Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Romantic Suggestion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Suggestion (1222 Views)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Suggestion by UyiIredia(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2011
190:

OKay Can someone give us 3 good reasons why Nairaland girls are difficult to get  tongue tongue

Look at BABE, goldielucks,Nayah, shy-one, Livedit, annita19(my dream girl)  wink wink even Tpia  shocked shocked

They make things difficult and complicated for men around here

They flirt with you and make you tipsy so you go GA-GA over them and when you make a move, they desert you right in the middle of it

I here by move a motion that all females on this forum romantically attach themselves to a male or kindly go on exile away from here  undecided

nah ! Nairaland girls are sweet. If you are sincere they'll go for you. I was, and still am sincere about all i wrote about MZDARKSKINZ . I thought this thread  will be about suggestions on how one can spice up a relationship.
Re: Romantic Suggestion by 190: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
^Mtschewww RUBBISH undecided
Re: Romantic Suggestion by 190: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

If you can't beat them my dear, you join them! All na tactics not to be sent on exile embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your matter don tire me reach neck  undecided
Re: Romantic Suggestion by iyatrustee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Suggestion by Goldieluks: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Romantic Suggestion by Scooby1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
Grabs popcorn & Gulder!
Re: Romantic Suggestion by 190: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
dont derail the topic

cheers  cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Guys: / Would You slam Your Ex-girlfriend If Her Husband Can No Longer Perform? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.