Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 (35240 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Arizoner: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
morikee:

Reverse Cowgirl
i like sucking pussy but am afraid of cancer
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by morikee: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Arizoner:
i like sucking pussy but am afraid of cancer

Make sure she is always clean under
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Blackdisciple(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Am sorry to say she's a careless woman....

What stops her from taking preventive measures after the vendu vendu

When you ask her now she will say "I don't know I was gonna get pregnant oo"...

Oga may God help u ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Scamperlee(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing to fear about, the Lord is your strength.
It will just be 3,2,1 from 2,1
Nice sequence smiley
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Niiade(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
eaglebeliever:
My wife had our kids through CS and we live in US. There was really no help and she feels really tired. We took almost 2 years before trying to conceive again and it was condom throughout. We had our second kid and she's not even seeing her period yet but she's so scared of getting pregnant again so its condom again until we start trying for our last kid. I'm a man who has seen her cut open twice to bring out our daughters and I feel the least I can do is to standby her and make the sacrifice. It has nothing to do with being weak, having waited to conceive for 4 years, I just dread the day when she will be pregnant and regret it and blame me for it. That will be stupid, especially thinking about the prayers we made to have our first child. I feel your pain bro, my daughters are 3 years apart and I know what I go through here in America. But again, the deed is done. God will see you through. Your pain can never be compared to the pain of waiting. Let that be your consolation.

You are a wise man, I dont understand how the OP had to depend on one means of contraceptive.
Considering you are meant to be very concerned about your sexual health as much as hers, what happened to checking up her circle and safe periods, condoms and spermicide. You cant just be having sex as much as you want it because you are married haba when its not like teenagers that are just meeting for the first and you know the stress and toll its taking on both of you and you guys continue without considering using as many safe options as possible.

Married men use condoms and others means to ensure they stick to the plan they have for their famiies, you are endangering your wife's health please take good of your wife and your kids very well and you cant complain about the stress and more stress coming because you made the decision and here are the consequences.

Lets say your wife is emotional and wants sex, you should be logical to know how to protect yourself extensively from getting her pregnant, you are already expecting please wise up before its baby number 4 next year. Enjoy i am sure you have the finance already thats why its not bothering you much, you go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by missimelda01(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
yunqdady:

Simp.
Everything isn't feminism. You go soon learn
What does it have to do with feminism? Olodo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Unbreakable007: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rest joor

Mr fucker.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by yunqdady: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
simplesearch:
SMH for you! Very ungodly counsel. This shows you have no regard for God's constitution.

you are absolutely right about the above in bold.

justli:
So he should kill his child because of the difficulty of taking care of them? This is irresponsible

no... he should solve a problem that he is facing, the best way possible. the above options i gave are just ways to solve the problem at hand.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by MadamOk(f): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
I hate the question wink I'm not a sex wrestler who is hoping to win the bet
Arizoner:
how many rounds can you go in bed?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by na2016: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.
ont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?

Vent ooo bro, I understand what you are going through. Child care is not easy in obodo oyibo
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nkem96: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
God will do what? Make a what? Africans, who use religion destroy una like this? Children are not from God. Your wife, your Partner Is pregnant because you made a choice to have sexual intercourse with her when she is ovulating. The science have been here with us for ages.

Actions have consequences. Simple as ABC... Na indiscipline be una problem. A total lack of self control. Religion is for the morally weak/lazy. Why accept responsibility when I can conveniently blame either God or the Devil for the consequences of my own selfish actions?

Take am easy na�
See as you don take English finish the small book wey I never still know finish.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by PreetyAngel4U: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

Children are gifts. You guys are very fertile, thank God.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Gerrard59(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
yunqdady:

Simp.
Everything isn't feminism. You go soon learn

What has vasectomy - which benefits him as it's permanent - got to do with feminism and being a simp?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Gerrard59(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Why not?

Does he have plans for more children? What is he using the sp3rm to do after a third child?

Besides, there are reversible vasectomies.

