Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43567 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buliwyf:

Adiós amigo. Go tell your tale to villagers. He wants us to believe something he claims he saw when he was 4 years old. Imagine. At least you are smart enough to know that no one here will buy the story you are trying to sell.

What he saw might be real. But REAL to him only undecided, like a paranoid schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by oaroloye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
SHALOM!

An Oyinbo named JAMES RANDI has offered $1million (N400 million) for anyone who can produce incontrovertible proof of Supernatural Powers.

THAT is what this bullshit is about.

This (*Bleep!*)ard is going to collect at least N400 million while offering N2.5 million.

Beginning about 500 years ago, the Oyinbos embarked on a policy of executing anyone with verified Spiritual Powers not controlled by the State or the Church. As many as 100 million Native Americans lost their lives in this crusade, which seems to have been sparked by the discovery that the native Americans knew more about God, Heaven, and Spirituality than the HEBREW PROPHETS did.

If they had been allowed to share their findings, it would have killed Roman Catholic Christianity.

So, the Oyinbos did what they have always done, and murdered their way to the Solution they wanted.

THAT IS WHY NO ONE IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES, NOT OTHER CONTINENTS, WILL SHOW THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE.

Should anyone be so foolish as to take him up on this offer, they should be kidnapped by a trained Commando Team, and "EXTRAORDINARILY RENDITIONED" to somewhere like "AREA 51," where their organs would be harvested, cloned using the techniques used to create synthetic hormones, and vaccines, even transplanted, in the hopes of giving some Oyinbos powers they don't deserve. Powers they never earned.

That is what they do.

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by GreaterFuture(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chuvin22:
THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING NIGERIAN IS HAVING TO SHARE SPACE WITH IDIOTS EVERYDAY.
What made you sat this angrily...
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Olayetan(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
GreaterFuture:

I can't tell if you Are serious or Joking...

So, what can you tell about that?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by jimoholan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.
nice one
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by blueAgent(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
PaulOtl:

I too, used to say why didn't our ancestors defat the invaders using all their powerful black magic and juju, passed down from generations, as far back as a thousand years ago.
I pondered on it, and then as time went on I got this answer from different places:
The Whites were only fulfilling prophecy passed down from God (pls of you are atheist, then ignore this and pls don't come hurling insults at God (you can insult me, no yawa) )
He said that we Africans (who happened to be descendants of the ancient Israelites) will be enslaved for a certain period of time for going after false gods from the time of the ancient prophets, up till the time when the whites came to invade. We were worshiping demons pretending to b gods inhabiting idols.
So, It has been fulfilled as written. Juju could not have prevented God's word from manifesting. God is God, and his word wouldn't return to him void (as the scriptures state)

Secondly, and this is my own prognosis to your question.
Why will juju want to have helped our forefathers? Juju is passed down from demons (fallen angels) to man.
Fallen angels have been judged already and damned to hell for all time (they are just awaiting the final hour) You and I, have taken their places as " sons of God " and you think these fallen angels (who once felt they were the only sons of God) would be happy about this?? They hate humans with every thing in them. They only deceive humans that they are doing their selfish biddings through the JUJU they make available to them (humans). There is always a catch. Once you break spiritual laws guiding humans, you have opened yourself to heir domination and given them a considerable amount of power and authority over your life. God will permit it, he is not wicked but he will allow it happen, as a proof of ' what you sew is what you reap '

Demons, as I have come to know will not have done anything to help the ancient Africans when the westerners arrived with their ships. It even brought them joy to see us being carted away. They hate those whom God loves. They hate especially Israelites (from all the twelve tribes)
" Can Satan be divided against himself? Surely, he cannot stand, if he be divided against his own self (his vices, his kingdoms, his fellow demons ) and his life's course ( which is to see humans suffer and perish )
Mind you, even the white men were not guilt-free for fulfilling prophecy, oh. For every black person thy maimed ad killed, they heaped up God's wrath upon their lives.

Haven't you read the Bible verse which goes something like this :
" Temptations must come, but woe onto him, by which those temptations come through (who is a willing tool to be used (ignorance will not be excusable here) )

That's why He will spare us from the " temptation " that is to come up on the world when the time is due ( our slave masters will be caught up in those terrible days of the manifestation of this verse ) but because of his love for us (though not yet known by the rest of the more richer nations of the world right now (non Africans) ) he will spare us from this great period of destruction.

Enough said! Let time tell.

Dreamer
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Luukasz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.