Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Did You Notice !!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Notice !!!!!! (386 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do If You Notice This? (photo) / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Notice !!!!!! by Anobella: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Did you notice that most of the successful people today never had a degree before success they might after I don't know ..

I grew up in a family and a neighbourhood where we all believed education was the key to success. We all know what I mean get a degree get a new job in one one of the biggest firms and all that .. that the picture most of us were painting in our heads during school .....

Life is funny thise you don't expect would make it are the ones making it .

My head boy in school was a genius yet m a bit better than him finicaly. Sometimes your teachers even make u look like u r nothing . I thank God for my life . Look at portable the singer 50million deal some people have msc.bsc and every other qualification someone Needs on earth yet they dot have 200k in their account to show .. m not sure education isn't important. M sure when portable was growing up most ppl would c him as a bad egg bcs of his life style . Now those that looked down on him want to be like him...

To summarise everything always pray for God's grace in everything you .
Never look down on someone you don't know tomorrow

If God says yes to you the world will find you ......

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice !!!!!! by Sheddy5(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Education is important.
Re: Did You Notice !!!!!! by Fatalveli(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
You have no idea how much educated experts are making.

Which doesn’t get publicized of course
Re: Did You Notice !!!!!! by Anobella: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fatalveli:
You have no idea how much educated experts are making.

Which doesn’t get publicized of course

M not kicking against education m only trying to tell u how God's grace is important.

If u like b educated if the grace isn't there sorry
Re: Did You Notice !!!!!! by Uzomacharles: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
EDUCATION IS NOT THE KEY TO SUCCESS BUT ONE OF THE KEYS TO SUCCESS
Na me quote am

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video: A Lady Was Gifted Her On Her Birthday. / Relationships And Marriages Are Too Glorified / Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.