Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) (23740 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is enemies waiting for u at the point of your breakthrough. Rip
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Btruth: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:
I want to be the last president of Nigeria

yinmu grin
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:

Not all dreams are possible.
Yes

Urs, for example
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
He came, saw and conquered.. Died fulfilled against all odds...
Rip
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by laiperi: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Very inspiring story.

Never give up.

Thyname:
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am happy that he achieved his earth desire before he died
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Bigchristo: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/518183-man-who-was-called-to-bar-at-76-buried-in-lagos.html
He died a happy man knowing he was able to fulfill his life goals of becoming a lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by yunqdady: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:
This is enemies waiting for u at the point of your breakthrough. Rip
This is why you fail exams. Dumb head. Read the thread

2 Likes

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by MMWandali: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
I doff my cap!!!

Fulfilled his lifelong dream

Will the Jagaban of Lagos fulfil his own lifelong dream ?? ?? ??

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by usmanethical(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lesson: DONT COMPROMISE ON WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fulfilling dreams is a waste of life .
It's either you fulfilled God's will and purpose for your life or all your achievement would be a waste of time .

May God enlighten us all on this
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by VenumX: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
RIP

Satanicsatanist can never achieve what this old man has achieved.

Useless begger that will soon die. grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by rilwanogun(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:

Yes

Urs, for example

I've lived my dreams.

Got the receipts and all.

We know we can't say so about you.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Speaklove:
Fulfilling dreams is a waste of life .
It's either you fulfilled God's will and purpose for your life or all your achievement would be a waste of time .

May God enlighten us all on this

Make we all turn to hermit then.

Nonsense.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Ppogbae: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why does he look high in the picture? grin
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:

I've lived my dreams.

Got the receipts and all.

We know we can't say so about you.

Who's we
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy

Comrade no worry urself
Abeg
Allow Joseph to dream his dream in Peace

Ala gorrr

grin
Golan007:

Not all dreams are possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Joycymi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless zero 66 seventy 96 zero 36 Ge Te Be

1 Like

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Desusi: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmm,the man said, 'now l can die' life and death are in the power of the tongue.This is at a time he can still live for additional 20yrs if confessing faith. But he died after all these struggles. Are you a christian ? Say what you want and you will get it.As a man think ETH in his heart,so he is.l
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Desusi: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmm,the man said, 'now l can die' life and death are in the power of the tongue.This is at a time he can still live for additional 20yrs if confessing faith. But he died after all these struggles. Are you a christian ? Say what you want and you will get it.As a man think ETH in his heart,so he is.

1 Like

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by VIKTO83(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
I love his determination just d way I love that of Tinubu
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by ablejesus26(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's great.
Pursue your dreams like it's a matter of life and death.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by mastermaestro(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
yunqdady:

This is why you fail exams. Dumb head. Read the thread

grin

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Benny6944: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
RIP
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Judolisco(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
RIP to my sis who couldn't practice because of ASUU, federal government and uniabuja accreditation wahala, she died while waiting to go to law school after so many ASUU strikes, I always wished she practiced even if Na for 1 day..... Baba here died a happy man... RIP baba
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Toeyean1507(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
I know this grandpa, personally.
He was always reading newspapers.
It was at his burial I learnt he was called to bar @ 76.
What an ambitious man!
Rest on grandpa.
We all miss your smile.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:
I dig his commitment.

Rest on papa.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
This man read that year. Funny I was talking to a young person recently about him. How he passed the bar at that age when young people with "fresh heads" failed. Rest in peace sir cry

SRC Chairman
Class of 08

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Words To Avoid Using During An Interview / My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.