Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government (13483 Views)

I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba / PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State / Osun Poll Protest: Pdp Chiefs ‘mentally Unstable’ –aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Enemyofpeace: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I thought you were patriotic, never knew your loyalty is to APC.

Both PDP and APC have failed Nigeria.

I voted for APC in 2015, we all needed change but its not forthcoming.

Any body that means well for Nigeria would rather be thinking of a virgin party, perhaps a virgin candidate.
I don’t like virgin, their pussies too dey tight and they always cry like childrens even when they are enjoying it
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Warriorprince(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218590:

The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

Under APC.
NNPC is now remitting money yanfunyanfun to the federal purse.
Corruption is now a thing of the past.
Food is now wasting because of the abundance.
24hrs electricity dey.
Water running gbasgbos in our tap.
Petrol Subsidy scam is no more.
Your tire fiy use 50 years because of our smooth tarred roads.
Aso rock clinic can now boast of state of the art medical machine not to talk of the masses hospital.
Naira is now gaining momentum against the dollar.
No more Universities strike, our education is now the price of Africa.
Over 10million people are now out of poverty because of the massive employment under N-power.
American and other country also looted into recession.

if you are a youth and we still have plenty of your kind.........I swear Nigeria no get future.

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by seeker121(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2022
This shit is getting stale bro even though you are on APC payroll speak the truth and stop ass licking a cruel and visionless president called Bubu.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Brushstrokes20: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Spot on!
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Brushstrokes20: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Pdp ain't no Saint but the lifeless, heartless, brainless, sadistic, redundant scammer and cohorts are all shades of disasters! undecided... And ogun kee any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash undecided. Useless baaaastarrrds!
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by comrChris(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
Go and rest this boy
How is PDP national headquarter Nigeria's business? We are talking about the current situation of Nigeria and Nigerians caused by your demonic APC, you're here telling us about PDP not completing their national headquarter
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by MEGAWATCH: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.

Believe me you are irredeemable , suffering has really entered your DNA. I sincerely pity your family and those who saw you through your education.

All is a waste.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Much more intense than that.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by ken045501: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Another endsars like protest is needed in this country . They country is not working . Things needs to be done
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Andrewkinggg: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2022
It’s been 7 years already! Quit whining and blaming PDP, Jonathan government for your pay master’s and APC for their colloidal failures.
There’s no government worst than this government in the history of this country. In many perspective PDP has shown they are not even a worse devil than APC.

Yes I still reiterate the curse on anyone who voted APC twice.
post=111218590:

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

A man after God's heart.

Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by CSTRR: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2022
tillaman:
Ain’t no body turning up for y’all
Who wants to die for some sellouts and greedy politicians
It's not that they can't.
They just don't have the credibility for it.

The good people like Peter obi that should do the criticism are not doing it, it is corrupt politicians that are left with the job of opposition.

If apc loses in 2023, any opposition from them will be like a joke to us because they have been there and they did nothing.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218590:

A man after God's heart.

Awon werey 100%

Kala kan tins

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,
A carton of 100g indomie is about 4,500..a cup of beans at 200 naira,one egg is 80 naira ..do you really have family to feed?.And you are here praising your darling daddy, playing party.chai.. angry cry
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Gokoyer0(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
To the trash
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

[s]A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise. [/s]
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by EDOLUWA: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
This government has totally lost it !!! How on earth are we going to continue to suffer as if we don't have leaders at all. Put stop to this fuel problem, the suffering in the land is too much.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by BeardedShaman: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.

Na now dem go see u, abeg getat
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I thought you were patriotic, never knew your loyalty is to APC.

Both PDP and APC have failed Nigeria.

I voted for APC in 2015, we all needed change but its not forthcoming.

Any body that means well for Nigeria would rather be thinking of a virgin party, perhaps a virgin candidate.

Well said.. that manna guy is a sentimental guy.. funniest part is all his long epistle are illusions cos his daddy buhari hasnt imprisoned any of the so called self confessionists so who is fooling who.. people stole all of nigerians funds, ok we don hear..buhari enter why hasnt he persecuted them even if its just to recover said funds?? Cos such money cant disappear without trace..

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2022
@manna can only deceive apc members..neutral patriots like us pursue facts and when we see facts in others positions we humbly learn from the arguments.. this is for mr manna to digest and know that nigerians re wiser now..

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Corruption index under jonathan and under ur darling buhari mr manna..

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Dasuki chop all the security money,jonathan didnt buy one weapon.. well lets hear from ur darling buhari himself if that is true..

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Patriotic nigerians lets be wiser,more united and more decisive come 2023 ,not everyone can travel out so the best we can do for ourselves is vote right.. pdp was corrupt but at least they did something, but this apc mehnnn there is no explanation for their ineptitude,collosal failure, below is dissected ,factual, investigative journalistic work to show you all what some politicians are capable of doing in holding all nigerians in their grip to the detriment of others,jonathan realised it to late..

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2022
...and if you want to really know the real nature of @manna's daddy , read from tinubu's excerpts directly..this is from wikileaks so no defense they can muster up.. it shows the level of dirt this politicians can muddle in fr their gain.

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by syntekelite(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.

And your party apc is the party of saints??

Politicians with corruption cases in apc the self acclaimed party with a president claiming to destroy corruption

Stella oduah - ₦9billion case airport equipment scam( was even received personally by buhari when she joined apc)

David umahi-₦400million campaign funds diversion

Goodswill akapio-₦100billion and ₦40billion NDDF fraud..

Orji kalu-₦3.2 money laundering

Alao akala-₦11.5billion bogus contracts fraud

Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika- $2.1billion alleged security fund said to be diverted by dasuki

Dariye-₦1.1billion convicted for said fraud and was sentenced until he joined apc.

Rotimi ameachi- being prosecuted for illegal sales of rivers states assets

Fani kayode- ₦4.6billion fraud charge slammed with a ₦200million fine for failing to appear in court
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Jostoman: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
They should announced the date of the protest and we will be there. Enough is enough This suffering is too much
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Today is 20th right??
we will surely come out they should just announce the date because buhari cannot go and hide his children in London and then use hardship to finish us enough is enough.
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
fools

1 Like

Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by NLPoliceWoman: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Believe me you are irredeemable , suffering has really entered your DNA. I sincerely pity your family and those who saw you through your education.

All is a waste.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Kfed4ril(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218580:
grin cheesy wink

Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.

Oga fuel scarcity has lingered for 3 months now, what do you have to say about it?
Or you still want to blame PDP?
Re: Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government by Tundex911: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
We're animals now, we too enjoy poverty for this nation

Oluwa a wa pelu wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Laundering: Court Frees Fani-kayode / Buhari Can Nominate Ambassadors Anyway He Deems Fit: SGF / Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.