Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Do You Believe In Second Chances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Second Chances? (1036 Views)

Second Chances At Love Are The Best : What To Do Differently / Second Chances / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Second Chances? by havanah: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
if a person did u wrong will u ever give him/her a chance to come back to ur life.or will u just turn away and move on??do u forget and forgive easily?and do u think its worth it?
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by havanah: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2007
for me i dont think i give a second chance but i do give a looooooong first one
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by Easybaby(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2007
What about one chance! undecided tongue tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by sanrima(f): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
yes i always try to give second chances
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by GMG(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2007
Giving someone a second chance is easier said than done. I am currently in a pleading situation with a girl whom we were somehow in a relationship and begging her to take me back, even though she is still single but finds it difficult to trust me again.

I told her how sincerely I was and I still am, but she cares about what other ppl will think and say. If it happens to me, will I give a second chance?. I guess I will, depending on the circumstance surrounding the situation.

I think it is hard for us human to give a second chance, especially in a situation where trust is involved.

I will like to hear other people's opinion on this.
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by uspry1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
Nope, not for me giving second chances to person who suddenly begs me back after telling me to better off friendship instead. I am talking about dissing me for someone else, suddenly changing his mind telling me that I WAS THE BEST ONE than current loved ones.

Oh please, I WILL NEVER GIVE HIM SECOND CHANCE!!! Why tempted to bad girls instead of me PFF!!! angry
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by havanah: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
i think its hard to mend broken hearts cry, if one goes back to the person who didnt appreciate him in the first place a part of him will be happy but another part will be lost and that part is the pride, i do think that there is no pride between people in love but once thats lost no need to loose the pride too, i think that once there has been a separation then that clowd will always hang around and will always creep to the mind at the slightest sign of a quarrel or a fight so why live our lives in fear and expectation, in my country there is a saying which means(who ever sells u sell him back and who ever buys u buy him)i guess they mean to treat people the way they treat u if they appreciate u then u'll know what to do!!
Re: Do You Believe In Second Chances? by Free(f): 1:21am On Oct 03, 2007
yea i believe in second chance , natin chance after that
but we all deserve a second chance grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? / What Is So Special About Valentine That 9ja Girls Want Kill Themselves / You're Not Married Yet:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.