Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (42700 Views)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by clockwisereport: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Follow your heart
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Deicide: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
davodyguy:
Can 7m build a standard house?
What is your definition of standard house?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
shogsman:
Just know the abroad y'all are planning to run to doesn't guarantee your Success , you have 7 million you can't think of sensible way to invest in a business here and make money you want to spend the Money to get some 1 year visa to go and sell burger and pepperoni Pizza abroad.
Unless you have a surelink where you plan to relocate to ,it will end in tears

Wrong

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by EagleNest(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you were able to save N7 million and have two landed properties, it means you are doing well. What guarantee do you have that going abroad will be much better?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Parmeeh(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
You can't even build a decent house with 7million naira.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Westernequinox:
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly

Can you throw more light on this, am interested.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by frowland(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Pls I need your advice. I am loosing it and I need your advice.

I have 7m cash at hand .should I relocate or build a house with it?
I have a land in ikorodu and ijoko axis with foundation done .

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me

OP, the land I bought for 5.5m in 2013 was the only reason I class myself today as a millionaire. The rest they say is history.
Today, going abroad and coming home is like a holiday. The reverse can still be the case if you plan wisely when you travel.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by condralbedez: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Japa....Every building materials needed to build a house is damn costly now, meaning that u shld leave,come back and building any kind of house that you so desire.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me
7m wouldnt even get your house to the roof phase...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by magicfairy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
You can relocate to the UK with a working visa. Get a Certificate Of Sponsorship from a UK company, this you can present to the British High Commission to obtain the visa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.

bro, how's UK admission like

any chance of getting work while schooling ?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Born2conquer: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me
How do you now want to relocate without study
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by shogsman(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yureyes:

Wrong
Tell me what's wrong na,since you think you know more about abroad sitting in your country.we see a lot of you clowns here that thought the same thing only to end up in assisted living without a regular paycheck, living practically from hand to mouth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by bpalace(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ja Akpa

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by taiwotimitt: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Baba relocate....

My dream as a Nigerian is to leave Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by femmy2010(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.

It is not that easy to save good money in the abroad ooo.
Keep doing what yo have been doing that allowed you to save N7m as you just might take your savings to N20m and even more.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by anambraamaka: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Build house
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by alewa54: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
see below
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by joetem(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
Build a house please you will thank me later

build house for ikorodu and ijoko? haba, he wont thank u later oo, he will swear for u later.

31 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's about £12,500+

Will you deduct your plane ticket, passport, visa etc from that?

Do you have somewhere to stay over here whilst you get a job and find your feet?

Rent and bills takes a huge chunk of our salary here.

Weigh up both as I don't know how it compares with building a house in Nigeria but if it can build a house, you can rent it out and become a landlord.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Ethanuella: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Op this is the advice you have been waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by MrJames007: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Even if you relocate, you will always come back home. Better build house wit money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by grandpoh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Relocate and you’ll be thankful you did
Those two locations where you get land sef is a huge turn off

15 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by like1: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me

Yes, he alsready has foundation done, so 7 million can roof, plaster and put doors in the house, if the house is like 3 to 4 bedroom or so. It won't do the real finishing but atleast you have a house and a roof, which you can always furnish as you want.

As for the choice of relocating or completing the house, it depends on a number of things, how urgent do you or your family need the house and hoe much do you currently make in Nigeria.

Truth is, the easiest way these days to settle abroad via obtaining a long term resident permit, is through studies, marriage/family or entering the country in the first place with a work visa. That said, you are the only one to make the decision, considering the circumstances surrounding.

We don't know the situation around you, so it will be hard to advise for or against. Check your situation and decide.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by TUTU147: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Use 5m play nigeria to win ghana, egypt to win senegal and argentina to win.befor you know it you done get about 20m.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ChristineC: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
better leave Nigeria, and yes study route is your surest link. put your brain to use, you can work and school.

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by InoGetJoy: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
That Money is over enough to get college degree admission in Canada

You don't even need any degree just only waec or neco to apply

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Canada is easy. Seek admission in colleges not university. It's an easy route

Remember to quote and thank me when you get to Canada
You seem knowledgeable on this. Can you give me recommendations?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by InvertedHammer: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me
/
Did you steal the N7m?

I ask because what gave you the N7m if harnessed well can give you N20m. There are many business people in Nigeria that will shoot for the sky if they can lay their hands on N5m.

N7m sounds like a lot until you convert it to hard currency. If your host abroad knows that you are coming with such money, God don butter his bread. E no go last you pass 6 months. Friendship and brotherhood ends at Murtala Mohammed airport.

No advice necessary. If you have made up your mind to relocate, do it. Experience is the best teacher. There are only two possible outcomes: You either become rich or you become a philosopher.

By the way, cancel any thought of building a house with N7m.
/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Franking: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Relocate to the US or Canada and in two or three years you'll build a house or two if that's what u want.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
You can't build a house with 7m, maybe a very tiny one with substandard materials.
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
shogsman:

Tell me what's wrong na,since you think you know more about abroad sitting in your country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Influential African Tribes During Atlantic Slave Trade / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.