Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (4000 Views)

Hey Nairalanders Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by The5DME(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Mine is Ishilove. I want to have sex with her.

Cc: ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Camelot65: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Dem plenty ohh okay lemme just name two and the reason for the crush
*Big : I like her because she has something very similar with my ex "pride" omo I like that girl ego and pride die
*Fernandezisbac : she is an intelligent wacko ,
That Fernandezisback is damn intelligent Russia/ Ukraine invasion made me doubt if actually a lady really behind that moniker. cheesy
grin grin I also thought a guy was behind that moniker

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Candidlady: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:
I have a few, but wouldn't mention them before their head starts to swell lol. I'm the type that will crush and you'll never know till we both die.

Not because I lack confidence tho, but because I'm fully aware the feeling is an illusion, born through chemicals in my brain.

Intelligence is my kryptonite.

@bolded
Can you kindly explain that
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Wizywiz(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Crush ke.....I have none now oo..before na akwaetitibabe.....but seems she deactivate because guys here no let her see husband here ( was thinking of sending her a pm and Kickstarting something serious with her but can't get to her..that's if she never marry now ) ...my bestie here is late na..may her soul rest in peace.... uyaincomparable knows who am talking about......so for now I dey reason...Ishilove...her matter be like further mathematics.... and that Faithful18....moreover I believe most female monikas in this forum are mostly controlled by males who lack self esteem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2022
shocked

NwaAmaikpe is my dream guy especially when I read his diary the point he said "I am very handsome too" makes me wet immediately. I love NwaAmaikpe so much.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Wizywiz(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe is my dream guy especially when I read his diary the point he said "I am very handsome too" makes me wet immediately. I love NwaAmaikpe so much.
one chance u don enter.... grin....my brother NwaAmaikpe is a married man ooo.. happy crushing grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by lilvicky68(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:

Oh thanks, nne m. You nah my fave too.
Really?? Abi you just want make her feel happy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by lilvicky68(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Bratislava.. she suppose get money. I dey get that sugar mummy vibes with her cheesy

Mango too.. small smart girl..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
The5DME:

WTF! See dis guy crushing on my crush o!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Are you married? Married women is that guy's spec!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Mynd44 cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
Mynd44 cry
That one with anger issues,you better start uncrushing

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin grin grin grin

Ahhhhhhhh. Mynd ngbo?

Why do you think so?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin

Ahhhhhhhh. Mynd ngbo?

Why do you think so?
Its common knowledge here just that you were crushing and didn’t notice.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Where is slawomirr btw? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Can you kindly explain that

Intelligence is my weakness, meaning I'm attracted to intelligent folks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Dawn91(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

Intelligence is my weakness, meaning I'm attracted to intelligent folks.
[/s]

Mention you are gay, a homo, someone attracted to sucking joysticks

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by siofra(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Magnoliaa and Datboredberry/Datboredberri.

Sorry, but I don't have a male nairaland crush.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2022
siofra:
Magnoliaa and Datboredberry/Datboredberri.

Sorry, but I don't have a male nairaland crush.
How about Mr Cork? He is now your Ex-crush or wat?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haha! Its lyk him don do you strong thing b4!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by siofra(f): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
How about Mr Cork? He is now your Ex-crush or wat?

Is that nonliving thing?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Haha! Its lyk him don do you strong thing b4!
not really but just based on his reaction to people’s posts here

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by pansophist(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Na military ladies fit handle you,you'll break down a soft woman,you stingyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooo much,your type will be measuring yam for your wife and accurately calculating the amount of stuff they'll be consuming monthly.

You'll be making a huge huge mistake if you think you've accurately guess my real life personality with my online persona. I may come off as a tough man (and yes I'm tough), but like a coconut, the exterior is hardened so the meat and juice inside is well-preserved. All the cries on this forum by people being burnt by the world will hardly happen to me, I see the world, and accept it the way it is.

I bear no illusions about how the world works, and human nature is as brutal more so than the jungle. Actually I appreciate engagement, which I hardly get instead of criticism. Challenge me on my position please, let's have a healthy debate. Assuming the worse about the other because you do not agree or can understand their depth is known as "poisoning the well", an argumentative fallacy.

