Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 (35167 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by GloriousGbola: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
You're not a male, so you're in no position to talk on this.

Every man loves to see semen gush out after a successful orgasm. That feeling is something you can't relate to.

Hence my take, it is not so easy.

Wtf?

A. Successful orgasm grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Newness2019: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
THANK GOD AND DANCE SERIOUSLY FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE HIGHLY FAVORED OF THE LORD.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by SoapQueen(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?

Oga why not use protection since IUD devices are not 100% effective? Or practice other means of contraception. I know abstinence is out of the picture.

Please keep the baby.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Do you know any married people who use condoms abeg �

Just responding to the question you asked. Yes.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by SoapQueen(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
You're not a male, so you're in no position to talk on this.

Every man loves to see semen gush out after a successful orgasm. That feeling is something you can't relate to.

Hence my take, it is not so easy.

So, it's okay for women to be loading their bodies with IUDs and birth control pills?

Wow.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?

Get a family young member from the village to join u abroad to look after the kids. That may be cheaper long term for u guys.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by morikee: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Arizoner:
your favorite position?

Reverse Cowgirl
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Cleanworld(f): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

I think you are lucky to be in the ''Abroad''. your wife don't need to take up any job for solid 10 years because of school runs and nanny fees. she can start online business to help with income and you need to tighten up your belt and get good jobs. The lord is your strenght. Just cut your coat according to your size and what's for you will never pass you by.

Take care and congratulation.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by hdrifter11: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
By the power vested in me I hereby pronounce you kpekus daddy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Chairperson: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Send the 2 kids to naija.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Abroad costs too much childcare is very expensive and also renting. Most oyinbos pay 30% of their income to just rent alone. All that glitters is not gold.
I don't mind coming to help you babysit for as long as you want.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by GodisFirst: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Look for a nanny.
It is also an opportunity to bring to abroad a trusted family member, like a sister to come help as a Nanny.
The cost of paying a nanny abroad will be enough to facilitate the visa of the sister.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by IamGreen1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your wife is like me, like hubby will always say 'we're proud pigs cheesy.

Abortion should be legal where you're, pls terminate it if you're not really really ready for it or get a nanny or family member that can help you.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by int0x80(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Lots of them, look at where your nigga raw has led you. By the time you are through with this, all your hair will be grey. Next time, use condom, you won't die.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Did she impregnate herself?

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by bennyguytech: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congrats on the addition. It has come to stay....I think implant is much better, only for the side effects on the woman.
Although, that can be managed.

Enjoy life while it last bro
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Michhy123(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Just do let me come I will babysit for you for free.. when they are grown I can look for something doing .
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Offpoint1: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
The reason I prefer implanon....it's more effective

But wait so even with IUD your wife is pregnant

That means you guys are knacking with reckless abandone
grin werey

Go into the world and knack
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Arabaincubus: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
You will hurt yourself if that's the only place you find solace in attempt to avoid Buhari and the APC.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by simplesearch: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

A) get better contraception
B) get an abortion
C) if you are that miserable taking care of two kids, imagine how it will be with 3 kids?!

SMH for you! Very ungodly counsel. This shows you have no regard for God's constitution.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by doshiyad1: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
This life no balance

Pikin wey people dey find...e reach ur turn u dey complain

God is merciful God

I tell you, make them send the pikin give me abeg, na beg i dey beg if them no want am.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Peterkalio(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

I can work as your Baby Sitter/Nanny.
I won't charge anything, but once your babies are up to age, then you could settle me with whatever you've got
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Prechy08(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Is it your wife that is impregnating herself? Send me a picture of that child so that I will explain to him/her you really did not want him/her
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by dfrost: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Yes many. My uncles use. You wan born full everywhere?

Better still use the "A" in "ABC" - "Abstain" cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by cococandy(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Consider a vasectomy at this point. So double protection.
Ask your wife what she wants to do about the pregnancy. She’s the one to decide

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by wiringdpt(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Terminate it if you can, don't listen to them saying theyre gift from God.
JonOfAustrlia:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by adspelite(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

You need help bro.
If you're in Canada indicate
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by BNLR(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Op. The same way I felt on the news of our third son pregnancy. We both visit the doctor for abortion but the doctor advised we should keep it. Today, I am a proud father of three boys. Stay strong. You will be happy later.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by extremophile: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
quote author=Ezemarcel post=111334108]The reason I prefer implanon....it's more effective

But wait so even with IUD your wife is pregnant

That means you guys are knacking with reckless abandone[/quote]

Some medical scientists are of the opinion that the IUD doesn't prevent fertilisation of the egg, it more or less prevents implantation, while others argue that it really does prevent fertilisation. The debate is still on. And of course the IUD can and does fail, for several reasons!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by RPG2020(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Then stop puring inside sad
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Rugaria: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Arizoner:
I mounted my friend's wife day after she gave birth to a son
That must feel like diving into river Niger...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by QTCL(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.