COME AND EAT, EVEN THE SO -CALLED RICH CAN COME AND EAT. HOPE YOU ARE NOT AN IGNORANT FELLOW? BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT AND QUESTION SEEM TO SUGGEST SO.
Lighthouse50:
Good motive but in the wrong way. are his plans manifesting? Majority of the people who will flood the place are not the poor category. There should have been a list after many investigations to ensure only the poor benefits and he should have issued the registered people a ticket to enter. Anyway he tried. Op abeg wetin be senior pastor and wetin be worldwild?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by edoairways: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
abidem4real:

I think this free food restaurant should be meant for the poor and less privileged alone. Why then do we have those who are privileged enough to have had high class android phones still eating there? Aren't they ashamed of themselves?
The place is open for the general public. This is one of the few gestures, another is to pay pastors in rural areas
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hahahahahaha....
samuel051:
I was there.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Orangeburger: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
froshdhayveed:
Continuity is d key... More grace 4 continuity

In as much tithe and offering are entering, continuity can never be a problem.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by edoairways: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
SunTzu123:

Well said. A long time ago, (in the 80s precisely) Pentecostal's mocked the Catholic church for doing charity work. They said "charity is not salvation". I thank God that in my days, Pentecostals are now taking charity Vey seriously! If we Christians love unconditionally by feeding the poor, clothing the naked, quartering the homeless, there will be no need to preach! Love (unconditional love) will eventually win.
There will be need to preach as some persons have crossed their heart
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by bablon20(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Where r those people that abuse and insult men of God at every little occasion I hope you all will have something good to say this time around. God bless pastor Suleman.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wow.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is great. I love this man
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
you know say na wedding them dey so there greedy human bean
Mhumu na both birthday and opening of the place.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is amazing � God bless him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
paxonel:
even the person that attest to it above you too na church member? chaii bad belle no go kill you o
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
pounded yam and vegetable soup. It goes well, the man try.. later use rice press am.

� � say na press am down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.