Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) (23739 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Toeyean1507(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:
This man read that year. Funny I was talking to a young person recently about him. How he passed the bar at that age when young people with "fresh heads" failed. Rest in peace sir cry

SRC Chairman
Class of 08
I practically lived with him through out last year.
Baba never stopped reading.
He was a very respectful man.

1 Like

Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by OfficialSam(m): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Incredible
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by xtremeTall(m): 4:25am On Mar 22, 2022
��
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by drmuchin: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2022
He came, he saw and he conquered
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by filleSouriante(f): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2022
illicit:
I want to be the last president of Nigeria

Are you madt or something? grin grin

What happens to the rest of us and Nigeria herself if u become the last president of Nigeria? Change ur weed plug o. I don't like what i hate biko grin grin
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by illicit(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
filleSouriante:

Are you madt or something? grin grin

What happens to the rest of us and Nigeria herself if u become the last president of Nigeria? Change ur weed plug o. I don't like what i hate biko grin grin

Na me myself go divide Nigeria lipsrsealed undecided shocked
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Golan007:

Make we all turn to hermit then.

Nonsense.

I think you misunderstood what I said.
I meant to say you don't chose your own dream -do you ?
The answer is no
You can't decide what to dream about ;dreams are imparted to your memory not created by your will .

The same way it is in real time ;you can't chose the reason why you're alive you can only be told .
Get the book titled ."purposes driven life " to understand more on this please.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Speaklove:

I think you misunderstood what I said.
I meant to say you don't chose your own dream -do you ?
The answer is no
You can't decide what to dream about ;dreams are imparted to your memory not created by your will .

The same way it is in real time ;you can't chose the reason why you're alive you can only be told .
Get the book titled ."purposes driven life " to understand more on this please.
[/s]

I should read a book that tells me what my own personality, dreams and ambitions are and should be.

Dreams are what they are...dreams.

How we react to out "dreams" is your personality.

Very soon, you'll say we don't have personality.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

I should read a book that tells me what my own personality, dreams and ambitions are and should be.

Dreams are what they are...dreams.

How we react to out "dreams" is your personality.

Very soon, you'll say we don't have personality.

You call it your own personality -ha !

Can you determine the outcome of everything in your life ?
Were you the one who chose the dreams you've had ?
Can you predict tommorow ?

All this are not in your hands .

Am not saying "dont aspire to be somebody or work torwards achieving some5hing in life

All im trying to say is " do these things whith the blueprint inspired by god .

I pause.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Speaklove:

You call it your own personality -ha !

Can you determine the outcome of everything in your life ?
Were you the one who chose the dreams you've had ?
Can you predict tommorow ?

All this are not in your hands .

Am not saying "dont aspire to be somebody or work torwards achieving some5hing in life

All im trying to say is " do these things whith the blueprint inspired by god .

I pause.

You are just talking rubbish.

Know it today, not everyone believes in God or mumbo-jumbo that you espouse.

My motivation is what inspires my aspirations.

Asking who can predict, tomorrow...Nobody.

But by observation, one can reach a high degree of precision on what would happen tomorrow, such as the weather.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Golan007:

You are just talking rubbish.

Know it today, not everyone believes in God or mumbo-jumbo that you espouse.

My motivation is what inspires my aspirations.

Asking who can predict, tomorrow...Nobody.

But by observation, one can reach a high degree of precision on what would happen tomorrow, such as the weather.

They can predict that they would be a bad weather tomorrow but couldn't predict a bad weather would cause a good plane to crash and cost people their dear life .
A pilot would have the dream to see his plane land safely at the destination it's heading to
But circumstances ,and other higher forces are superior to his dreams and aspiration and so they determine the outcome his destiny why he determines his so-called dream .

Dreams are pictures birthed out of desires , destinies are are predetermined ordinations fulfilled by actions .

You have the will of choice to believe in God or not
but you don't have a choice of not fulfilling the will of a spiritual entity higher,greater,and wiser than you .

Two of those beings are either God or Satan .

