Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,724 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments (44567 Views)

Tinubu Announces 3-month Suspension Of Foreign Trips For MDAs, Ministers / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
zoedew:
Women? Little wonder. The other day supposed role model for the womenfolk put up a gross display of ill manners! Tarts. Prozzies.Trulls. Wenches. Sluts. Loose and disreputable women! Both women threw womanhood to the dogs. Most indecent and shameful conduct at a State Function for that matter! In saner climes the police would have arrested and charged them to court for affray and conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace. Imagine such conduct from a former Ambassador of Nigeria! Little wonder, against the will of CC Onoh her father, she worked under Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu her Father’s close friend!! Ojukwu was present at Bianca’s naming. To imagine he could bring himself to sleep with her speaks volumes about his ethos!! Not today!!! Quite disappointing to see Prof. Pat Utomi in that company laughing at such sickening degradation of womanhood!!! He would have done well to stylishly move away from such company. It is worrying to imagine what lessons in infamy children who model on them have imbibed. Most unfortunate!!!!
what has this got to do with the topic at hand? If you have nothing to say just read comments and move on, bunch of busy bodies!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Osilama1:
where did u get this useless stat from kuku say Igbos constitute 80-90 percent of lagos... So soludo doesn't have non igbos he have worked with since his days as CBN gorvenor or someone widely travel... Again see the selfishness in ur comment... If u warm me again I ll send thunder to you...

Just post any inciting nonsense. You will be monitored by DSS for hate speech.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Be sensible he made a good point
what good point did he make? Throw more light
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by cazchi: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. From being a community Mayor (equivalent of a LGA Chairman in Anambra) of small community of few blocks in a foreign land now appointed by a supposed experienced professor to manage his corresspondences, meeting schedules and updates, exco memos and advice him on issues relating to a whole state like Anambra with completely different culture and challenges is intellectually inept, administrative inexperience and obscencely deficient.

I keep alerting my Anambra brothers, Prof. Soludo will not perform in office and deliver quality leadership if they do not monitor him. He has a penchant for playing to the gallery.

HE Soludo came from CBN background where there was so much free money and he never submitted budget to NA throughout his tenure in CBN which made him allocate jumbo severance package to himself. He almost sent Nigera to the horrible Ghana situation by recommending we redenominate the naira but for late HE Yardua who saved us. Today, 1 new cedi is worth nearly 100K old cedis after Ghana knocked off 4 zeroes from the old cedis and new cedi lost value almost 5 times!.

As Executive Governor, Prof. Soludo will struggle and may not win second term on account of mediocre performance.

This ill fit appointment is one of it. He gave out the most important office to someone who is an outsider to Anambra governance system who will now take months or years to make a learning curve yet HE Soludo promised to hit the ground running.

Anambra, monitor Soludo bumper to bumper if you know what is good for you. Put pressure on the Anambra House of Assembly to ask question and push for town hall meetings with HE Soludo.

That man he appointed as SSG is a round peg in a square hole. Reject it or get your HoA to query it.

Idyat, the gworo eating herder from Daura wey no go secondary school is literally your president.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

His name is Prof. Olusegun.O. Sogbesan.

Seunmsg is right after all wink

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1126672024510914561.html
how many actual businesses does he have in Anambra State?
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by IGBOSON1: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Thanks for the advice oga but we will pass, anyway. See someone teaching Soludo about how to employ competent people.
If we run a check, you were among those that foisted a dumb Buhari on long-suffering Nigerians. Ndi Uchu.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by cazchi: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]
Bia take your Biafra rubbish away from here

Anumanu, don't be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by IGBOSON1: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2022
1bunne4lif:
what has this got to do with the topic at hand? If you have nothing to say just read comments and move on, bunch of busy bodies!

It's caused by bitterness and intense hate! When any good news emanates from any south-east state, they immediately start looking for negatives to bang on about......sometimes unrelated to the issue at hand, as you just pointed out!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by ComeToJesus: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Spandau:

You continue to shout unity and build bridges over very faulty foundations. A bunch of wicked degenerates are running the contraption aground, ruining the lives of millions, determined to foist inequalities and a caste structure on them. Yet some very queer personalities on this forum are cheering them on, selling off the destinies of their offspring into oblivion, still believe all is well and normal. SMH.

