Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) (35200 Views)

Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Militant30:
Umahi will be begging Buhari to intervene but the Buhari I know will forget everything they discussed immediately Umahi left ASO Rock.

Someone that doesn't know his parlour in ASO Rock.
igbos can insult o grin grin

But if only you guys can channel this energy towards been politically relevant una for don zeh presidency.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Umahi is a very brilliant man I don't know how he allowed himself to be rubbished by the apc.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
I want to know if buari is bigger than the law
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by duality(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
So Umahi who is arguably one of the best three governors in the country has suddenly become a good for nothing old thief.

Smh.

Nigerians don't give a Bleep about good governance. All they care about is having their preferred party candidates in power. Doesn't matter if he's the worst of the pack, just belong to a party they prefer.

And the government you support?

Do you even agree this current government is not doing well?
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by olamike02: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
ex governor Umahi and the Dullard
Only people that hate development and love 'sheering' in mama peace voice will hate PMB and love PDP.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Kindledlight(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are part of the reason y the country is trash

But he said the simple truth
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by stasius: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Closer door meeting with Buhari no dey work oga.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by blaqoracle: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
Dullard like your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Democracy will soon be in danger after the appeal
Orubebe gangs
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
So Umahi who is arguably one of the best three governors in the country has suddenly become a good for nothing old thief.

Smh.

Nigerians don't give a Bleep about good governance. All they care about is having their preferred party candidates in power. Doesn't matter if he's the worst of the pack, just belong to a party they prefer.

Sorry he miscalculated and backfired.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Raphaeldhero(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

Dem carry nose mask dey play with their village Monarch's
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by subcbouy: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
athaboi:
He remains sacked...this should just be the standard so that these good for nothing old thieves will be checkmated
Standard under what section? It will not stand until it is written clearly in the book (constitution)
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by amuwo1980: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:
This one just miscalculate
The guy is a full, he is not versed in history or he wud have known that u can never get to power by grovel long before your enemies , even the Buhari and types he was sucking up got into power by more of violent agitation (Boko haram and sabotage) he is just a small time hustler

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Guy you bad ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Militant30:
Umahi will be begging Buhari to intervene but the Buhari I know will forget everything they discussed immediately Umahi left ASO Rock.

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by hotseat: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2022
The sacking of Governor Umahi for dumping the PDP for the APC seems to expose a lacuna in the judgements of our law courts.

The court ruled that the votes that brought him to office belong to the PDP and so the PDP should forward a replacement.

However, Lyon of Bayelsa State won the election on the ticket of the APC but because of anomalies in the documents of his deputy, he was summarily removed even before being sworn in.

The court did not say the votes belonged to the APC instead gave victory to the PDP.

Lawyers in the house, please explain to us because we are not learned as you guys claim.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Militant30:

you stay Aso rock?
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Please Good evening Nairalanders..

My name is Fidelis Precious, I hate to do this though but am in a tight corner..I can't hide it.

Am a student of Laspotech, though as a student, I teach Senior Secondary School the subject Account..
But I have not been paid salary yet.

The exam is coming up soon and the school fees is 67k
I have saved everything I have and the deadline to pay is tomorrow or else won't write exam.

Its just remaining 10k to complete..

Please help me!! My brothers and Sisters.
I have begged all my friends but no hope and the deadline is tomorrow.

Please I will pay back on the 12th of April which is when I usually receive salary.

Help me..My house rent too is expired and no food since..even to buy garri sef but its the school fees am concerned..
Please help me...
I beg you ..
My Brothers and sisters..I can even pay back.

My contact:08145077575
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2022
hotseat:
The sacking of Governor Umahi for dumping the PDP for the APC seems to expose a lacuna in the judgements of our law courts.

The court ruled that the votes that brought him to office belong to the PDP and so the PDP should forward a replacement.

However, Lyon of Bayelsa State won the election on the ticket of the APC but because of anomalies in the documents of his deputy, he was summarily removed even before being sworn in.

The court did not say the votes belonged to the APC instead gave victory to the PDP.

Lawyers in the house, please explain to us because we are not learned as you guys claim.
in this case it was given to the second highest vote next to him because the party present false candidate.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2022
helinues:

Just because of party affiliation, they want to remove Umahi and replaced him with someone like Ikpeazu or Uzodinma.

That's their average mentality

PDP urchins only support share the money people.. You don't just know!!
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Inosky: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Yeye man ran into APC, that never made him Governor in order to secure Buhari's attention and support towards 2023, and was forcing and threatening everyone in Ebonyi State into APC and not to criticize Buhari. Thunder fire the sycophants and all the ashowo politicians.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Germi9: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari discharge am sharp sharp
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 3:54am On Mar 24, 2022
omenkaLives:
Buhari gets too aloof about party issues most times it makes me worry.

This nonsense couldn't have happened under Obj PDP. Den no born that judge well . angry

Are you a friend or an enemy of the Nigerian people?.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2022
hotseat:

I think it was because it was a pre-election case, the vehicle (party) presented a certificate forger, if you want to really pursue it, the vehicle ( party) should be prosecuted for that.

My opinion as an Engineer tho
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2022
For photo op. Uust to let people he is close to buhari.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by sabidey: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2022
omenkaLives:

Smh.

that simply shows the level of worthlessness of some cranium occupied brains. Sometimes you wonder if some people have the same brain as you.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Tareq1105: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Hisbah21:

In your dreams.

Appeal Court will surely right the wrong.
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Lolzzz buahris puppet
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Rawhumper:
Am beginning to love our Judges.... Mumman that loves opening his political legs wide
but this time around APC has ended him but
its not cumin out again....e go choke him.

Political flirt like me Rawhumper doesn't know
where to stand with my low IQ and what is good for me

Well said poor boy
Re: Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol fake Eminem..... You don carry cum again. grin wink I don't really derieve pleasure to engage words with women dear..... I appreciate you guys a lot.

You won, I surrender baby cheesy.

Stay tight.

quote author=airminem post=111465663] W

ell said poor boy[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Motion To Release Nnamdi Kanu / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.