You will end up doing what one of them have ordained for your life weather you acknowledge their existence or not .

I like the fact that you enjoyed discussing with me .
You will learn from me and
I will learn from you .
I am after your heart for God so I am ready for this though you might misunderstood me but I will learn to bear with any of your insult .
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Speaklove:

They can predict that they would be a bad weather tomorrow but couldn't predict a bad weather would cause a good plane to crash and cost people their dear life .
A pilot would have the dream to see his plane land safely at the destination it's heading to
But circumstances ,and other higher forces are superior to his dreams and aspiration and so they determine the outcome his destiny why he determines his so-called dream .

Dreams are pictures birthed out of desires , destinies are are predetermined ordinations fulfilled by actions .

You have the will of choice to believe in God or not
but you don't have a choice of not fulfilling the will of a spiritual entity higher,greater,and wiser than you .

Two of those beings are either God or Satan .

You will end up doing what one of them have ordained for your life weather you acknowledge their existence or not .

I like the fact that you enjoyed discussing with me .
You will learn from me and
I will learn from you .
I am after your heart for God so I am ready for this though you might misunderstood me but I will learn to bear with any of your insult .
[/s]

Sharap.

See him writing it is either God or Satan as if he has ever held court with those made up entities.

Why didn't you say Frodo Baggins?
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Sharap.

See him writing it is either God or Satan as if he has ever held court with those made up entities.

Why didn't you say Frodo Baggins?

Well you will witness standing before God's throne someday .
But here is a narration of a court session and how spirits influences the destiny of men ,and you will have no option but to believe it one day because by then you will have known better .
Read carefully .

2 Chronicles 18:18-24
[18]Micaiah said, “Hear the message from the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne. All of heaven’s army was standing around him, some on his left side and some on his right side.
[19]The Lord said, ‘Which of you will go fool Ahab into attacking the Arameans at Ramoth Gilead so that he will be killed?’ The angels discussed many different plans.
[20]Then a spirit went and stood before the Lord. He said, ‘I will fool him!’ The Lord asked, ‘How will you do it?’
[21]He answered, ‘I will go out and become a spirit of lies in the mouths of Ahab’s prophets—they will all speak lies.’ So the Lord said, ‘Yes, that will fool Ahab. Go out and do that!’
[22]“So that is what has happened here. The Lord made your prophets lie to you. The Lord himself decided to bring this disaster to you.”
[23]Then the prophet Zedekiah went to Micaiah and hit him on the face. Zedekiah said, “How is it that the Spirit of the Lord left me to speak through you?”
[24]Micaiah answered, “Look, what I said will happen! And when you see it, you will go into the deepest part of your house to hide!”
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Speaklove:

Well you will witness standing before God's throne someday .
But here is a narration of a court session and how spirits influences the destiny of men ,and you will have no option but to believe it one day because by then you will have known better .
Read carefully .

2 Chronicles 18:18-24
[18]Micaiah said, “Hear the message from the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne. All of heaven’s army was standing around him, some on his left side and some on his right side.
[19]The Lord said, ‘Which of you will go fool Ahab into attacking the Arameans at Ramoth Gilead so that he will be killed?’ The angels discussed many different plans.
[20]Then a spirit went and stood before the Lord. He said, ‘I will fool him!’ The Lord asked, ‘How will you do it?’
[21]He answered, ‘I will go out and become a spirit of lies in the mouths of Ahab’s prophets—they will all speak lies.’ So the Lord said, ‘Yes, that will fool Ahab. Go out and do that!’
[22]“So that is what has happened here. The Lord made your prophets lie to you. The Lord himself decided to bring this disaster to you.”
[23]Then the prophet Zedekiah went to Micaiah and hit him on the face. Zedekiah said, “How is it that the Spirit of the Lord left me to speak through you?”
[24]Micaiah answered, “Look, what I said will happen! And when you see it, you will go into the deepest part of your house to hide!”

Would it be fair if I started quoting a book you don't believe in ?

Once I start seeing such "scripture" I skip them.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Golan007:

Would it be fair if I started quoting a book you don't believe in ?