Very informed viewpoint.
The sheer percentage of blockheads and feather-brained fellows on this platform is mind-blowing. Not really a platform to rehabilitate thier mindset

This is their home turf. They have the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by IGBOSON1: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Landmack:

Keep dreaming with ur nonsense Biafra

The blood of late Akunyuli has canceled bia fraud for life. Terrorists!

Once you see the great word BIAFRA, you get heart palpitations and want to faint! Why did his post rile you up?

Dr Chike Akunyili was murdered by non-Igbo....shadowy forces with possible links the murderous northern hegemony, and their objective was so idiots like you can come online to blame IPOB/ESN!
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by favour32(m): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Look at a smart governor that has hit the ground running with appointments immediately.
Not the one that stayed more than 25 weeks doing nothing with below average I.Q.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by heniford2: 2:18am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. From being a community Mayor (equivalent of a LGA Chairman in Anambra) of small community of few blocks in a foreign land now appointed by a supposed experienced professor to manage his corresspondences, meeting schedules and updates, exco memos and advice him on issues relating to a whole state like Anambra with completely different culture and challenges is intellectually inept, administrative inexperience and obscencely deficient.

I keep alerting my Anambra brothers, Prof. Soludo will not perform in office and deliver quality leadership if they do not monitor him. He has a penchant for playing to the gallery.

HE Soludo came from CBN background where there was so much free money and he never submitted budget to NA throughout his tenure in CBN which made him allocate jumbo severance package to himself. He almost sent Nigera to the horrible Ghana situation by recommending we redenominate the naira but for late HE Yardua who saved us. Today, 1 new cedi is worth nearly 100K old cedis after Ghana knocked off 4 zeroes from the old cedis and new cedi lost value almost 5 times!.

As Executive Governor, Prof. Soludo will struggle and may not win second term on account of mediocre performance.

This ill fit appointment is one of it. He gave out the most important office to someone who is an outsider to Anambra governance system who will now take months or years to make a learning curve yet HE Soludo promised to hit the ground running.

Anambra, monitor Soludo bumper to bumper if you know what is good for you. Put pressure on the Anambra House of Assembly to ask question and push for town hall meetings with HE Soludo.

That man he appointed as SSG is a round peg in a square hole. Reject it or get your HoA to query it.
you come to wonder why a yoruba has with Anambra, just look at your conclusion very bad,i advice you to keep this energy on tinubu please avoid Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by heniford2: 2:22am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, in the first place, comparing President Buhari, a former Head of State, former GOC of at least 3 Commands of Nigerian Army and a civil war veteran to an upstart Mayor of few blocks of residences in London is like comparing Diamond to Coal.

My displeasure is his uncouth words for the president just because of his poor upbringing that taught him bitterness, bigotry and hatred for President Buhari and those who are not from his Igbo tribe.

As a patriotic Nigerian who wish well for every state in Nigeria, the progress of Anambra concerns me too and I was not complaining I also suggested how to stop my fears from coming to pass.
abeg go and sleep Mr concern undecided
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Thorondor: 3:05am On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:
In the interest of national unity and cohesion, he should appoint a Yoruba man into his cabinet. Tinubu appointed Ben Akabueze as a commissioner in Lagos before pushing him to become the DG budget office. Sanwoolu appointed Joe Igbokwe as a cabinet ranking special adviser. Ondo state First Lady is an Igbo lady.

Soludo should do the same in Anambra. It is time fir the SE to reciprocate the kind gesture of the SW. We must build national unity by force grin grin grin

True. I would be disappointed if he doesn’t do that. I also wana see some landmarks in SE named after people like Fajuyi, Philip Effiong etc.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by majamajic(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Because you heard mayor in UK, I don't know what you are thinking

Something that is not up to or even nearly equivalent to a local government chairman in Nigeria.

Haaa...

