Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) (35199 Views)

Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by anytexy: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sack them all whether in APC or PDP. We need sanity in Nigeria polity for a better country
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Ebubu: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartProf:
Sendforth meeting
Says who

You should know Buhari will never let him go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
Buhari gets too aloof about party issues most times it makes me worry.

This nonsense couldn't have happened under Obj PDP. Den no born that judge well . angry

Why?

Why should I use my parties resources and connections and machinery to enter office and then decamp?

Where is that done?
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by ba2remagaji: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na your papa be fool join with your grand pa
Hisbah21:
ex governor Umahi and the Dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by delejoye: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Trusting the dead to help the living is gross miscalculation.... The president that has fialied to help his own state, his region is now the one Umahi is runing to.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Intervene for the case in Appeal court while Supreme is still there.

Appeal court would at least sit 5 times before delivering their judgement, 2 months interval making almost 10 months in Appeal alone, how many months left for Umahi?
He will be ordered to return all the allowance collected since the day of defection if the Supreme Court upheld the decision.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Passionate888: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Comot body o
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
ba2remagaji:
Na your papa be fool join with your grand pa

e pain u well well hhhh
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
ex governor Umahi and the Dullard
They are in Aso Rock and you dey here for Nairaland dey bla bla bla ! Dem shoes alone can turn you into a millionaire overnight grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Saviourk: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Umahi should go and rest!

At least the sack will reduce the rate of mass defection and serve as a warning to others intending to do so.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Himtulie247:
They are in Aso Rock and you dey here for Nairaland dey bla bla bla ! Dem shoes alone can turn you into a millionaire overnight grin grin grin

you said what?
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:

This nonsense couldn't have happened under Obj PDP. Den no born that judge well . angry

U are part of the reason y the country is trash
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

you said what?
Yes ! Wetin Dem carry put for Leg Waka ! Go make you turned millionaire overnight grin grin grin
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Am beginning to love our Judges.... Mumman that loves opening his political legs wide
but this time around APC has ended him but
its not cumin out again....e go choke him.

Political flirt like Airminem angry doesn't know
where to stand and what is good for him.

uote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=111303036]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1543975405985557&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa[/quote]
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Militant30:
Umahi will be begging Buhari to intervene but the Buhari I know will forget everything they discussed immediately Umahi left ASO Rock.

Someone that doesn't know his parlour in ASO Rock.
chaaaai

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
I seconded what you told him bro.

They are the ones ruining this country, if the
revolution takes place, people like him should
not be spared with the politicians because
they all the same both the Votees and the voters.

As Umahi he must leave office, same way Ihedioha vacated his own for the one that came 4th.

uote author=Kingcalls post=111304155]

U are part of the reason y the country is trash[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by masseratti: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
So who is the acting Governor now?
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Googledotcom: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
So Umahi who is arguably one of the best three governors in the country has suddenly become a good for nothing old thief.

Smh.

Nigerians don't give a Bleep about good governance. All they care about is having their preferred party candidates in power. Doesn't matter if he's the worst of the pack, just belong to a party they prefer.
You are only trying to be emotionally manipulative while forgetting to mention the facts on ground.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:

Wonders will never end! So beneath your self styled patriotism you're simply just a lawless person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Fcwilly: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Before before he was busy dragging presidential ticket of APC (Akpa-amu party Congress)
Now running upandan trying in vain to save himself from being sacked as a governor. He will surely be disgraced.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Militant30:
Umahi will be begging Buhari to intervene but the Buhari I know will forget everything they discussed immediately Umahi left ASO Rock.

Someone that doesn't know his parlour in ASO Rock.

Haha...you get bad mouth grin
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by excel101(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari that has more important fights with the Governor's and Federal Legistators. I beg go answer your name "Umahi"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Motion To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.