Sometimes you must act like a lion, so that you can actually live like the gentle lamb that you truly are inside. And if you think strong men are bad, wait and see the mess weak men are capable of. Lots of nairalanders knows me on a personal level, and they will not agree with you. Aunty you miss this one big time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2022
siofra:

Is that nonliving thing?
Hmmm, owk! U guys issues tho! Na wa!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by pansophist(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Crushing on me? You're forgetting that I'm an agbokolori seeking for a husband so soon? Don't be giving me hope, abek.

Anyway, I run a chyking service on the side. smiley Be like na Sisi Phut really dey your eye. Lemme run the parole for you, in case you need or want her to start looking your side as well. I can stir up romantic and attachment feelings in people, trust me. I'm toaster extraordinaire. Ikillbrokehoes can testify to that. So what do you say? I know, I know you can prolly reach out to a lady all by yourself, but:

- You're redpilled
- You're 'principled' (or stingy as Iya Egbe puts it; if she is right with her summation grin)

You won't know how to ask a lady out or even what exactly to do to get her to be receptive. And I'm not kidding. So, lemme do it on your behalf - woman to woman.

This girl sef.

No Paris for you again. You've been sanctioned.

Instead of make you fight gidigbo with other crushes, you start to write ancient Arabic. What is wrong with you sef?

Anyways if you do not mind being the 4th wife and pay your own damn bills, you may be reconsidered. Until then, farewell. cool
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=pansophist post=111257220]

You'll be making a huge huge mistake if you think you've accurately guess my real life personality with my online persona. I may come off as a tough man (and yes I'm tough), but like a coconut, the exterior is hardened so the meat and juice inside is well-preserved. All the cries on this forum by people being burnt by the world will hardly happen to me, I see the world, and accept it the way it is.

I bear no illusions about how the world works, and human nature is as brutal more so than the jungle. Actually I appreciate engagement, which I hardly get instead of criticism. Challenge me on my position please, let's have a healthy debate. Assuming the worse about the other because you do not agree or can understand their depth is known as "poisoning the well", an argumentative fallacy.

Sometimes you have act like a lion, so that you can actually live like the gentle lamb that you truly are. And if you think strong men are bad, wait and see the mess weak men are capable of. Lots of nairalanders knows me on a personal level, and they will not agree with you. Aunty you miss llthis one big time.[/quotes]Almost all redpillers make reference and seek for your redpill opinions abi is it not you again, your soft side may be limited only towards your gender which is what you guys preach on your redpill thread.Do I need to start digging your posts e never reach that extent , anyone who does not agree with me is only been economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Newusername(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Cc: MadamVanessa I sight you cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
The5DME:

You want to have sex with a married woman? it's a pity kids of these days don't have any atom of respect. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its common knowledge here just that you were crushing and didn’t notice.
Lol... Maybe crush is blind then. grin grin grin

BTW banning offenders isn't anger, perhaps he has little tolerance for stupidity. grin

Chai! See me defending My crush.... Magnoliaa I think I've found the one my heart beats for. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Ishilove: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
You want to have sex with a married woman? it's a pity kids of these days don't have any atom of respect. undecided
He is 19, still struggling with JAMB. Blame the internet

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ishilove:

He is 19, still struggling with JAMB. Blame the internet
I thought as much, don't mind the f**lish boy, kids like him can't even talk or come closer to you offline, the internet have given them the temerity to talk to people anyhow they like.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Botlord: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Dem plenty ohh okay lemme just name two and the reason for the crush
*Biglittlelois : I like her because she has something very similar with my ex "pride" omo I like that girl ego and pride die
*Fernandezisback : she is an intelligent wacko ,
That Fernandezisback is damn intelligent Russia/ Ukraine invasion made me doubt if actually a lady really behind that moniker. cheesy
You're mistaken, she's ignorant and I'm serious with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? / Lesbians Are Better That Gays / Interracial Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.