Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Which Of These Guys Is Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Guys Is Mine? (1043 Views)

PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by ssRhino: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2007
I find this so funny and i just cant help but share with fellow NairaLanders, enjoy!!!

I’m 21 years old and an undergraduate. For four years, I’ve dated a guy I knew from secondary school. He was my first man but lately my love for him has diminished. This is because he would not play his role sexually, financially and in other repects. Whenever I complain, his excuse is that he is an orphan and that affects him. I’ve not asked for too much and I’ve never received the cheapest present from him. Rather, he prefers spending money on drinks with friends and strangers.

There was a time I asked him for money to do my hair and he said he was broke, only for me to discover that he took his female neighbour on a shopping spree. When I asked, he said the girl forced him to pay for a dress at the boutique!

Meanwhile, I met a 28-year-old divorcee with two kids. He is caring and satisfies me sexually, financially and even spiritually, because he is a pastor. He proposed to me, but I’m afraid. He said his father wants him to go back to his wife and not bring in any new wife. Which of these is my Mr. Right?

E.E,

Ibadan
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by nana(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2007
$$Rhino:

I find this so funny and i just can't help but share with fellow NairaLanders, enjoy!!!

I’m 21 years old and an undergraduate. For four years, I’ve dated a guy I knew from secondary school. He was my first man but lately my love for him has diminished. This is because he would not play his role sexually, financially and in other repects. Whenever I complain, his excuse is that he is an orphan and that affects him. I’ve not asked for too much and I’ve never received the cheapest present from him. Rather, he prefers spending money on drinks with friends and strangers.

There was a time I asked him for money to do my hair and he said he was broke, only for me to discover that he took his female neighbour on a shopping spree. When I asked, he said the girl forced him to pay for a dress at the boutique!

Meanwhile, I met a 28-year-old divorcee with two kids. He is caring and satisfies me sexually, financially and even spiritually, because he is a pastor. He proposed to me, but I’m afraid. He said his father wants him to go back to his wife and not bring in any new wife. Which of these is my Mr. Right?
E.E,

Ibadan

Some questions dont need answers.Bcause the guy hasn't been there for her financially,the relationship is now about to become history. Na wa o. The person should just think twice make Lord of Love no punish am.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by ssRhino: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
Nana, i am more taken back by the fact that the other guy is a Pastor and
1. Divorced
2. Having sex without being married

what kinda pastor could that be, no wonder the bible said, judgement will start from the church, cos that realy surprised me, that seems to be pastor oshodi

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by angelchi(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
forget d 1st guy him no be am n as 4 d pastor na wa o, i wonder watin him dey preach 4 church.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by nana(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
$$Rhino:

Nana, i am more taken back by the fact that the other guy is a Pastor and
1. Divorced
2. Having sex without being married

what kind of pastor could that be, no wonder the bible said, judgement will start from the church, because that realy surprised me, that seems to be pastor oshodi
Abi o.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by IykeD(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hey!, this is a case of selfishness.All you mentioned here is you, you and you.Ah Ah, gals of nowadaiz.Money, Sex etc and now you have the boldness to tell us that you are having sex with a Pastor who satisfies your Spiritual needs and most importantly your sexual needs, interesting.
Stick with your Pastor please and help him to ruin himself and leave that poor boy alone.
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by ssRhino: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
grin i think they shuold both start up a church called, Fornications Gospel church of fools, tha pastor will be preaching and the lady will be leading praise and worship, and their pikin will be collecting offerings
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by nana(f): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2007
$$Rhino:

grin i think they shuold both start up a church called, Fornications Gospel church of fools, tha pastor will be preaching and the lady will be leading praise and worship, and their pikin will be collecting offerings
Lol. . .Nice one
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by ssRhino: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
God will judge and there would be so many funny stuff for him to judge
Re: Which Of These Guys Is Mine? by katherinae(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
lololol

(1) (Reply)

Something U Wish U Culd Change About Ur Lover. / Let Us Kindly Talk About The Gay Condition / Do You Believe In Second Chances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.