Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43569 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Worlddeba(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Y’all saying trash about not believing in Voodoo!! But you believe theres the Devil abi?
And you live in Nigeria. I don’t blame you sha. You never see anything. Just pray God guides you wherever you are. There are entities everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Workch: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
jagjag:
Many people doubt juju or voodoo, but it exist 100%. If you have not experienced it before, keep quiet... Wetin you know no reach wetin you no know.
no it doesn't exist until it has been proven to.
It's a delusion

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Workch: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Worlddeba:
Y’all saying trash about not believing in Voodoo!! But you believe theres the Devil abi?
And you live in Nigeria. I don’t blame you sha. You never see anything. Just pray God guides you wherever you are. There are entities everywhere.
juju
God
Devil
Etc.

All nonsense that do not exist

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by omat20(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
If you want to experience the supernatural; stay under any mango tree from 12am to 2am.For sure nothing will happen grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by lildonn222: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buliwyf:

See cheap excuse. Is it everyone that turn to animals that are witches? Or you don't know there are cultures in Nigeria that practice and believe in shape shifting as a tradition?

Secondly, what can you prove? You can't proof your skin is impervious to knives despite boasting about it. You can't prove you can disappear despite boasting about it every time. You can't prove this. So what can you prove without excuses? Imagine if your phone only work with excuses. Lol grin grin
My guy,there are things in this world that cannot be explained by science.I watched time without numbers how some hausa men would use sharp blades on their skin and nothing happened,some even use it in their eyes.They are called 'Yan tauri' up North.
with my naked eyes I saw a man pushing very long needless in his nostrils.He'll boast that its between his ear but we cannot see that(we can only see it go through his nose ) He would also get inside a very small pot leaving only his head(would also tell us that he was not really inside the pot but behind it) but we usually circled him when he's doing all these things in a market square.And believe me it's on our naked eyes.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by JOemmy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mr adewoyin should visit Benin city let's see how it goes.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by zumbigbo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
I hope Taribo no hear this one!
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kabukabu50(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
JOemmy:
Mr adewoyin should visit Benin city let's see how it goes.

White men ransacked Benin city and nothing happened...ode.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Mrphylor09: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
E don go there , no one show face

Amojii:
You will find plenty of them in Ogun state so, look no further...
The witches in Ogun state will be very happy upon hearing of this talent hunt showcase...
They will be very happy to queue up for the best cat changer audition.

Miaw

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Akhee: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amalekki:

That's what they have been telling him. Can you provide the location in Nupe land?
Kutigi, Doko, Agaie.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ww676: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
kadiri3:
so u don't know jazz past jazz abi?
what is your proof that those small boys used jazz. And how small boy jazz go pass a while oba jazz .
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Akhee: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Calm down.. I lived in bida 2 years ago. Home of nupes .. Nothing like juju. It's all tales by sea breeze.
And I didn't mention Bida, for your information Bida is not a home for the nupes. Bida is an Emirate but it is not the focal point of Nupe. Let him go to Kutigi, Doko, Tsonga (Kwara state), Etsu Audu, Mokwa. He will know that Voodoo is real.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by nelsonoba: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buliwyf:

Please show us where you saw that Freemasonry involves human sacrifice. We are waiting. You guys just share stories you heard from others without even bothering to verify. No wonder you believe in juju.
I don't waste my time arguing with children. When you grow up and become something and you decide to do something that would provoke the jealousy of your village people, nobody will need to advice you how real Juju is.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by tunjijones(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
He can never see answer to the attention he seek

Cos there's no answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by okanume(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
i have seen someone drink 50litres of water at a go,
my brother was touched by some guys and he lost his memory dey collected everything on him and even sent him back home to bring more money, but luckily he was brain reseted by my mothers slap. juju exist i have seen a guy cut with machete during a cult clash in my school and it didn't penetrated his body, juju do exist make una no dey argue wetin una no know.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Profkenny1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

He doesn't have to do it in an empty room, I've seen where Masquerades turns into python but the turning process was hidden with sacks but was later revealed after he has turned and when he was turning back into human, they hide if again.

Person wey never see jazz, nah hin dey call am vegetable.

where did this BS happen? How many people were there? Can it be repeated Live on camera?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by higgs: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Intelligent young man.Unfortunately many Nigerians including educated ones still believe in supernatural bullshit.

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by okanume(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Profkenny1:

where did this BS happen? How many people were there? Can it be repeated Live on camera?
even pericoma did one years back when there was a challenge between traditional native doctors,
go and make research on it

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by okanume(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
higgs:
Intelligent young man.Unfortunately many Nigerians including educated ones still believe in supernatural bullshit.
how can you explain someone eating razor blade before your eyes, or or "eti_ada" in igbo language.
supernatural powers exist.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Omo9ja147(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tell Mr Adedoyin to come to kogi state.... particularly... A village in ofu local government call Mamereboh.....
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Akhee:
And I didn't mention Bida, for your information Bida is not a home for the nupes. Bida is an Emirate but it is not the focal point of Nupe. Let him go to Kutigi, Doko, Tsonga (Kwara state), Etsu Audu, Mokwa. He will know that Voodoo is real.
Lol you be mumu o. Bida is not the home of nupes lol e con dey mention kutigi and Mokwa. Which Mokwa lol same place wey rabba dey, market, kainji junction , agwan tifi lmao.. Mokwa ko . Tsonga for kwara? Same Tsonga wey I spend like 3 months . No use laugh kill me abeg . Be educated pls.. bida is the home if nupes. No even mention Mokwa that is dominated by yorubas and igbos due to its closeness to Ilorin.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by juman(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
It remind me of our sport master in secondary school that was beaten with juju when our school football team went to another school to play.
He was sick and could not come to work for about two to three terms, when he came he could not talk loudly anymore. One has to listen well to hear him.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by owagbeba: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:
They will do it but they won't let you see when they are turning, the turning process will be hidden while you will see only the result.

More like circus magic...lol

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
/
Fear is the greatest tool used for deception. That's why religion thrives. When people are suffering, there is no need to threaten them with violence if they revolt. A good leader will know how to keep them calm with a threat of hellfire or a blessing of heaven if they turn to zombies.

/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
24 years old boi never see life and vodoo
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Bbbw: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by tctrills: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2022
GboyegaD:
He doesn't need proof in believing whatever he chooses to believe. He doesn't need to convince anyone other than himself.
He is doing a very important job of enlighting the people. He is literally saving souls.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by SleekyPosh(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2022
streetfabulous:
Those who possess the mystery will want you to believe it doesn't exist because nobody will resist what they believe doesn't exist.
Tell me why anybody who can change into an animal will want everyone to know ?

The Deeper Side
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by musicwriter(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Very good.
And I bet that you'll never see anybody to take up the challenge. All the "powerful jazz men" or women would suddenly be nowhere to be found.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Tboymessiah(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Eléyìí fẹ́ tẹ́ ...ọmọdé rẹ o mọ oògùn, ó pè ni ẹ̀fọ́.
If it were to be in the 80s, when there were genuine charms in Akokoland of Ondo State, I would have directed him to a place call Irun Akoko, if he doesn't dry up immediately after this challenge, I go know wetin he put for bodi

NasoLifeBe!!!
You Sabi place, there is a street called, Oyi, at Irun Akoko, u mentioned we have been there before. We met some that talk to some charm and fire come out
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by perryy(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Amojii:
You will find plenty of them in Ogun state so, look no further...
The witches in Ogun state will be very happy upon hearing of this talent hunt showcase...
They will be very happy to queue up for the best cat changer audition.

Miaw

He started in ogun but no one came out. Juju no dey work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.