Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin (36128 Views)

The Man Who Said He Was Tinubu' Classmate Was Arrested / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Gossiphub: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nigerian investigative journalist, David Hundeyin has said that the Purported classmate of Mr Bola Tinubu is fake.

Example no 1,358,956 of why you need to fund independent media:

Everybody and their dog is now reporting that one "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" appeared on TVC claiming to be Tinubu's coursemate at @ChicagoState.

Exactly NONE of them bothered to do a 5-minute fact check to even establish whether anybody called "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" even exists. A simple refined string search on Google using that search keyword shows very obviously that this is a made-up identity.

The only time the name "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" appears on the entire internet is in news articles reporting about the same TVC appearance. Someone claiming to be a "public affairs analyst" cannot possibly have a web footprint that is literally zero.

This idiot appeared on TVC using an assumed identity to make a claim that everyone with a functioning pair of eyes knows is not true, and look at "journalists" queuing up to report and amplify this nonsense. Meanwhile none of them has reported that the FBI is preparing to release 2,500 pages of its dossier on Tinubu, or that @ChicagoState yesterday in court disowned the forged certificate that Tinubu submitted to INEC.

Just another instance of mainstream Nigerian media being daft and incurious while queuing up to parrot an official line, just like how they all reported that @hadisirika attended one "Petroleum Helicopters Institute" in the USA - a place that does not exist.

If you like yourself and you want a better life for your children, FUND INDEPENDENT MEDIA.
Credit: David Hundeyin

124 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Gossiphub: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
They keep adding more lies to the ones they already lied…. When will it stop?

433 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Gossiphub: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
nlfpmod come and see oo

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

And you say this person is a trained journalist?

486 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Dafresh: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pepe them, continue to burst their brain

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Dreal1247: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
The more you look, the less you see. Truth is a very very stubborn entity. No matter how far the lie travels, it will suddenly be overtaken by the truth. Dare to be on the side of the truth.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Gossiphub: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

Cry!

But he's the one that bursted this fake Chicago certificate stuff.

298 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by TongueTwista(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
😂.

David Hundeyin is certainly going to cause multiple convulsive spasms amongst the corn-demic congregation.

212 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:

Cry!

But he's the one that bursted this fake Chicago certificate stuff.

You are the one crying over a loss that you cannot undo.

Is Tinubu bothered about the agony of your loss?

See some pictures below for you to circle since you have no purpose to your life.

312 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by TongueTwista(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Give us reasons to disbelieve David.

Who's the Durojaiye of a man? Cause I checked last night and there's absolutely nothing tangible about him on the internet, for someone who claims to be an analyst.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ladyclara002(f): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hahahah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
David Hyundai na dunce. How can you use google search alone as a judge to know if someone exists?

So if you go on Google and search all your classmate name, you will find them there. This David sense don fail am.

Shey this man Tunde Badejo below too no exist?

trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

290 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Chizaam2008: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
The reason I did not bother with those threads.
As long as it is a SWesterner, it will be a LIE!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:

Give us reasons to disbelieve David.

Who's the Durojaiye of a man? Cause I checked last night and there's absolutely nothing tangible about him on the internet, for someone who claims to be an analyst.

Tell David to tell you the records he expected that he did not find where he was supposed to find it.

I will not tell David to stop using useless people for his own gain and growth.

Even me, I will use useless people since they have no other usefulness.

Like Reno, like FFK, like David.

Exploit and use those who have no usefulness.

Tinubu remains your President, what you believe or disbelieve is irrelevant to your reality.

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Sharpsharp00123: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

hundeyin is presently the hero of the igbos cos he’s looking for all means to get tinubu attention so he can use it to file asylum so anything from him irrespective of how stupid it is igbos most post it

Reno was once their lord n hero till he got tired of playing with their brain

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Svoboda(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Spare him no thought. Hundeyin is a nobody, except for the gullible lots among the obidients.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Dreal1247: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hyundai David of a person is a true genius. Opening the eyes of Nigerians who wish to know the truth. Unfortunately, it's not everybody that needs the truth.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
hundeyin is presently the hero of the igbos cos he’s looking for all means to get tinubu attention so he can use it to file asylum so anything from him irrespective of how stupid it is igbos most post it

Reno was once their lord n hero till he got tired of playing with their brain

I still do not understand the logic that since the Internet records of the fellow is about him talking about Tinubu, then it means he does not exist.

