Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 (35241 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
pedestal82:

Yes I am married and I use condoms.
We use calendar method for contraception.
When ever she is on ovulation we use condoms, or state clear of sex.
My last child will be 3 on April 7th.
wow!! This is smart. So only condoms during ovulation right?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who carry the Hammer Nack am ? No be you undecided undecided undecided
See me See Wahala !!!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by lozanni(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations! You are truly a sharp shooter grin

Seriously, your case, and that of many others, show that no birth control method is 100% effective.
The birth control method also has negative side effect for women with excessive bleeding, irregular periods, pains etc
The above reasons are part of what made ordinary fellas to go for the simple condom.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by baby124: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
oh that would be so crazy. Do some really do that ?
Of course. Men do vasectomy when they have had all the children they can care for. But do your research so you go to the right person.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Coolgent(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?

I had same issue couple of years ago...
Dont abort it, after she deliver later go for implanon.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Niiade:

You are a wise man, I dont understand how the OP had to depend on one means of contraceptive.
Considering you are meant to be very concerned about your sexual health as much as hers, what happened to checking up her circle and safe periods, condoms and spermicide. You cant just be having sex as much as you want it because you are married haba when its not like teenagers that are just meeting for the first and you know the stress and toll its taking on both of you and you guys continue without considering using as many safe options as possible.

Married men use condoms and others means to ensure they stick to the plan they have for their famiies, you are endangering your wife's health please take good of your wife and your kids very well and you cant complain about the stress and more stress coming because you made the decision and here are the consequences.

Lets say your wife is emotional and wants sex, you should be logical to know how to protect yourself extensively from getting her pregnant, you are already expecting please wise up before its baby number 4 next year. Enjoy i am sure you have the finance already thats why its not bothering you much, you go dey alright las las.

Wow this is very wise
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Aaay: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Keep your dicckk in your pocket stop blaming your wife
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Kennyprince: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

You shd have opted for abstainence a little to give her time.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by pedestal82(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
wow!! This is smart. So only condoms during ovulation right?
Yes, condoms during ovulation only.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by TheManOfTheYear: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
SoapQueen:

So, it's okay for women to be loading their bodies with IUDs and birth control pills?

Wow.

I never said so.
I only stated that a vasectomy is not an easy decision for a man to take, even when he's done having children.

Nigerians sef
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

grin grin
Are you not the one pounding?

Enjoy the kids coming jaree..At least they will still grow to adults.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Munzy14(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
sync:
Go for vasectomy
I hate this...Condom or withdrawal...

Vasectomy is somehow.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by ejimatic: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
what? Ur statistics are off or I miss understood
. That is what I know about IUD .A lady may use it and still get pregnant but the pregnancy may lost naturally .That is why some don't like it because it is like aborting pregnancies. You may read more about it too online
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by okoroemeka(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Munzy14:

I hate this...Condom or withdrawal...

Vasectomy is somehow.
no need to go far just do FEMALE IMPLANT,and nack without worry
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by graceapadija: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wahala for those who can't use withdrawal method, that is the best natural method since 1900. grin congratulations op maybe this third one will even be triplets. Nothing to worry about, na abroad you dey, na government dey take care of your kids, you will surely get child support. cool grin congratulations once again
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by VicM6: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

I wan ask just one question alone then i move......Who fukk your wife give her belle?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Enyimbamercedes: 3:24am On Mar 26, 2022
bepositive11:
Are condoms as effective as vasectomy? Your comments says so

An IUD combined with the condom gives a much higher probability of not getting her pregnant.
You may not want to wear a condom so a vasectomy combined with her IUD may also have a higher probability of not having a 4th!
Sha be careful … before your kids will be like triplets

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by CoronaVirusPro: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Go for abortion if you don't want it.

Its that simple!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2022
If you fvck without condom

You eithe get pregnant or not.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Ishilove: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2022
The space between your kids are 9 months cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by incogni2o: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Kemetals:
My Brother don't get tired! as far as there is life there is always a way out. Kids are blessing. Don't regret a bit. A lot are praying to be on your condition. I understood the problem involves especially in abroad. I'd been in your shoe. I lived in abroad for almost 11 years i.e. both in Sweden and Scotland. In Sweden and Norway and most of the European countries your wife is entitled for a minimum of up to 6 months maternity leave with pay. as a husband you are entitle for paternity leave too. if this leave not enough then consider either you or your wife quitting from your job for a while to take care of the kids.. You can as well invite your mum or relative to come over to assist since paying for a nanny in abroad involves a lot of money. Thank God there are some stipends been paid for kids in most of the developed nation as far as you are staying legally.
i hope this advise could help

Hey Bro,

May I make some enquires about travelling to a Scandinavian country.

Kindly let me know how best to communicate with you

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by GloriousGbola: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Ishilove:
The space between your kids are 9 months cheesy

No mercy on the toto. sad
Dude was literally dragging bobby with his pikin sad
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Itamprince89: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Enjoy the moment brother
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Itamprince89: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin
Itamprince89:
Enjoy the moment brother
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On May 03, 2022
tsmith:

I totally feel you with 2 soon becoming 3 kids young age kids abroad. Had 2 kids under 20months and know the hell 8t can be �, but there comes a time when it'd be worth it.

How many kids did you guys plan to have? If more than 2 then keep the pregnancy.

If just 2 or you desperately need some respite then abort the baby. It's legal, safe etc

If you keep it, then you'd need to realise you can't eat your cake and still keep it. One of you (the one with lower income) may need to resign and look after the kids full time until they're all in school. The one working should know that the earning isn't one persons, it's for both and the family. Never undermine the non working parents contributions and seek to still help out at home.

In the very near future when the kids are lil grown, share similar interests etc plus passing clothes, books etc down makes economic sense for you. (Unless you're unlucky like me when younger one is as big as elder brother, so no savings there�)

Ultimately, you'd be glad you saw through the stress. Good thing too is as the kids grow, both parents can then get to prioritise themselves again, get their bodies, careers, romance etc back.

God bless you so much for this advice ma'm.
It makes absolute � perfect sense.
God bless you and your family.
Stay blessed Forever Mrs Smith.
Regards to the Mr and your wonderful boys kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:59pm On May 03, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

get a vascetomy, you no gree, don't wail here
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by bishop212(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=JonOfAustrlia post=111334057]My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired

U have been d one knacking her na Guy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 2:11am On May 30, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

How did your wife get pregnant again?.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by James289(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Get a vasectomy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.