Once I start seeing such "scripture" I skip them.

What I quoted was inspired by a spirit called "the holy spirit "
What you've been writing here as questions or answers to me are no less furnished by spirits into your heart or are inspired by what they've led you to perceive .

The way you think and look at things are handiwork of unseen spiritual entities who are desiring to enact their possibility on the physical realm and that can't be done except by the manipulation of the being called "man "

Our lives are all manifestations of the possibilities of different spirits .
Man was designed to only be a vessel through whose will a spiritual entity can influence the physical realm ,and most time they do these carefully and thus make man noncognizant of their influence over his life .

He thought he is living is life because he decide what to do
But he didn't know that all the option he chose from weren't his own invention but the desires of those who uses him to play the game while unseen in the background.

It like a television game where you control the character inside the TV set while they act what you want out thinking they were the ones that are truly deciding what should happen.

We only have will to chose
But the choices before us are desires of those. who control situations .

You didnt chose to be given birth to by your parent you just found out they are yours and nothing you can ever do to change that.

You didnt chose what your language should be nor the nation you were to be born .
All these were determined with I out your input or consultation ,and you accepted them because there is nothing you can do about it .

My friend I am still with you .
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Speaklove:

What I quoted was inspired by a spirit called "the holy spirit "
What you've been writing here as questions or answers to me are no less furnished by spirits into your heart or are inspired by what they've led you to perceive .

The way you think and look at things are handiwork of unseen spiritual entities who are desiring to enact their possibility on the physical realm and that can't be done except by the manipulation of the being called "man "

Our lives are all manifestations of the possibilities of different spirits .
Man was designed to only be a vessel through whose will a spiritual entity can influence the physical realm ,and most time they do these carefully and thus make man noncognizant of their influence over his life .

He thought he is living is life because he decide what to do
But he didn't know that all the option he chose from weren't his own invention but the desires of those who uses him to play the game while unseen in the background.

It like a television game where you control the character inside the TV set while they act what you want out thinking they were the ones that are truly deciding what should happen.

We only have will to chose
But the choices before us are desires of those. who control situations .

You didnt chose to be given birth to by your parent you just found out they are yours and nothing you can ever do to change that.

You didnt chose what your language should be nor the nation you were to be born .
All these were determined with I out your input or consultation ,and you accepted them because there is nothing you can do about it .

My friend I am still with you .
[/s]

Seriously, I've stopped reading your stuff.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Speaklove: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Seriously, I've stopped reading your stuff.

It's not my stuff .
I was inspired to write those because he wants deep to call unto deep ,but you want to run away

But he tells you today
2 Corinthians 6:2
[2]For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Don't allow them to take you away from this ground of conviction .
Allow him into your heart today or your might end up begging to have him if only by yourside and it might be too late then .

How long will you keep shutting up that voice that tells you to yield ,but chose to listen to the one that says you should decide for your self .

Did you eat what you desired today even though you have the money ?
Were you in control of your emotions even though it's under your will ?

Think and decide whom you want to follow today .
You can't follow yourself
You can't lead yourself
You are unlimitedly -limited

You have to surrender you heart .
If you block your eyes or ears your spirit will trouble your conscience and you can't deny that.
Re: Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Speaklove:

It's not my stuff .
I was inspired to write those because he wants deep to call unto deep ,but you want to run away

But he tells you today
2 Corinthians 6:2
[2]For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Don't allow them to take you away from this ground of conviction .
Allow him into your heart today or your might end up begging to have him if only by yourside and it might be too late then .

How long will you keep shutting up that voice that tells you to yield ,but chose to listen to the one that says you should decide for your self .

Did you eat what you desired today even though you have the money ?
Were you in control of your emotions even though it's under your will ?

Think and decide whom you want to follow today .
You can't follow yourself
You can't lead yourself
You are unlimitedly -limited

You have to surrender you heart .
If you block your eyes or ears your spirit will trouble your conscience and you can't deny that.
[/s]
Another load of tosh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Words To Avoid Using During An Interview / My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.