Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone (670 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / Is It Okay For My Mother To Want Me Out Of Her House When She Lives Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone by Favyneme: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Who is Khanz Mbau?
Khanz Mbau as started earlier is the only daughter of South African Celebrity Khanyi Mbau. She was already a hot sensation due to her mum's reality TV series 'Mbau Reloaded, Always Rise on BET Africa'. However, her popularity grew more when she starred in Netflix reality TV series 'Young, Famous & African'. She was actually the only child seen in the reality TV series.

Who is Khanz Mbau Father?
Khanz Mbau father is Mandla Mthembu who is a former millionaire and dated some classy women in South Africa's Entertainment Industry. He was also married to a dancer by name Zodwa Wabantu, a controversial dancer when he was already married to. Khanz Mbau's mother Khanyi Mbau.

How Old is Khanz Mbau?
Khanz was born in 2007. She is currently 15 years old.

Where was Khanz Mbau born?
As of this moment, the actual birthplace of Khanz Mbau is unknown. She has also not disclosed details about her early life and years yet.

Is Khanz Mbau Living Alone?
Yes, her mum mentioned in Netflix reality TV series, Young, Famous & African, that her daughter Khanz Mbau lives alone in her separate apartment and she has no problem with it, considering her age. However in her own words, Khanz Mbau is her next door neighbor.

More at: https://www.favytalk.com.ng/2022/03/khanz-mbau-family-details-lifestyle.html

Re: Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone by illicit(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2022
I go fvck o tongue

If I hear any child abuse undecided
Re: Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone by dangermouse(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Very irritating pictures.

Bleached skin everywhere. undecided
Re: Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone by Uzomacharles: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2022
15 yrs kee u dere

1 Like

Re: Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone by Boogyman557: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool WEN u START de COLLECT PREEK wey senior U just for PROMOTION and WEALTH!

Even ur age and ur looks go get PROMOTION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. / Which Option Will You Choose? [Picture] / This Prof Is A Beast… He Wants Me Handcuffed And Blindfolded During Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.