Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 (35246 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by morikee: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
You should have stop fvcking till they're matured
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by jericco1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Keep the baby
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by frozen70(f): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Do you know any married people who use condoms abeg �

Lots of married people does, especially if they don't want pregnancy at a particular time or period of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by eaglebeliever(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
My wife had our kids through CS and we live in US. There was really no help and she feels really tired. We took almost 2 years before trying to conceive again and it was condom throughout. We had our second kid and she's not even seeing her period yet but she's so scared of getting pregnant again so its condom again until we start trying for our last kid. I'm a man who has seen her cut open twice to bring out our daughters and I feel the least I can do is to standby her and make the sacrifice. It has nothing to do with being weak, having waited to conceive for 4 years, I just dread the day when she will be pregnant and regret it and blame me for it. That will be stupid, especially thinking about the prayers we made to have our first child. I feel your pain bro, my daughters are 3 years apart and I know what I go through here in America. But again, the deed is done. God will see you through. Your pain can never be compared to the pain of waiting. Let that be your consolation.

JonOfAustrlia:

Do you know any married people who use condoms abeg �

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Donaluta(m): 3:18am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
why? cheesy
Guy man done laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by therajah: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2022
They are 1 and 2 this year. By next year they would be 1 2 3 !
Though it's tough raising kids of those ages abroad, I would still say Congrats!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by SocialJustice: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
You dey crase? Na we fvck your wife? If you want die for poverty, wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by TributeNG: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations sir
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by phemmyfour: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
Go n tie her womb

Couples should learn how to enjoy sex with condom
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
IUD can fail,pills can fail.

I just hope this new contraceptive for men pulls through.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Donchieli: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Sharp guy

I salama for u

JonOfAustrlia:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Angy55(f): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Your wife is very fertile. Best cut is start using condoms.

Family planning fails some times.

Honestly speaking, it's not easy raising up kids.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by pannyman(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
What are you coming here to tell us this bull crap ? Don’t you know the consequences of children in this day and age are you not a sane person to understand the responsibility of having one child let alone three ? Omo go and get a Vasectomy Please don’t come here and bother us with matters of your penis.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by xynerise: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
How do people fvck carelessly? Come on man, you can start practicing withdrawal and stop fvcking her during ovulation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Skillsnigeria: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by FreeStuffsNG: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
what a prodigous fecundity!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Rugaria: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
How do you guys manage to mount a lady that just gave birth sef? I mean how do you do it!? I can't imagine going back there for a long time after she must have given birth.. Not like it's going to be as "sweet" like before, so why are you desperately climbing up there so quickly after the whole "violence" of giving birth!?!?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
You dey crase? Na we fvck your wife? If you want die for poverty, wetin concern us?
I just tire angry na the useless mods I blame for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by overseasnbeyond: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Well, stop fuckin

JonOfAustrlia:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by GeneralPula: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol..

But why couples no dey like use condom?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Eriokanmi: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Guy, you no dey use CD? Oga oo
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by TributeNG: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

A condom would have prevented this post

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by yunqdady: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by badboyTee(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

grin grin grin so you like Toto and you no want child you should have used protection
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Olam09(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

When she born put the kid up for adoption.. shebi una no fit keep your family business indoor so this is my advice.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by lordlugards: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

it happened to me,
The gap between my first born and third is 3 years.
Just stay calm you're going to love them latter

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Joseph08(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Naso d tin dey sweet una reach...

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Enyimbamercedes: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

No family planning method is 100% effective. With this in mind, the only way to prevent number 4 is to abstain and let her rest sir or get a vasectomy if you cannot use a condom

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by hollywater: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Ronaldo Weldon o.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Fatherfamous: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations.that is great news God will you guys the strength to take care of them all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by ShenTeh(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Where una dey for abroad?

Abeg invite me for the christening by December.

Congrats bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.