With Hundeyin's education, he still does not understand how Internet search works?

And he is depending on the internet to confirm existence of a human being?

And this is a journalist vomiting such rubbish ideas?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by TongueTwista(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Tell David yo tell you the records he expected that he did not find where he was supposed to find it.

I will not tell David to stop using useless people for his own gain and growth.

Even me, I will use useless people since they have no other usefulness.

Oga, you're talking plenty.

The man "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" has no bio-data on the internet. Nothing comes up when you search his name, apart from this recent TVC interview. And for an acclaimed "Public Affairs Analyst" who supposedly had foreign education, the least anyone should expect to find about him, is his profile on Wikipedia.

If you google my real name, you'll find a few references of the works I've done as a freelancer, because I don't even use other social media platforms.

This isn't about David. Everyone who owns a smartphone registered with a mail address registered in their names, should have digital footprints, no matter how slight.

Why's this Durojaiye's own different? Person go ask you small question, you go dey shalaye plenty!

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by okosodo: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mafia wars
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:

Oga, you're talking plenty.

The man "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" has no bio-data on the internet. Nothing comes up when you search his name, apart from this recent TVC interview. And for an acclaimed "Public Affairs Analyst" who supposedly had foreign education, the least anyone should expect to find about him, is his profile on Wikipedia.

If you google my real name, you'll find a few references of the works I've done as a freelancer, because I don't even use other social media platforms.

This isn't about David. Everyone who owns a smartphone registered with a mail address registered in their names, should have digital footprints, no matter how slight.

Why's this Durojaiye's own different? Person go ask you small question, you go dey shalaye plenty!

Are you sure you are educated?

Did the "investigative" journalist send an enquiry to Chicago State University to confirm if the fellow is indeed an Alumnus of the school and the year he obtained his degree?

I'm sure you love such news, so continue to feed on what does not in anyway stop the government of Tinubu nor erode his alumnus status with a school that has never denied him.

Many of your are suffering from a mental problem. A serious addiction to anti-tinubu news that you just can't wait to get the next dosage of your addiction.

The likes of Hundeyin continue to keep you on the leash of mind control.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by JAMO84: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
I am pretty certain that Bola Tinubu's 8 years in office is going to be many people's worst years on Earth. How can you hate one man so much that his existence literally torment your souls, and he keeps winning and beating you all every step of the way, yet, you all keep hating him more.

THE DEEP ANGER AGAINST TINUBU IS NO LONGER NORMAL, IT'S THE WORST FORM OF WITCHCRAFT.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Varunpulyani: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oluwole Chicagos everywhere

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
Hyundai David of a person is a true genius. Opening the eyes of Nigerians who wish to know the truth. Unfortunately, it's not everybody that needs the truth.

Internet search makes one a genius?

As in, if I don't see your name on the internet, then you do not exist despite your birth record or academic record, or employment record?

Some Mothers Do Ave Em.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Varunpulyani: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Internet search makes one a genius?

As in, if I don't see your name on the internet, then you do not exist despite your birth record or academic record, or employment record?

Some Mothers Do Ave Em.

You go cry tire.

Your bulaba is a criminal without identity

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by LLSAINT(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
.................Even Nairaland fell victim and made it a frontpage without doing a little mental search to verify claim
I doubt if this will even make it to FP
Nairaland and TVC are 5 and 6
Doyen of poor and infantile reportage

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ValarDoharis: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why hasn't this guy appeared all these while?

This CSU academic records will be the fall of Amoda.

Something tells me Amoda might be from Benin Republic and if that is confirmed, the Nigerian military must arrest Thuvb irrespective of Supreme Court outcome
LegendHero:
David Hyundai na dunce. How can you use google search alone as a judge to know if someone exists?

So if you go on Google and search all your classmate name, you will find them there. This David sense don fail am.

Shey this man Tunde Badejo below too no exist?

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by TongueTwista(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Are you sure you are educated?

Did the "investigative" journalist send an enquiry to Chicago State University to confirm if the fellow is indeed an Alumnus of the school and the year he obtained his degree?

I'm sure you love such news, so continue to feed on what does not in anyway stop the government of Tinubu nor erode his alumnus status with a school that has never denied him.

Many of your are suffering from a mental problem. A serious addiction to anti-tinubu news that you just can't wait to get the next dosage of your addiction.

The likes of Hundeyin continue to keep you on the leash of mind control.

I'm not educated. I learnt to read and write in your father's parlour.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.