Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43570 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by anetuno(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Which of the cats? Pussycat or tiger? I can change into a tiger but that N2.5 m is too small for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'm in
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Mykaelz001(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything works according to people individual beliefs
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Cheapgadget(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cc
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Mooh247: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Small minded mumu

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Really
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Urbanchampion: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eléyìí fẹ́ tẹ́ ...ọmọdé rẹ o mọ oògùn, ó pè ni ẹ̀fọ́.
If it were to be in the 80s, when there were genuine charms in Akokoland of Ondo State, I would have directed him to a place call Irun Akoko, if he doesn't dry up immediately after this challenge, I go know wetin he put for bodi

14 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by seanwilliam(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
I cant deny nor confirm if juju exists
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by od501: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60749496

Dem never geh time for this one. When em go collect, em body ho tell em. My people, juju dey oo... don't believe what anybody tells you, juju dey!

11 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by HilcomTech(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sunday Igboho will do that perfectly.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity
Well said. They should have defeated the white man with all the jujus.
Sunday Igboho was locked up for months and the mumu couldn't escape grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Sltp: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Juju is always working until they're offered money to do things that claim to be doing for free - then they're no where to be found

7 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by sonnie10: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
You will loose all your money in Calabar is you ever take this challenge there
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by adecz: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
The money for the charm to
change form is over N2.5
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ademasta(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na here all of us go dey
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by letitrainnow(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Rastaramsey(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.

Broke ass too wan dey form level

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Bamzyriches451: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damn!
Another evidence for everyone to know that there's nothing like money rituals
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by chatinent: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.

Make I do video share you? For N100m.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
I really appreciate the work Mr Gbenga is doing,I hope he triumphs
His works are very similar to that of the late James Randi
Majority of Nigerians are deluded and unfortunately I have to deal with them everyday,so frustrating

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by GloriousGbola: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60749496

Let's do this - the pussy cat challenge!

Ironically when you think about it, for all our noise about magic and jazz we have not been able to commercialize it David copperfield style

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by mrvitalis(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amojii:
You will find plenty of them in Ogun state, do look no further.
He went there no came out ...go follow him to YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by blowjohn(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity

What about Haiti?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Rastaramsey(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Mumus
Lost of mumus even on NL believe that you can get rich via money ritual.
Tell them to prove it, they'll start arguing like lunatics.

See this slowpoke Sha
The soap wey we dey bath nko grin grin

Na kids and wannabe atheist full this forum...

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ww676: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:
They will do it but they won't let you see when they are turning, the turning process will be hidden while you will see only the result.
let the person hide and turn. As long as he or she does it jn an empty house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Lordave: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:
They will do it but they won't let you see when they are turning, the turning process will be hidden while you will see only the result.
What a joke!

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gamesmart: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jaxxy, oya, someone sensible is challenging you black people with fooolish believes of supernatural things.

You no want money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by IceColdVeins(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amojii:
You will find plenty of them in Ogun state so, look no further...
The witches in Ogun state will be very happy upon hearing of this talent hunt showcase...
They will be very happy to queue up for the best cat changer audition.

Miaw
He started his quest from Shagamu, no one came out

7 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by simpleseyi: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:

The white men never conquered Africa. Instead, Africans kidnapped their brothers and sisters and sold them to white men

11 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by FaridaIb: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.