I'm ignorant on the issue but why do majority of Nigerian men oppose vasectomy or aren't interested?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
grin grin

Do wat u gat to do.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by ehay(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
JonOfAustrlia:

Do you know any married people who use condoms abeg �

Lots of them do. They buy the carton and hid packs at the head of the bed for easy reach. Some start the deed without it and finishup with it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Trogge: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
You shouldn't have cum inside your wife, and she's a pig like one sperm and it's done. After this don't cum inside of her, I know you hate condom.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by justli: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
CowbellY:

It’s a fetus

And fetus is not living?
Then tell us, at what point does it start living? One day? One week? One months or 9months? Or is it only at the point of birth? If I can kill a child in the womb, what exactly stops me from killing one outside the womb?

Also tell us why you serve double sentence when you murder a pregnant woman.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Baby shift my womb, baby shift my womb. U Don go shift IUD commot. Congrats bro, in few years time the pressure will reduce on you guys
thank u bro
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
eaglebeliever:
My wife had our kids through CS and we live in US. There was really no help and she feels really tired. We took almost 2 years before trying to conceive again and it was condom throughout. We had our second kid and she's not even seeing her period yet but she's so scared of getting pregnant again so its condom again until we start trying for our last kid. I'm a man who has seen her cut open twice to bring out our daughters and I feel the least I can do is to standby her and make the sacrifice. It has nothing to do with being weak, having waited to conceive for 4 years, I just dread the day when she will be pregnant and regret it and blame me for it. That will be stupid, especially thinking about the prayers we made to have our first child. I feel your pain bro, my daughters are 3 years apart and I know what I go through here in America. But again, the deed is done. God will see you through. Your pain can never be compared to the pain of waiting. Let that be your consolation.

C section isnt easy.. wow but you are blessed! Thank u for the words of encouragement
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rugaria:
How do you guys manage to mount a lady that just gave birth sef? I mean how do you do it!? I can't imagine going back there for a long time after she must have given birth.. Not like it's going to be as "sweet" like before, so why are you desperately climbing up there so quickly after the whole "violence" of giving birth!?!?
u sound young. Lol dont worry u will find out 1 day
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Abeg carry go nau..afterall God is doing you a favour that others are crying for everyday!
learn to be grateful to him alone that giveth such a free gift
ijn amen
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
Be thankful, she's very fertile grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kemetals:
My Brother don't get tired! as far as there is life there is always a way out. Kids are blessing. Don't regret a bit. A lot are praying to be on your condition. I understood the problem involves especially in abroad. I'd been in your shoe. I lived in abroad for almost 11 years i.e. both in Sweden and Scotland. In Sweden and Norway and most of the European countries your wife is entitled for a minimum of up to 6 months maternity leave with pay. as a husband you are entitle for paternity leave too. if this leave not enough then consider either you or your wife quitting from your job for a while to take care of the kids.. You can as well invite your mum or relative to come over to assist since paying for a nanny in abroad involves a lot of money. Thank God there are some stipends been paid for kids in most of the developed nation as far as you are staying legally.
i hope this advise could help
which cities were u in? Yes we will get leave but its still very tiring somehow. Ur right its a blessing. Thank god we r not in the US! Where daycare is 1000 euros per child!! Chai!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by bepositive11: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Are condoms as effective as vasectomy? Your comments says so

Enyimbamercedes:

No family planning method is 100% effective. With this in mind, the only way to prevent number 4 is to abstain and let her rest sir or get a vasectomy if you cannot use a condom

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
howardhooks:
Please don't abort the baby. There has to be a way to fix your situation, maybe get a relative from here to join you and take care of the kids while you both work. I remember an uncle brought the mother inlaw who babysat his four kids for many years.
its too late not legal to abort anymore
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
ejimatic:
I am aware IUD can make you pregnant but the possibility of losing the pregnancy is 80% naturally. Take what God has given you and plan well another time that is if yiyr wife truly wants a successful birth control method. This is so because some wives deliberately plan to get pregnant and deceive thier husbands that they are on contraceptives.
what? Ur statistics are off or I miss understood
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Str8talk21:
You are complaining ehhh?
Ok...come back to Nigeria, you will have house helps to look after them.
And lest I forget, keep blaming uf wife for third pregnancy instead of blaming urself for not controlling ur urge.
LOL we thank God
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by bepositive11: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don't mind him. You're a very thoughtful husband

eaglebeliever:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by JonOfAustrlia: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
baby124:
Get a vasectomy if you don’t want any more kids. It’s really that simple.
oh that would be so crazy. Do some really do that ?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by anoziechi(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Make una come carry me...make I turn nanny for Una...how much una go pay me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.