Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (42705 Views)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
200 bag of cement is N900,000
laying of one block is N80
This will take your foundation depending on the type of house

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by baximi: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Soundcore Arc Wireless Sport Earphones by Anker, IPX5 Water Resistant, 10 Hour Battery Life, with Flexible EarHooks

Price : 25,000

Pay on delivery - 0 8 1 6 8 2 1 1 8 8 8

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by MansoryMX(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Which house you wan build with 7 million? Go market go check of building materials cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ignis: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.

What happen after his Masters studies in UK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.

You're talking as if there is a river of money in the UK that the OP can just go and fetch from.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Amsickindahead: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Pls I need your advice. I am loosing it and I need your advice.

I have 7m cash at hand .should I relocate or build a house with it?
I have a land in ikorodu and ijoko axis with foundation done .

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me
I can help u build a standard duplex with 7m

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by DECENTBWOY: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Build a house, you won't regret it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
ciciwunmi:
True, depends on your line of work.

Is 7m enough to build a house in this Nigerian economy right now?
Yes, depending on the type of house

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ignis: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Navalsadiq:
Buy a land with some and then use the remaining to relocate

Relocate to Ghana or Cameroon with the remaining abi?

Even the #7m na manage.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by LoveJesus87(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
ciciwunmi:
True, depends on your line of work.

Is 7m enough to build a house in this Nigerian economy right now?
3 million sef will build house

10 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ayukdaboss(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Westernequinox:
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly
What's up bro. Can I send you an email? Thanks
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Elidrisy20: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
How and where did you get that 7m?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by hybridblood07(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why UK of all countries?
SocialJustice:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Euegene100001: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Build house first then relocate . 7m can’t build a standard house this days sha!

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me

That cash cannot build a good house for u in this present time. If u were a competent forex trader, u would have known what to do but since ur not, get admission to UK and study either Nursing, Healthcare or Social work. In 3 years time, u can build any dream house u want in Nigeria and still live in a sane/good environment over there.

I come in peace!!!

8 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yureyes:
Hmmn, is it because you are into furnitures? Can he build a house that would generate good money with 7m? How much to build a modern day 4-flats building by the way?
N30m and above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by shogsman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yureyes:

Lol, Mr. Know it all! I’m a Nigerian-Canadian. I’m not just “sitting” in your country. You are the one in Nigeria talking about life abroad and that’s why you want him to invest in a business “here”.

That said, I quoted you because I disagree with some of your statements but then I figured there was no need to reply you.
now tell me what an immigrant without anybody abroad or plans for education can accomplish with $3-4k , Canadians are not this slow, I'd know because I live just across the border so nah I doubt you're in Canada ,oh let me guess you'd have him work at big kahuna or Costco and rack up a thousand bucks per month with 2 grand bill payment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by hybridblood07(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who told 7M is not enough? Must he build duplex??with 7M he can build a standard 3bedroom meanwhile he has a land with foundation
Stewart883:
Use that money to relocate to Europe.. That money can't build u a standard house in this country

5 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, that money is not enough for any of the things you mentioned you want to do. 7m is almost trash now! Buhari have ruined this country.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by LoveJesus87(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Westernequinox:
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly
for real? Can you please explain better sir?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Navalsadiq:
Buy a land with some and then use the remaining to relocate
They will take it from him once he relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Heroicvic(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
That Money is over enough to get college degree admission in Canada

You don't even need any degree just only waec or neco to apply

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Canada is easy. Seek admission in colleges not university. It's an easy route

Remember to quote and thank me when you get to Canada

Please can I have some conversation with you?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
You can build a house with 7m, it depends on the location, if it is for your accommodation.
Then travelling abroad or building abroad is 50/50 risk, i have two close friends abroad, one told me come abroad by all means, the second went on scholarship, his family has joined him there now.
Traveling abroad will be great if you have friends there and they are into legitimate businesses, you can go through school, as long as you can hustle, you will surely make it and continue with schooling until you get valid papers.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jappaa
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
7m in this Buhari's Nigeria cannot build a 3 bedroom ensuit bungalow from foundation level to finishing.

Convert that money to dollars fix it in fixed deposit, after 30 days you'll get your interest in dollars. Our naira is very miserable.

This I have seen.
it will build it but he wouldn't not plaster and no finishing
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ghettochild(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Come to SA....
With even 2million u can start car business....
Buy, refix n sell.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by iyepe(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest in our Dubai company,
We will make you a board of director,
You will get a Dubai investors visa so you can enter Dubai anytime you want.

Call me 08095490396
For more information and discussion

Thank You
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
EagleNest:
If you were able to save N7 million and have two landed properties, it means you are doing well. What guarantee do you have that going abroad will be much better?
The property were bought when it was very cheap

4 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
shogsman:
Just know the abroad y'all are planning to run to doesn't guarantee your Success , you have 7 million you can't think of sensible way to invest in a business here and make money you want to spend the Money to get some 1 year visa to go and sell burger and pepperoni Pizza abroad.
Unless you have a surelink where you plan to relocate to ,it will end in tears.
Without confirm link you will end up in assisted living without no formal support or relief from the government because you're not a citizen,then when you do get a typical scout job In McDonalds or Target you will live from paycheck to paycheck,do that a couple of months and you will be worth $0 , but I guess growing broke and practically starving isn't that bad as long as you get to boast to your friends in naija that you're abroad,if you're lucky Maybe you'll get coupons for second hand food. Clowns

You don't have to be vile in your response.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me

I will rather relocate than build a house in any of those areas cos they are the inner axis of Lagos and appreciation rate is slow, unless it favours ur business or work. If u build a house what next??

I know a friend who sold his house to relocate.

Relocation to US, UK or canada I believe is possible.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Euegene100001: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buy another land with a part of it secure it and use the rest to move ahead ahead ! Hopefully u build from abroad and those lands will heavily appreciate in no time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb / Top 10 Most Influential African Tribes During Atlantic Slave Trade / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.