Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) (81847 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Easy5265: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
BrickDevo:
Thought they said he is scam

And this means he isn't ?. This is commendable though.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.
He dresses well now.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Starting is not the problem, sustaining it is where the challenge lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by akezn: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Eeew.

How I wish I live in Auchi. Na to dry cure hunger for that place morning, afternoon and night be that oo. Maybe I should even relocate from locate from Lagos to Auchi self.

Nice one pastor.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Golan007: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.

Just go to akpekpe, order your drinks in advance.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Golan007:

Just go to akpekpe, order your drinks in advance.
na upgarage I later go end up with cold hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by SunTzu123(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
dawnomike:
This is a nice gesture... I am not his fan but, I commend him on this

Well said. A long time ago, (in the 80s precisely) Pentecostal's mocked the Catholic church for doing charity work. They said "charity is not salvation". I thank God that in my days, Pentecostals are now taking charity Vey seriously! If we Christians love unconditionally by feeding the poor, clothing the naked, quartering the homeless, there will be no need to preach! Love (unconditional love) will eventually win.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by iguita: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I thought it is for the less previlegded? You wey get access to internet na less previlegded? Abeg make una allow people wey need am most get access to the food.

I hope we can also have housing schemes for the homeless. Drove through mile 2 this morning and Omo, my heart cut. We are sitting on a time-bomb.

I am not speaking from an humanitarian point of view but from a security point of view. Those that have must begin to help those that do not have else, all of us go hear am.

samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
You dey Edo? How those Edo bitchez..? Heard they are good professional prostitutes
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by DECENTBWOY: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2022
This is absolutely beautiful... God bless you Apostle Suleiman
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Coded081(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Rahym001 post=111195164]Me I don't trust this his free food. Destiny takers

How much does your destiny worth?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Leo10000:
Omo,na to visit there go order for 3 bottles of odekwu and tiger meat pepper soup.
Kudos to the man of God
Seriously,how long can he continue this gesture cos I know either it's going to be hijacked by political massacre or lazy People taking advantage of this act by bringing all their family members to eat 5 square meal a day
Make him do open branches nationwide,Sapa wan finish boiz this end grin grin

Kikikikikiki

Bad guy. Odekwu kill you there.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Coded081(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=pmc01 post=111195118]Is that sustainable or the plan is to collect the pay via offering?

What good have you done to the poor people around?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Drone95(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
cold 33? No be overdo be that? Nigerians sha
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Akharmony: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2022
if church can do it i see no reason why government at different levels can't. . It sunday and it not a good day to lay curses but everyone trobling the goodness of Nigeria and africa has a whole will may God's wrath visit them this week
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Linesman(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Thanks, Man of God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Tharyor1984(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Is this another way of wiping poverty from the society or what, people am seeing in the picture are not looking poor or less privileged. This can't last for long
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by riczy(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Rahym001:
Me I don't trust this his free food. Destiny takers
if u had one why hvent u used it long ago, ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Nokio1:
Go chop free rice later ur destiny go dey inconclusive like inec election

dats means ur destiny dn expire be dat ooh bcus i bliv say u dn eat free food b4....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
True to the trouble moniker
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by casppyjay: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.
this is immensely beautiful and adorable… old subsaharan adage goes like diz if u think u are too small to make an impact try sleeping overnight in a cubicle or room full of mosquitoes..

Nuff said

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2022
iguita:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I thought it is for the less previlegded? You wey get access to internet na less previlegded? Abeg make una allow people wey need am most get access to the food.

I hope we can also have housing schemes for the homeless. Drove through mile 2 this morning and Omo, my heart cut. We are sitting on a time-bomb.

I am not speaking from an humanitarian point of view but from a security point of view. Those that have must begin to help those that do not have else, all of us go hear am.

it was his birthday so he used the opportunity to open the place, from Monday the free food will commence but yesterday was just his birthday celebration and opening of the place. Understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by samuel051: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2022
BenDo63:
You dey Edo? How those Edo bitchez..? Heard they are good professional prostitutes
who get time for those uncultured swine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by freshleg(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2022
False prophets always derive a way of out muscling money from their gullible followers, free food indeed. Apostle Suleiman the waist shaker.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Atheist in the house over to you

God bless Apostle Suleiman richly and more anointing
OPM Apostle chibuzor has been doing these things too and give scholarships to study abroad, empowering with vocational skills and sponsoring people to dubai for jobs. Lets commend all of them for service to humanity frm abundance they have.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Atheist in the house over to you

God bless Apostle Suleiman richly and more anointing

Atheist don't have any to do for humanity other than convince them their is no God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Besto(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.

Make God help you oo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by kapelvej: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
IS THIS GOING TO BE SUSTTAINABLE
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Lepon02: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:

Sule Otobo you do well......

The jollof rice sweet, make I go find plate.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.