Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie (11054 Views)

Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts / Tinubu's Threat: Is Tinubu Planning To Start Banditry In Yoruba Land If He Loses / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Mumusaphire: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Amen. Do you have PVC?
very intact sir. I put am somewhere chilling inside AC
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by guychidile: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't agree with ur stand,afterall in 1999,OBJ was in prison and Dr Alex Ekwueme was the pioneer head of PDP,and he was in forefront to clinch PDP presidential ticket, before both the west and North joined together and brought out OBJ from prison.,the rest is history
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by cktheluckyman: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
softwareman:

At all. He is not influential at all.
He is d least influential politician in Nigeria history.
That is why he is the maker of presidents,vice President,speaker,senate President governors, ministers etc.

maker indeed.How come he is yet to make himself president
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by 1853tr: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
YorubaNiBaba:
say this after me without crying
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
[/s]
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by 1853tr: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Threat?

Make Igbo's dey stop all.this inferiority complex now. Are those 2 stopping Igbo's from contesting the presidency?
[/s]
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by drlateef: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mumusaphire:
God forbid. My Canada Visa is ready already sir

Okay good luck. But remember what happened to Nigerians in Ukraine. A day is coming when they will remember that you don’t have blond hair and blue eyes lol. They will treat you like a slave because you are black.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Mumusaphire: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
drlateef:

Okay good luck. But remember what happened to Nigerians in Ukraine. A day is coming when they will remember that you don’t have blond hair and blue eyes lol. They will treat you like a slave because you are black.
thank u sir. I prefer the treatment
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
cktheluckyman:

maker indeed.How come he is yet to make himself president

This kind of question is so incredibly ignorant that only a very Saintly person, like Mother Theresa, would attempt to dignify it with a serious answer. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Gaabasky: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am surprised how SE bn faring in PDP game of chess, considering the amount bn invested in PDP. Without SE PDP would have bn died and buried. This is high time IGBO should be given unchallenged n none hindered mandate in PDP.

The game should be APC Tinubu/Osinbanjo Vs Peter OBI/ Umahi or whosoever.
Not Atiku again .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Keegan: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mumusaphire:
I be Mumusaphire like my father Mumu. [s]I don't know when many of u kids will get sense on this forum. But I don't blame u, I blame seun for not regulate the forum since 2005[/s]

Mumu man. You be mumu.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Ekpeitit(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Finally there is an intelligent Eeeebo man.
Yes,APGA is the Eeeebo party, just contest with APGA and become the president of Onitsha. grin grin grin grin
Second hand citizens.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Mumusaphire: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Keegan:

Mumu man. You be mumu.
omo atiro to lo ra bata fun iya re, Oro lo Fe gbo. Sugbon, mo sun ojo Oro e siwaju
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by AdekunleScience: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
benuejosh:
I think the Igbos should leave Politics alone and focus on business only. It is from one complain to another.
You mean buying and selling.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by abysirius(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Igbos are learners in politics. The Yorubas saw the bigger picture and formed Alliance for Democracy in 1998. The Hausas formed ANPP despite having a strong stake in PDP. Only Ndigbos put all their eggs in a basket (PDP). It took them 4 yrs to realise the need for a regional party - APGA which they refused to manage well.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
abysirius:
Igbos are learners in politics. The Yorubas saw the bigger picture and formed Alliance for Democracy in 1998. The Hausas formed ANPP despite having a strong stake in PDP. Only Ndigbos put all their eggs in a basket (PDP). It took them 4 yrs to realise the need for a regional party - APGA which they refused to manage well.

Well-said. Good to alway come across intelligent and knowledgeable Nairalanders.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by charlesditro: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Dem don dey wake up small small that nothing for them come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
MAY HIS HATERS NEVER KNOW PEACE
For just presidential election or is there any other thing attached to this agony of frustration? It's not as if you would benefit first hand or did you tie your soul to Nigerias problems? I don't think you are deluded neither do I think or believe you are naive or an illiterate. I think some of you just do this for fun but I am confident that what will be will be and evil would never prevail over good. Peace be unto all, including those who don't wish it.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Ekpeitit(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Igbo presidency will never happen in Nigeria, remember that Nigeria is a zoo?
Why would an Igbo man want to be the president of a zoo?
grin grin grin
Better go and focus on your spare parts business,politics is for intelligent and educated people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Keegan: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mumusaphire:
omo atiro ni mi to lo ra bata fun iya re.

Ti e ba e.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by adekolaelect(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Laziness and inveriority complex makes you think so.No one is a threat to others in this life or position .Do yours and let other do theirs .Tinubu is the next president of this country INSAHAlah.

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Ttalk: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Odin13:

Walahi...

You finished .

Let them snore politically in peace, someday they will wake..

This one hit you hard, the only time you didn't mention Tinubu and Yoruba in your post.

Reflection mode activated. Asgard pele
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Ttalk: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ijoba85:
Igbos don't know how to play poliyics. They are better of in business . That is the ugly truth

Their business sense is largely on trading. They are very good at commerce and not building business
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by richie240: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
'Igbos' wink see diplomacy as weakness and cowardice; conversely, they see wickedness, stubbornness, aggression and lawlessness as strength.
This is d reason why they will respect someone like Obasanjo who fought against them and killed tons of them during d civil war but hate and abhor a tinubu who ran an open and inclusive govt during his tenure as Lagos state governor and even made igbos commissioners in his govt, a gesture no Lagos nigerian state governor had ever done.

'Igbos' respect and revere a gov wike despite all d attrocities he has committed in rivers but sees a tinunu who has never governed any of their 5 states with vile hatred.

Just ask any one of them, "why do you hate tinubu so much?" and come and see them stutter! No reason at all but a display of deep seated DNA-ed hate!

'Igbos' wink are a 'special' breed!

olatuns2017:

But pls

Why do Ibos hate TINUBU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Ijoba85: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Exactly ...Look at what they are doing to themselves in the east, states are aligning with the party at the centre so that development and power may come to them , they are busy witch hunting themselves, removing sitting governor and lawmakers because they defected to the party at the centre , is that not foolishness ?
Ttalk:

Their business sense is largely on trading. They are very good at commerce and not building business
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by gidado14(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

same way you have tormentor wakili

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Igbos for igbos..we will sort it out but a foreigner displacing me,making me a refugees in my own region while he renames my community..Tufiakwa. Wake me up when you have recovered ilorin and lokoja.. Igangan and yewa will come later. wailers from birth

[quote author=gidado14 post=111253031][/quote]

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by gidado14(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Igbos for igbos..we will sort it out but a foreigner displacing me,making me a refugees in my own region while he renames my community..Tufiakwa. Wake me up when you have recovered ilorin and lokoja.. Igangan and yewa will come later. wailers from birth

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie by Kuruptnigga: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All we want is the most qualified man for the job. Asiwaju Tinubu is the man the job needs. Please support him.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
If this man go be my president coming 2023 i go delete myself comot from this country. See who you wan vote for president. So if they ask the picture of your president, you will have the mind to show them this man cheesy oga find another young yoruba man for president. We don’t need old hoodlums.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA / NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.