Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government (13488 Views)

I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba / PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State / Osun Poll Protest: Pdp Chiefs ‘mentally Unstable’ –aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Nahunger(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Na them go lead the protest??
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Mourinho24: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2022
THAT U ARE A FAN OF CHELSEA FC GIVES REASONS FOR CONCERN. IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE U THAT WE ARE TAGGED AGBERO CLUB. U KEEP DISPLAYING HIGH LEVEL OF IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM.

[quote author= post=111218590]
The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2022
[/s][/b][s]
post=111218590:

[b]We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

A man after God's heart.

Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

You're spamming nairaland with gibberish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Ekpeitut: 5:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Liveby:
PDP doesn't know how to play opposition

Please sir how do you play opposition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by carl90(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2022
PDP, go and sit down.
We don't want another ENDSARS protest.
2023 election is close.
Pdp should work their part by picking a Southern candidate from the East.
Leave the rest to the Nigeria populace.
No be only protest.....
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by ButterBurger: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Liveby:
PDP doesn't know how to play opposition
at all at all.
Dem no even sabi write script no to talk of act am

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Mycometp3(m): 5:48am On Mar 21, 2022
This country don tire me I swear ...no water , no light , no fuel .food don cost..what is our offense sef..make buhari talk wetin we do am to deserve this kind punishment.. and thus pipu pray 4/5 times daily to show for what ..nothing.. for 3 days now we no get light ..I no fit baf when no light to run the pumping machine ..business is draining ..e be like say I go go learn how to make bomb ...I fit go bomb that aso rock make everything clear
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Cajal(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2022
PDP and trouble are like WIKE and beer
Who will suffer from ENDSARS-LIKE protest?
My people as usual
Not even any government officials
May God almighty save us the evil act of PDP and APC
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by lexy2014: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

A party of looters yet buhari inerited $2.1b in excess crude account (ECA) from them in 2015. the same buhari has now depleted the $2.1b to just $35m. why didnt buhari add to the account so that his successor will see more to inherit from him based on the fact that he is a saint? is buhari not a worse looter than PDP? so its true. Truth is not bitter, just that people like are bitter to the truth.

this is buhari securing the nation:

https://www.nairaland.com/7038872/700000-people-displaced-bandits-zamfara

https://www.nairaland.com/7038240/bandits-occupy-12-lgas-flood

https://www.nairaland.com/7039221/bandits-attack-zamfara-community-kill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by BishopEmmanuel(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2022
lexy2014:

A party of looters yet buhari inerited $2.1b in excess crude account (ECA) from them in 2015. the same buhari has now depleted the $2.1b to just $35m. why didnt buhari add to the account so that his successor will see more to inherit from him based on the fact that he is a saint? is buhari not a worse looter than PDP? so its true. Truth is not bitter, just that people like are bitter to the truth.

this is buhari securing the nation:

https://www.nairaland.com/7038872/700000-people-displaced-bandits-zamfara

https://www.nairaland.com/7038240/bandits-occupy-12-lgas-flood

https://www.nairaland.com/7039221/bandits-attack-zamfara-community-kill
It is even annoying to quote some gibberish comments these days..you tried quoting this particular one..I pray the Lord send the devilish party away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by techWriter3: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Clueless and unimaginative PDP

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by shox(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.
for your mind. Person use truck transport $35b. You don’t really know how much that is
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by olamike02: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2022
These people want to instigate Nigerians against the govt to forced a govt change by force just as the DSS said. It's dead on arrival. They should wait till next election and test their popularity at the pool.
Useless party with useless people.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by suffering: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2022
The only thing worse than putting Tinubu in power is bringing back PDP. God forbid. Leave such action to my stupid fellow compatriots. Osinbajo should contest let me vote for him.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by skywalker240(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Bloody idiots
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by HRMK: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2022
no anti-govt protest without the support of opposition!
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by iscom(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2022
OK
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Now we know those behind endsars protest. PDP are desperate opposition

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by b03liberty(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Mourinho24:
THIS IS PDP, THIS IS APC. IF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS CAN AVOID THESE TWO PARTIES COME 2023, THEN NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Very true. Unfortunately uptill this very moment no party with credible candidates to beat those guy
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Thesaint141(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218590:

[s]The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

A man after God's heart.

Rubbish
Awon werey 100%
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,
[/s]
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by slimghost(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2022
The most useless opposition in the history of Nigeria. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by ordainbuzz(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2022
The level of sycophancy in this country
Can really turn water in to ice
Even with the proven facts of high
Cost of food stuffs, insecurity,from none availability of fuel some times adulterated
To it high cost,yet people are still enjoying this
Pull of sheet.i pity for u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Jmichael1(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
PDP in Nigeria again?! God forbid bad thing we rather vote for FRESH Party!![/i]
fresh party recycled with same old politicians....
[/i]
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Johel(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Kuginzi post=111214568][/quote]

Truth be told...how can business flourish when there's no fuel and no light?...when most of the profit is used in buying fuel and diesel. undecided undecided

A failed system it is ..that's why many suffer for nothing.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Proflere: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2022
It is pathetic that we are still hearing all the sins of the supposed devilish Party from you guys without major actions taken against them. Nigerians voted you so that these guys can be punished and instead of doing that you just keep making list of their sins without probing them. I think Nigerians are tired of your political games and your party is also fast becoming like the stupid party that was voted out
post=111218590:

A man after God's heart.

Awon werey 100%

Kala kan tins

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by SenatePresdo(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.

I thought you were patriotic, never knew your loyalty is to APC.

Both PDP and APC have failed Nigeria.

I voted for APC in 2015, we all needed change but its not forthcoming.

Any body that means well for Nigeria would rather be thinking of a virgin party, perhaps a virgin candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by ignis: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2022
PDP is a weak opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by sevo(m): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218590:

A man after God's heart.

Awon werey 100%

Kala kan tins

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,

yawns!
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by BrickDevo: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Mourinho24:
THIS IS PDP, THIS IS APC. IF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS CAN AVOID THESE TWO PARTIES COME 2023, THEN NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
There was never a time Nigeria was great bro.

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Enemyofpeace: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2022
BlackSpanner:
Next tomorrow is 22nd
tomorrow tomorrow is 23rd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks / Ghana New International Airport Presented / VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.