Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak (1431 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Did Ijaw Kingdom Of Ondo Ever Exist[photo] / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by OgbonnaDaniel: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Construction master

Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
It’s like this governor is trying

3 Likes

Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by KUNZEH(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by nzeobi(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
The man is trying but when will he comission factories or commercial farms which will create jobs and eradicate poverty among his people

4 Likes

Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by Ebubu: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by Ebubu: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:
The man is trying but when will he comission factories or commercial farms which will create jobs and eradicate poverty among his people
naturally, infrastructure preceded economic development. If you provide the farms but dearth of roads to transport them to large markets, there will be decay and inflation of farm produce.

Imagine also there is the farm but a stream divides it and cuts it off from markets. That’s why he’s providing the necessary infrastructure for investments to thrive. I’m sure a year away, the next government can fully focus on human capital and investments.

Meanwhile he has built a modern international market in the state capital. Thousands of shops available.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by nzeobi(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Ebubu:
naturally, infrastructure preceded economic development. If you provide the farms but dearth of roads to transport them to large markets, there will be decay and inflation of farm produce.

Imagine also there is the farm but a stream divides it and cuts it off from markets. That’s why he’s providing the necessary infrastructure for investments to thrive. I’m sure a year away, the next government can fully focus on human capital and investments.

Meanwhile he has built a modern international market in the state capital. Thousands of shops available.

Roads are important but some of his flyovers are not important. Imagine bridges for only Keke and okada.

Who will occupy those shops, is there any serious economic activity going on in ebonyi State.

Let him focus on solid minerals and agriculture to eliminate poverty from his people
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by Ebubu: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:

Roads are important but some of his flyovers are not important. Imagine bridges for only Keke and okada.

Who will occupy those shops, is there any serious economic activity going on in ebonyi State.

Let him focus on solid minerals and agriculture to eliminate poverty from his people
The solid minerals are there, likewise the lands for farming. If you want to mine solid minerals carry your company to Ebonyi state and obtain the necessary licenses to mine and extract.

How is that government’s job? Likewise farming. Mind yourself
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by BlazinGlory40: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:
m

It is not government’s duty to build factories
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by nzeobi(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Ebubu:
The solid minerals are there, likewise the lands for farming. If you want to mine solid minerals carry your company to Ebonyi state and obtain the necessary licenses to mine and extract.

How is that government’s job? Likewise farming. Mind yourself

You don't understand how investments work so am not surprised at your utterances
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by bennybuhari: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Can he help us construct a better Nigeria?
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by nzeobi(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2022
BlazinGlory40:
m

It is not government’s duty to build factories

You can use your influence to woo them and give them incentives. Peter Obi did it with sabmiller and others
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by mcmbonu: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Abia and Imo Left the WhatsApp Group

1 Like

Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by heniford2: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:
the next governor can focus on it kia
Re: Want Gov Dave Can't Construct Doesn't Exist. Photo Speak by BlazinGlory40: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:

You can use your influence to woo them and give them incentives. Peter Obi did it with sabmiller and others

Oh okay! This has been exactly my stand. I thought you meant they have to build

(1) (Reply)

Between Peter Obi (PDP) And Asiwaju Tinubu (APC), Who Will You Vote And Why? / Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.