Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) (6517 Views)

BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by SATANICALLY666: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
... dares Bianca Ojukwu to sue her...

#KemiTalksGist How Bianca Ojukwu was thrown out of the Presidency for allegedly flirting with GEJ. You can’t be everyone’s girlfriend � Don’t even attempt to slap Patience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwKFg-cvQ0

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1506301606232563722?s=19

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Only fools takes Kemi Olunloyo serious

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bianca is a prostitute

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by AkalaJ: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Unless ona wan tell me say Bianca na virgin before she marry Ojukwu, then one cannot rule out the veracity of what Kemi is saying. The fact that FFK used to shine her Kongo before she met Ojukwu is not in doubt.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
This Kemi is a nutcase.

3 Likes

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Una think say na ordinary when GEJ carry ambassador give her? Baba don suck kpekus tire. grin cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
AkalaJ:
Unless ona wan tell me say Bianca na virgin before she marry Ojukwu, then one cannot rule out the veracity of what Kemi is saying. The fact that FFK used to shine her Kongo before she met Ojukwu is not in doubt.

Many people did shine your mother's Kongo as well before she married your father. She may also have committed abortions too. What qualifies you as the judge here?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by helinues: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aunty oshi.

You better go and love yourself

Those who actually make gossiping a hobby are not doing well in life

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
This auty agbaya has started to smoke that thing again ��

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why make enemies when you can make friends?

This information isn't necessary. You might just bite more than you can chew.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by AkalaJ: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Amumaigwe:
I shine my mother's Kongo when my father goes out. She has also committed several abortions for me too. What qualifies you as the judge here?

shocked Wait. Does your dad know about your incestuous activities?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by foryourmindlol: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
From the same woman. If you believe one and refuse the other, cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by slimghost(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Bianca is a prostitute
Like your mother and every female in your family.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by talktimi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
What's my business if a full grown adult decides to have sex with whoever she likes ? FFK is a handsome, accomplished man, GEJ is also an accomplished man, Bianca is a beautiful woman and not a sixteen year old girl so tell me what law was broken ?

12 Likes

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who doesn't know that Bianca is a prostitute?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Bianca is a prostitute
you people will just be judging someone you haven't met or had any personal encounter with just because someone said something bad about them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by DrsultanNG: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yuck. You just can be everyone girlfriend.

A girl or lady acting to friendly or to socially to everyone will always be regard as a slut or LovePeddler.

Go get your lawyers no be me talk am ooo.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by helinues: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only fools take Kemi Olunloyo serious

When you used to before with FFK.

Jesu, see self slapping

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:
Una think say na ordinary when GEJ carry ambassador give her? Baba don suck kpekus tire. grin cheesy

Hi. Can we talk?
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by CarolineOlawale(f): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Hi. Can we talk?

Talk about what exactly?
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Talk about what exactly?

T
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
helinues:

When you used to before with FFK.

Jesu, see self slapping
Provide evidence that I used to believe FFK before or forever shut up
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by CarolineOlawale(f): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It's about our tribe I sent you a pm

I don't do PM. Mention me on a forgotten thread.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

I don't do PM. Mention me on a forgotten thread.

OK
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only fools take Kemi Olunloyo serious

Still doesn’t change the fact that FFK bleeped the hell out of Bianca’s body. Ado feku ni Femi do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na Ashawo Bianca be.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Still doesn’t change the fact that FFK bleeped the hell out of Bianca’s body. Ado feku ni Femi do.
That still is not my business. FFK is an adult likewise Bianca so the two can do as they like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by IGBOSON1: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Freestainworld:
you people will just be judging someone you haven't met or had any personal encounter with just because someone said something bad about them.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You have to understand, this is more than just Bianca Ojukwu! It has to do with her being Igbo and the widow of Ikemba! They think they’re ‘scoring points’ against Ndigbo by targeting the beautiful and accomplished Bianca Ojukwu for abuse based on what one embittered nonentity says on Twitter!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
You guys should stop this tribal jabs and sentiments. It's no longer funny and it is irritating. Grow up abeg.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Petrol Across The World In Naira Per Litre - July 2022 / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work / CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.