Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments (44566 Views)

Tinubu Announces 3-month Suspension Of Foreign Trips For MDAs, Ministers / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by EastisBae: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2022
post=111236567:
Richard Madiebo Chief digital officer at Fidelity Bank is now Chairman, Anambra State Internal Revenue Service (AIRS)

Soludo appoints Richard Madiebo as Chief Executive Officer of Revenue Office.

Madiebo, a good appointment.

Anambra will finally get a Digital Revenue and ticketing system, thoroughbred Digital expert.

Wow, absolute square pegs in square holes!!
The painstaking way Soludo is using in carefully selecting his cabinet shows how passionate he is to make Anambra great. He is just hitting the right cords back to back. From promoting only made in Anambra goods to appointing well experienced technocrats shows his hunger to succeed.

By the time this man plugs all the loopholes that causes revenue losses, I see Anambra generating 50 billion naira annually as IGR.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Perfectbeing(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2022
All Igbos. Tribalism at its peak. undecided
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by SeeItSayIt: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Omicron007:

You are too old for this.

He's old without sense, I wish everybody can just ignore him as I always do.
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by SeeItSayIt: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. From being a community Mayor (equivalent of a LGA Chairman in Anambra) of small community of few blocks in a foreign land now appointed by a supposed experienced professor to manage his corresspondences, meeting schedules and updates, exco memos and advice him on issues relating to a whole state like Anambra with completely different culture and challenges is intellectually inept, administrative inexperience and obscencely deficient.

I keep alerting my Anambra brothers, Prof. Soludo will not perform in office and deliver quality leadership if they do not monitor him. He has a penchant for playing to the gallery.

HE Soludo came from CBN background where there was so much free money and he never submitted budget to NA throughout his tenure in CBN which made him allocate jumbo severance package to himself. He almost sent Nigera to the horrible Ghana situation by recommending we redenominate the naira but for late HE Yardua who saved us. Today, 1 new cedi is worth nearly 100K old cedis after Ghana knocked off 4 zeroes from the old cedis and new cedi lost value almost 5 times!.

As Executive Governor, Prof. Soludo will struggle and may not win second term on account of mediocre performance.

This ill fit appointment is one of it. He gave out the most important office to someone who is an outsider to Anambra governance system who will now take months or years to make a learning curve yet HE Soludo promised to hit the ground running.

Anambra, monitor Soludo bumper to bumper if you know what is good for you. Put pressure on the Anambra House of Assembly to ask question and push for town hall meetings with HE Soludo.

That man he appointed as SSG is a round peg in a square hole. Reject it or get your HoA to query it.

With all these your experiences, I suggest you write your father at the presidency to replace Malami with you full of copy & paste ideas. M. U. M. U. means what? That's what you are
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by aribisala0(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Only Eboes?

Kontinu
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by aribisala0(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Tell him to get better experienced folks. This man he just appointed as CoS is a file pusher from a conservative clime in UK.
He needs folks in the mould of people like Fashola, Ernest Ndukwe, Lai Mihammed, Oby Ezekwelizi , El Rufai, Ben Akabueze, Ribadu etc not a LGA chairman based and imported from overseas. CoS is the engine room, you need folks on top of the systems familiar with our systems. At best, he could deputize but not an outsider like him as substantive CoS in my opinion.
Your opinion is good but it doe not matter

Anyway nothing for Non-Eboes

Eboes only

Na dia way

Very clannish and tribalistic
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Starley0532: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by cktheluckyman: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, in the first place, comparing President Buhari, a former Head of State, former GOC of at least 3 Commands of Nigerian Army and a civil war veteran to an upstart Mayor of few blocks of residences in London is like comparing Diamond to Coal.

My displeasure is his uncouth words for the president just because of his poor upbringing that taught him bitterness, bigotry and hatred for President Buhari and those who are not from his Igbo tribe.

As a patriotic Nigerian who wish well for every state in Nigeria, the progress of Anambra concerns me too and I was not complaining I also suggested how to stop my fears from coming to pass.
He only got to become GOC and head of state through quota system, that's why this country is so messed up today
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by ProudImolite: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Una go carry hype kee this man
Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
zoedew:

Watch out for a stellar performance from one likely to succeed Soludo. Soludo might just be the Nigerian President The Igbo yearn for!

It will be a smart move if he can resign as governor and contest the Presidency. His brilliance will work better on Macroeconomies

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
seunmsg:
In the interest of national unity and cohesion, he should appoint a Yoruba man into his cabinet. Tinubu appointed Ben Akabueze as a commissioner in Lagos before pushing him to become the DG budget office. Sanwoolu appointed Joe Igbokwe as a cabinet ranking special adviser. Ondo state First Lady is an Igbo lady.

Soludo should do the same in Anambra. It is time fir the SE to reciprocate the kind gesture of the SW. We must build national unity by force grin grin grin
How many Yorubas are living in Anambra? They are very insignificant to be considered for such. Hausa man stands a better chance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.