Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It (10205 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Danielfx(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange

29 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by FrankLampard: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by AntiWailer: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please Don’t lay your hands on her again.

Nothing can justify domestic violence.

I am sure she compared you to some evil guys she had encountered in the past and blamed herself for this.

If you keep beating her, She will teach you serious lessons like making you take care of a baby that is not yours to other things and she will still appear very loyal.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Norman4real(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm one person that's totally against violence, regardless of whether it's against a woman or fellow man. But in rare cases where it ends up solving the problem I guess I'm just glad it turned out right for you grin
Now just hope she didn't keep some kind of evidence like pics or the text messages which she can use in future to get you in trouble.

12 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by SavageBoy: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
What would be the name of this movie like this

Clarence Peter no fit shoot this one oh

Na Kunle afolayan and omoni oboli go shoot this moviegrin

27 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
see the above animal being proud of his BS... just because some women are foolishly ok with being abused, and/or desperate to stay with demons, doesnt mean what you did is remotely right.

you should get rid of that woman because you can never tame her (whether with belt or chains). the day she has enough with you she will tell you what she really thinks of your mother.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Ladikwa(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Women love bad boys, but pls don't hit her again.

7 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by decatalyst(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
I am warning you, don't ever beat her again...

...if you don't want....

If you don't want....

I repeat....

If you don't want to see her tears again! grin

Only a man out of control beats a woman.

6 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by kalufelix(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
If too much of everything is bad .. A lil bit of everything should be good... Why do you think women keep going back to abusive r/ships.. That was some test right there.. now she is certain her man is not a simp but a real alpha that loves his woman... Congrats bro but please don't hit her again.

14 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by kalufelix(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
see the above animal being proud of his BS... just because some women are foolishly ok with being abused, and/or desperate to stay with demons, doesnt mean what you did is remotely right.

you should get rid of that woman because you can never tame her (whether with belt or chains). the day she has enough with you she will tell you what she really thinks of your mother.
haven't you posted enough jargon for one night.. You never dissappoint bro.. You never do.. SMH

7 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Ginaz(f): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .

24 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by otipoju(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
I overheard a lady in my nieghbourhood back then telling her friend that she can never date a guy who is not man enough to beat her when she misbehaves.

I dont know where she is now.

13 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Tomide007: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielfx:
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange
Once had a babe who's major problem with her boyfriend is that he's not tough enough. Girls don't like over nice guys or guys that are pushovers. The fact that the Girl was cheating on her bf with me because the guy doesn't scold her opened my eye.....Ladies want everything, a gentle guy who's strict and doesn't give them everything they demand for, but also shocks them by giving them everything they demand for. If you can figure this out, then you're good.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Adasun(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Da lady cheated with dat whatever-cousin. She is just trying to equal da score and she did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by SweetCunt97(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielfx:

Yea.. No full blooded lady will give her loyalty to a seemingly weak man. Things got a Lil kinky in that room though and I'm sure the makeup "coughs" would be mind blowing.

8 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Apination(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people
I'm a street boxer and with your taekwondo, I go beat you blue and black grin grin grin

40 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Martinez39s(m): 1:37am On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
Sick people
Who asked you for all these?

27 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by tobechi20(m): 3:45am On Jul 07, 2020
TOO.MUCH OF GENTILITY MAES ONE WEAK.
ONE SLAP WAS ALL.SHE NEEDED ABD YOU DID THAT OUT OF ANGET- PROVOCATION.. LEGALLY ACCEPTED.

DO NOT TRY IT AGAIN.

NEXT TIME, WALK AWAY FROM HER.FOR SOME DAYS
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by frugal(m): 3:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Wait until she cuts off your dick while sleeping cheesy

15 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 5:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Apination:

I'm a street boxer and with your taekwondo, I go beat you blue and black grin grin grin
Lol, not possible, see you. You can only win if I'm at fault for beating you first. Plus street boxing has no skills like TAEK, trust me. Na only hand you people dey use na, you no dey fly, jump. Have you seen Jackie chan or Jet li when he's fighting before? That's me, no film trick, I fly in the air, walk on water etc

7 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nuclear99(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, not possible, see you. You can only win if I'm at fault for beating you first. Plus street boxing has no skills like TAEK, trust me. Na only hand you people dey use na, you no dey fly, jump. Have you seen Jackie chan or Jet li when he's fighting before? That's me, no film trick, I fly in the air, walk on water etc
Na wa oo all this lie only you

23 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 5:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Nuclear99:
Na wa oo all this lie only you
Your monicker (date) is too shallow to take you serious, bye
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
Your 2020monicker is too shallow to take you serious, quote me with your real monicker. I dare you, you can't try that because you are weak and afraid to be the real you. Stop fearing people, be a man,be real

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stevyne: 5:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Danielfx:

Do me a favour
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Dnt lay ur hands on me else it's over between us..
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Ginaz:
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .
asin d post d pain me .U are not d one dat gave birth to me or supported me...if u try dat,d belt nko will land on u.A girl wit low self esteem be kneeling n begging.D neva born d HE-goat well.

5 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Why then did d op brought it here??see question
Martinez39s:
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by SweetCunt97(f): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2020
tobechi20:
TOO.MUCH OF GENTILITY MAES ONE WEAK.
ONE SLAP WAS ALL.SHE NEEDED ABD YOU DID THAT OUT OF ANGET- PROVOCATION.. LEGALLY ACCEPTED.

DO NOT TRY IT AGAIN.

NEXT TIME, WALK AWAY FROM HER.FOR SOME DAYS
I'm sure d Op doesn't look weak though. A small non intimidating man try such with me will get an uppercut sha
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nuclear99(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Your monicker (date) is too shallow to take you serious, bye
No one takes you serious here either, na your type dey humble pass for relationship, meanwhile if you come online una dey always get mouth...

16 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by phemmyfour: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2020
SavageBoy:
What would be the name of this movie like this

Clarence Peter no fit shoot this one oh

Na Kunle afolayan and omoni oboli go shoot this moviegrin
Abusive Love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Gentle0wavez: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2020
It will become a cycle, trust me. She will need that your manly assurance( yes I mean beatings )again but it's going to be dangerous for you to continue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Seven Things That Will Make Your Girlfriend Proud Of You. / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.