Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) (6570 Views)

BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by chatinent: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kemi doesn't lie tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by meccuno: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Many people did shine your mother's Kongo as well before she married your father. She may also have committed abortions too. What qualifies you as the judge here?
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
talktimi:
I forgot that Ojukwu is alive and seriously complaining about his wife's infidelity

Are the men in question not already married? U see how our people side evil? Simple truth u cannot talk because of the sentiment u prefer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
But I'm sure awolowo wife don't wash we pata.
Most afonja ladies don't,so I won't be suprised.
Pls vote the old pee poos choice for president grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by iykofias(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Still doesn’t change the fact that FFK bleeped the hell out of Bianca’s body. Ado feku ni Femi do.
kemi on the beat grin

1 Like

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Lordave: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
AkalaJ:
Unless ona wan tell me say Bianca na virgin before she marry Ojukwu, then one cannot rule out the veracity of what Kemi is saying. The fact that FFK used to shine her Kongo before she met Ojukwu is not in doubt.
And there’s no feat in Afonjaland greater than that.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Lordave: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Freestainworld:
you people will just be judging someone you haven't met or had any personal encounter with just because someone said something bad about them.
That’s Yoruba people for you.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by talktimi(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2022
pquaver:

Are the men in question not already married? U see how our people side evil? Simple truth u cannot talk because of the sentiment u prefer..
you'll have to prove to me that sex between two consenting adults in Nigeria is a crime especially if one of said adult is a man and the lady is single either as a spinster or widow. She wasn't also married when she dated FFK, I doubt if he was married then. So what's your problem ? Fine woman no go fúck again because e dey vex you abi e dey pain you ? Shift abeg

1 Like

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Even though she do am...atleast it was before she got married
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by pquaver(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2022
talktimi:
you'll have to prove to me that sex between two consenting adults in Nigeria is a crime especially if one of said adult is a man and the lady is single either as a spinster or widow. She wasn't also married when she dated FFK, I doubt if he was married then. So what's your problem ? Fine woman no go fúck again because e dey vex you abi e dey pain you ? Shift abeg

Oya na make she come Bleep me and u too.. Or better still make she go stand for allen avenue. Sense far from u.. Na so u go advice ur children to the Bleep if them marry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Cantonese: 4:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Bianca is a prostitute

You definitely must not be over 20 years old and without common sense, otherwise you’d talk more circumspectly. That is if you understand what it means.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Cantonese: 4:09am On Mar 23, 2022
AkalaJ:
Unless ona wan tell me say Bianca na virgin before she marry Ojukwu, then one cannot rule out the veracity of what Kemi is saying. The fact that FFK used to shine her Kongo before she met Ojukwu is not in doubt.

And you were there to observe the shining. Simply know that you are a complete MUNTULA.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by wiseoneking: 4:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Bianca is a prostitute
Like the woman that born you?
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
skaramanga:

AND KEMI OLUNLOYO WAS ONCE THROWN INTO JAIL FOR 6 MONTHS FOR DEFAMING AND SPREADING VICIOUS LIES AGAINST PEOPLE.

AUNTI KEMI, YOU WANT TO RETURN TO PORT HARCOURT PRISON AGAIN, ABI?

Very useless and evil woman. The way I hate liars and slanderers. I don't know who is worse people who lie or ppl who think you are stupid enough to believe the lie.
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
That still is not my business. FFK is an adult likewise Bianca so the two can do as they like
Obiano's wife was right then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Obiano's wife was right then
Meaning you takes a junkie like FFK serious?
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by kwindcelebrator: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by freemanq(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
How is that one your business madam
Re: How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) by sapientia(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kemi that locks comment section in her posts

A known degenerate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! / Why Is The Eastern Region The Only Region Without An Airport? / Okorocha Begins Delivery Of Free Kerosene In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.