Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Men - Table This Question To Yourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men - Table This Question To Yourselves (1503 Views)

Question To All... / Serrrious Question to all females? / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2011
If it were you:

What would you do,

Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by mashnino(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
mehn guy no time for shouting at 1st, but d only thing dat will bring up the anger is when i am relaxin and she cums close to me begging for 4gvnes, den dat will be hell for her, but for the mean tym we will stay 2geda but no touchin or anyfng whatsoever, just lemme know u re dre dats all, so dat her guilt will kill her
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2011
I would be calling my lawyer and asking for a divorce
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
Walk back exactly the way i came in else i may lose my life at that instant, cool then chill out a little come back, and Kill somebody angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
I would drop my hand purse im coming from the office with

Take off my suits

and NA[i]K[/i]ED AND SWEAR FOR HER so it stamps her left eye angry angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by satani22: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
I will join the action for 3some
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by HighChief4(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
Honestly, I will leave the room immediately cos extra 1sec will see to someone's death
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by jakesund(m): 1:16am On Jul 03, 2011
nice scenario. grin grin cheesy
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Osama10(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2011
satani22:

I will join the action for 3some

Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 1:29am On Jul 03, 2011
Lolz. Sure the husband that finds his wife in this situation wont start laughing, dancing & rubbing his crotch , tear his clothes and hit the road eating leaves and stones.

There is every possibility for insanity or madness
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Seun(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
I'll be like, "interesting".
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
Seun:

I'll be like, "interesting".

@Seun Pls Stop Lying grin
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Jamesdman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
I go take d dude, afta i don flatten am wif punches, i go go get my matchet!! If e neva run, Only God go save him n my b.itch-wife.~~ typical Naija, esp. Igbo man, reaction!
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by ismaeel86(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
I can never witness that kind of thing cos any man that try that shit with my wife would have received an invitation from heaven. that is the power of MAGUN
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
ismaeel86:

I can never witness that kind of thing cos any man that try that poo with my wife would have received an invitation from heaven. that is the power of MAGUN

This is so typical for your kind, Mini man. Its good you mentioned Magun cos it would come handy for u wink
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
ismaeel86:

I can never witness that kind of thing cos any man that try that poo with my wife would have received an invitation from heaven. that is the power of MAGUN

[size=18pt]MAGUN AKA FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN MINISTRIES AKA THUNDER -BOLT [/size]
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Both of them will be allowed to leave that room safely without creating any scene

but the person wey go use head carry everything na the person wey come my house begin dey preach say make i forgive, forget and take her back. I swear i will cut off such a person's head, be it from my family, hers or just a friend.

THAT MARRIAGE HAS CERTAINLY ENDED(NEVER TO BE RECONCILED) FROM THAT VERY MOMENT
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^
Best reply
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
190:

I would drop my hand purse im coming from the office with

Take off my suits

and NA[i]K[/i]ED AND SWEAR FOR HER so it stamps her left eye angry angry

cool cool
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by mykali(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
i'll send my wife packing then have some beers and watch soccer with the guy tongue
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by leuelliot(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lock them in and set the house on fire lipsrsealed
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
Bring in your kids to see them and tell ur kids to say hello to Uncle Giwa.

Snap and video them then send it to all their family member, friends and the whole web

Send your wife and Uncle Giwa outside unclothed and alert the neighbours

Afterwards, call Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson to come over, enjoy the rest of your life, u earned it.  If you are rich, fly in a Brazillian babe and jamaican babe from UK.

Don't re-marry so the lady doesn't maltreat your kids.
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by satani22: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
If u got married to me and caught me in such position having loved me whole heartedly what would u have done?
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lolz Lolz Lolz Lolz

U really want to know?
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by satani22: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2011
Yes cos i love u and wants to be ur scape goat
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
^olodo niramu angry angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Yes cos i love u and wants to be your scape goat

Shit I just screamed at home now. Wait let me tell my folks its not a ghost but a rat. Brb in a bit
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

poo I just screamed at home now. Wait let me tell my folks its not a ghost but a rat. Brb in a bit
shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
190:

shocked shocked angry angry angry

I just told my folks that Satani 22 wants to be my scapegoat. I have been grounded till further notice and I have to sleep on the floor of their room. angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry

satani22:

Yes cos i love u and wants to be your scape goat

Dude I'm speechless Oh. This one pass me. Ive never had a guy give it to me this straight before. Its too direct and gangstar. I like it slow.
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by satani22: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2011
How slow do u want it my wife to be?
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lets change topics. Come back to the thread you started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right/ Wrong To Pick Our Partners Call? / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back / Wat Ve U Ever Achieved From Boyfriend N Gurlfriend Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.