Ok let's say he was a local government chairman in nigeria .
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by majamajic(m): 5:40am On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:
In the interest of national unity and cohesion, he should appoint a Yoruba man into his cabinet. Tinubu appointed Ben Akabueze as a commissioner in Lagos before pushing him to become the DG budget office. Sanwoolu appointed Joe Igbokwe as a cabinet ranking special adviser. Ondo state First Lady is an Igbo lady.

Soludo should do the same in Anambra. It is time fir the SE to reciprocate the kind gesture of the SW. We must build national unity by force grin grin grin

So ondo first lady was appointment ?
Nothing I will not here from una mouth
Someone's wife , an appointment ?
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by seunmsg(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2022
majamajic:

So ondo first lady was appointment ?
Nothing I will not here from una mouth
Someone's wife , an appointment ?

First Lady self pass appointment.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Osilama1: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

You are a big dunce. Obiano appointed a northerner in his admin. It is too early and you want to judge Soludo to satisfy you bigotry. Very soon DSS will monitor your activities in this forum for hate speech.
u better shut up there... If someone gave a suggestion about appointing non igbos or anambra you should encourage it not writing rubbish like what percentage of Yoruba are in anambra... If u write nonsense again I ll come and arrest u myself

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Osilama1: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

Just post any inciting nonsense. You will be monitored by DSS for hate speech.
shut up there
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, in the first place, comparing President Buhari, a former Head of State, former GOC of at least 3 Commands of Nigerian Army and a civil war veteran to an upstart Mayor of few blocks of residences in London is like comparing Diamond to Coal.

My displeasure is his uncouth words for the president just because of his poor upbringing that taught him bitterness, bigotry and hatred for President Buhari and those who are not from his Igbo tribe.

As a patriotic Nigerian who wish well for every state in Nigeria, the progress of Anambra concerns me too and I was not complaining I also suggested how to stop my fears from coming to pass.
buhari with all this qualifications you just listed cannot win an election to manage those number of flats in the uk
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by majamajic(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:

We dey talk about appointment , u dey talk about person wife . My town got one appointment from this 3 , deputy governor's house is just 3km from my village home , I will enjoy this government , hahaha
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by okoroemeka(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The only yorubas in Anambra now are Agbo sellers, you don't expect Soludo to appoint them into office because of National unity.
and ayodele the tailor,pls I am baffled about this agbo sellers,I think most of them are coded mobile runs girls
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by luizpippo(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Heathrow44:
soludo makes a lot of noise it is much more respectful t talk less and do more, already the touts in anambra parks are already resisting his executive order restricting them from collecting revenues and taxes on behalf of their ogas who re commissioners in his govt. the touts are already showing defiance, welcome to government where problems u never expected come from the unlikely corners

Commissioners in which govt?
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Osilama1:
u better shut up there... If someone gave a suggestion about appointing non igbos or anambra you should encourage it not writing rubbish like what percentage of Yoruba are in anambra... If u write nonsense again I ll come and arrest u myself

Oga you have been warned just make another inciting post that displays your bigotry. i have told you what will happen to you. it is not hard to get DSS to monitor your posts in this forum.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Spandau: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Theevilone(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Is a question of is there any Yoruba senior civil servant in Anambra, shebi they said Anambra is potopoto area no fit for them, or are advising him to appoint one living in the west of just any Yoruba staying in the east?
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by zoedew: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2022
1bunne4lif:
Wished you were more profound in your thinking. Soludo is passing a message across to the womenfolk. Indeed strange that till date we have not heard from the NCWS on the show of shame put on display by the two women.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by zoedew: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Baawahala:

Even the devil is educated.
Baawahala!
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Osilama1: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you have been warned just make another inciting post that displays your bigotry. i have told you what will happen to you. it is not hard to get DSS to monitor your posts in this forum.
my friend shut up there u wey Dem supposed flog 50 strokes of bulala
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Osilama1:
my friend shut up there u wey Dem supposed flog 50 strokes of bulala

grin grin grin grin cowards make so much noise. Just post one inciteful post
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Osilama1: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin cowards make so much noise. Just post one inciteful post
see this dot Meth ipobic human being...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.