Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (42699 Views)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
obailala:
7m wouldnt even get your house to the roof phase...
He would roof the one he would stay first, haven't you seen people build upstairs and roof half the house

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Heroicvic(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
It's about £12,500+

Will you deduct your plane ticket, passport, visa etc from that?

Do you have somewhere to stay over here whilst you get a job and find your feet?

Rent and bills takes a huge chunk of our salary here.

Weigh up both as I don't know how it compares with building a house in Nigeria but if it can build a house, you can rent it out and become a landlord.

Can I talk to you for a sec?

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by PericomaNwankwo: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
Build a house please you will thank me later

Stop this, give him reasons. Which one is he will thank you later? Thank you for what?? Give insights

3 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by gonkin(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
7 million is nothing abroad.
Note you're starting afresh and u don't know what lies ahead. Better get higher. Most countries u don't just land and start working. Like someone said. It depends on country

5 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by cvinbaski(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Where Una dey c this morning �

3 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
shogsman:

Tell me what's wrong na,since you think you know more about abroad sitting in your country.we see a lot of you clowns here that thought the same thing only to end up in assisted living without a regular paycheck, living practically from hand to mouth
Boss! Ignore them experience is the best teacher.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Euegene100001: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bro u get sense
frowland:

OP, the land I bought for 5.5m in 2013 was the only reason I class myself today as a millionaire today. The rest they say is history. Today, going abroad and coming home is like a holiday. The reverse can still be the case if you plan wisely when you travel.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by dettolgel: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
That Money is over enough to get college degree admission in Canada

You don't even need any degree just only waec or neco to apply

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Canada is easy. Seek admission in colleges not university. It's an easy route

Remember to quote and thank me when you get to Canada

Any idea the minimum amount to run the package?

Can one work and earn enough to pay tuition for the subsequent years?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by guru90: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Leave this country like me..... but I have 2 houses already... One completed and the other one before August 2022.. it will be set...

My Germany Visa paper in pipeline already.........

Now... as what is going on in this country.. ...

Take 1M from 7m... and starts processing working Visa in Canada or Germany.... Don't process Student visa.. because remaining 6m is not enough but with 6m is enough for working Visa.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by mirexxx(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
come and marry me with it grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Positiveme2020: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=ihatebuhari post=111263209]That Money is over enough to get college degree admission in Canada

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Remember to quote and thank me when you get to Canada [/quote

I have already applied on this route , I hope I make it.
Can I DM u?

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Did you steal the N7m?

I ask because what gave you the N7m if harnessed well can give you N20m. There are many business people in Nigeria that will shoot for the sky if they can lay their hands on N5m.

N7m sounds like a lot until you convert it to hard currency. If your host abroad knows that you are coming with such money, God don butter his bread. E no go last you pass 6 months. Friendship and brotherhood ends at Murtala Mohammed airport.

No advice necessary. If you have made up your mind to relocate, do it. Experience is the best teacher. There are only two possible outcomes: You either become rich or you become a philosopher.

By the way, cancel any thought of building a house with N7m.
/
Abeg yarn them
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Heroicvic(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yureyes:

Lol, Mr. Know it all! I’m a Nigerian-Canadian. I’m not just “sitting” in your country. You are the one in Nigeria talking about life abroad and that’s why you want him to invest in a business “here”.

That said, I quoted you because I disagree with some of your statements but then I figured there was no need to reply you.

Can I talk to you for a bit?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by udomonday: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
7m in this Buhari's Nigeria cannot build a 3 bedroom ensuit bungalow from foundation level to finishing.

Convert that money to dollars fix it in fixed deposit, after 30 days you'll get your interest in dollars. Our naira is very miserable.

This I have seen.
I like the idea.how can I do it.I have 2million that is just cooling down somewhere. are banks doing it?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Amsickindahead:
I can help u build a standard duplex with 7m
Are you sure? Let me the ones you have built?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ibechris(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Koval12:
I will advise you to relocate. Years back, I had this opportunity of leaving the country, but I used the resources at my disposal the set up a business. Now the business is close to collapsing because of the general state of our economy.. Please help yourself by traveling out ASAP.

Travel to do what exactly?
There is inflation all over the world not just in Nigeria alone Well,until he travels,he will see by himself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
ayukdaboss:

What's up bro. Can I send you an email? Thanks
You can learn it on telegram channel check m y c r y p t o y p t o n g on telegram
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Qatar2022: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
Build a house please you will thank me later
Bad advice because 7m can't build a house
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Johel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Pls I need your advice. I am loosing it and I need your advice.

I have 7m cash at hand .should I relocate or build a house with it?
I have a land in ikorodu and ijoko axis with foundation done .

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me

That money won't be enough for the building tho....I really do not advice,because me sef need that 7milliom. grin grin....if Na me, Omo...I go jakpa!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
LoveJesus87:
for real? Can you please explain better sir?
join crypto channel m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Berankis: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
ciciwunmi:
True, depends on your line of work.

Is 7m enough to build a house in this Nigerian economy right now?
Yes it is. A 3-bedroom bungalow (foundation had been done)
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
shogsman:

Clown I don't live in Nigeria,now tell me what an immigrant without anybody abroad or plans for education can accomplish with $3-4k , Canadians are not this slow, I'd know because I live just across the border so nah I doubt you're in Canada
Exactly why I said that was wrong and that I disagree with some of your comments. You pass your messages wrongly. Scroll up, there is a post up there that calmly advised him to get a study visa. But you were threatening him with investing in a business or a 1 year visa and selling Pizza. That was the wrong way to go about it. It was as if you were totally against the idea of travelling. There would have been nothing wrong if you had told him to consider the study route and then weigh his option. At the end of the day, immigration is a personal thing, he will have to decide for himself. He only asked on this forum, so he can get advise from people that know how these things work.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
cvinbaski:
Where Una dey c this morning �
crypto
Food business
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Lerumo: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest your money in the First Bank Money market fund and let your money grow while you take time to decide and plan on what next steps to take.

Don’t be hasty to make a decision and always consider the risks. Also consider worse case scenario.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin
mirexxx:
come and marry me with it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by femijay8271(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:

Can you please tell me more about the college degree stuffs
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by tonididdy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me
With direction the entire world is headed.
I advice you not to do Nada with that money.
In event of a WW3, Africa will be the safest haven.
Bro just enjoy your life... Forget hase and shit

8 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Berankis:

Yes it is. A 3-bedroom bungalow (foundation had been done)
I don't get, you use 7m for foundation, is it a water log area?

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by nedekid: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.
Sorry to ask, but what kind of admission can be gotten with 7m? Ie less than 10k pounds.
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by adeboizy11(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dude go and build a house you can call home jejely and use the other remaining two million to survive. While you earn more. Why would you want to even relocate in the first place. Yoruba would say a jo o da bi ile

Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by yankison(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:

Im currently processing Canada now please check your pm ..i would like to ask you some questions
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
udomonday:
I like the idea.how can I do it.I have 2million that is just cooling down somewhere. are banks doing it?
Have you heard of trove?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Influential African Tribes During Atlantic Slave Trade / 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.