Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (3953 Views)

Hey Nairalanders Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Last week, a Post was made on naming your Celebrity Crush! A Lady (Candidlady) named DBull as her Crush! Lol.

I now Reasoned that some Peeps could actually have Crushes here!

Mine is
1. Ishilove (My mind tells me she would be somehow Petit like Genevieve Nnaji).
2. Beebah2000 (My mind tells me she might have 'Assets' like Mercy Johnson those days).

SO WHO'S YOUR NAIRALAND CRUSH? DON'T BE SHY! NO ONE IS A KID HERE!

NB: Please, Crushes remain Crushes! Dont start to PM anyone and start disturbing them! Some peeps are in Relationship! Thanks!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Massiveglory: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oga, You no get Job ni? You sabi reason nonsense too much.
Vinnie2000:

Last week, a Post was made on naming your Celebrity Crush! A Lady (Candidlady) named DBull as her Crush! Lol.

Mine is
2. Beebah2000 (My mind tells me she might have 'Assets' like Mercy Johnson those days).

NB: Please, Crushes remain Crushes! Dont start to PM anyone and start disturbing them! Some peeps are in Relationship! Thanks!

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Massiveglory:
Oga, You no get Job ni? You sabi reason nonsense too much.
Lol, there can be sense in a 'nonsense'! If We can have Celebrity crush, y can't we have nairaland crush? No be the same human being?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by DonroxyII: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Mide1data: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
SHIT
Looking 4 crush on NL Wow just wow. BTW, no one.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Jeon(f): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
THIS MAN IN BLACK SHIRT IS MY NL CRUSH WITH HIS CHUBERIC ANGELIC FACEwink

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
U don start. Uv started over hyping some of those nairaland shemales nd after you'll still turn around to cry blood when it gets 2 dia head. Na so england tek over hype Maguire nd now de guy de give some dem sleepless nights

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have a few, but wouldn't mention them before their head starts to swell lol. I'm the type that will crush and you'll never know till we both die.

Not because I lack confidence tho, but because I'm fully aware the feeling is an illusion, born through chemicals in my brain.

Intelligence is my kryptonite.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Mine is

mine is Fernandezisback and chatinent.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have some here and I will only mention their initials and sadly they are all married,their initials goes thus: F, U , T , T and K I have uncrush the rest because they'll give me headache and ask me to bring something to the table.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Mine is

Ehh!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Juliet751:
mine is Fernandezisback and chatinent.
Nice one, Sis!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Cardealer2021(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dem plenty ohh okay lemme just name two and the reason for the crush
*Biglittlelois : I like her because she has something very similar with my ex "pride" omo I like that girl ego and pride die
*Fernandezisback : she is an intelligent wacko ,
That Fernandezisback is damn intelligent Russia/ Ukraine invasion made me doubt if actually a lady really behind that moniker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by posty56: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Mine is

is either you are suffering from low self-esteem or you have mental illness
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
HenryDion:
I have a few, but wouldn't mention them before their head starts to swell lol. I'm the type that will crush and you'll never know till we both die.

Not because I lack confidence tho, but because I'm fully aware the feeling is an illusion, born through chemicals in my brain.

Intelligence is my kryptonite.
Mention dier names, bro! They will not do you Anything! Remember say even your crush get a crush!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I have some here and I will only mention their initials and sadly they are all married,their initials goes thus: F, U , T , T and K I have uncrush the rest because they'll give me headache and ask me to bring something to the table.

Franchas should be amongst them. wink

That Pansophist is a no go area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Nice one, Sis!
who is your NL crush?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Franchas should be amongst them. wink

That Pansophist is a no go area.
Yes and as for panso he is strictly for military ladies

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why re ur crushes married? Owk, still drop one 1 or 2 names! Dier wives will not coman beat you, u hear?!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Juliet751:
who is your NL crush?
It is up there in the post!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by pansophist(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Magnoliaa because she de talk like person wey get money.

Iyaebe but she too like fight, and stingy die.

UyaiIncomparabl but her bobo don engage am.

But my main crush na phut. She write so intelligently, and vast in her pool of expertise.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Why re ur crushes married? Owk, still drop one 1 or 2 names! Dier wives will not coman beat you, u hear?!
I never knew they were married until I searched through their comments. They are matured and soft,no troubles with the ladies and I like their orientation and deep understanding of things, they are very masculine and don't say much to take charge.All these small small boys for nairaland and their wahala too much,always prepared for fights at all times,I no longer have strength to crush on any of them

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by badboyTee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
My crush is the fat woman above me

I love to have her in my fantasy one day to fvck her dark püssy till she orgasm and tell me "after your dïck no other thing in this world!

iyaebe how much for hookup?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
Magnoliaa because she de talk like person wey get money.

Na military ladies fit handle you,you'll break down a soft woman,you stingyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooo much,your type will be measuring yam for your wife and accurately calculating the amount of stuff they'll be consuming monthly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
It is up there in the post!
yeah cool.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
Magnolia because she de talk like person wey get money.

But my main crush na p hut. She write so intelligently, and vast in her pool of expertise.

Crushing on me? You're forgetting that I'm an agbokolori seeking for a husband so soon? Don't be giving me hope, abek.

Anyway, I run a chyking service on the side. smiley Be like na Sisi Phut really dey your eye. Lemme run the parole for you, in case you need or want her to start looking your side as well. I can stir up romantic and attachment feelings in people, trust me. I'm toaster extraordinaire. Ikillbrokehoes can testify to that. So what do you say? I know, I know you can prolly reach out to a lady all by yourself, but:

- You're redpilled
- You're 'principled' (or stingy as Iya Egbe puts it; if she is right with her summation grin)

You won't know how to ask a lady out or even what exactly to do to get her to be receptive. And I'm not kidding. So, lemme do it on your behalf - woman to woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Adaksbullet, (his impeccable grammar); Lilvicky68, (his beards); AfroKnight (his potbelly); Dbull, (his voice); Righteousness'2, (his faith), and generally most of NL's misfit commentators.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Futurethankgod(m): 2:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Just sense, only just common sense is not common.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by chatinent: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Juliet751:
mine is Fernandez isback and cha tinent.

Oh thanks, nne m. You nah my fave too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:

Oh thanks, nne m. You nah my fave too.
Hmmm, Bros, dis 'Nnem' get as e be o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle / My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. / “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.