Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Men - Table This Question To Yourselves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men - Table This Question To Yourselves (1507 Views)

Question To All... / Serrrious Question to all females? / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2011
whats this cuddle yourself or what ever you call yourself

pack your tampoon and weak nyash off my thread this minute!! angry angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by leuelliot(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Bring in your kids to see them and tell your kids to say hello to Uncle Giwa.

Snap and video them then send it to all their family member, friends and the whole web

Send your wife and Uncle Giwa outside unclothed and alert the neighbours

Afterwards, call Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson to come over, enjoy the rest of your life, u earned it.  If you are rich, fly in a Brazillian babe and jamaican babe from UK.

Don't re-marry so the lady doesn't maltreat your kids.

Why send uncle Giwa outside naked it was you who did not satisfy mommy
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2011
190:

whats this cuddle yourself or what ever you call yourself

pack your tampoon and weak nyash off my thread this minute!! angry angry

U better reduce all these your languages so that when they are nominating the most romantic man on NL dem go put your name.

You never know what criteria sexkillz would use.

what did I even do to warrant what u wrote here.
leuelliot:

Why send uncle Giwa outside unclothed it was you who did not satisfy mommy

Sweety, Im not even old enough to satisfy myself, a man, let alone a mummy. I am a woman. Why do people mistake me all the time for a man. Geez!
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2011
cry cry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2011
dude Im referring to here and not there
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Flashaldrin(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2011
@topic, well it depends on the location. First of all i'v no bussiness with d man whatsoever, its between me nd my wife. I will just let my emotions run a little with no violence at all, then i'll storm out b4 i loose control.
Then afta a series of beggings nd bla bla bla, i will 4give {to err no be human again?} but i will neva 4get nd tins wuld neva b d same b/w us again.
@all of u, threatenin to bring d chimney down with violence, dnt 4get dat a man with enough guts to bleep ur wife inside ur own bedroom, hmmm, He knws wat 2 xpect nd it mite not be easy as u think.
@190, leave cuddlemii o, she is my friend!
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2011
Flashaldrin:

@topic, well it depends on the location. First of all i'v no bussiness with d man whatsoever, its between me nd my wife. I will just let my emotions run a little with no violence at all, then i'll storm out b4 i loose control.
Then afta a series of beggings nd bla bla bla, i will 4give {to err no be human again?} but i will neva 4get nd tins wuld neva b d same b/w us again.
@all of u, threatenin to bring d chimney down with violence, dnt 4get dat a man with enough guts to bleep your wife inside your own bedroom, hmmm, He knws wat 2 xpect nd it mite not be easy as u think.
@190, leave cuddlemii o, she is my friend!

Hello friend!

The cool calm collected friend!

Are u sure the anger won't come back eventually whenever you both are intimate, visions and all
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by leuelliot(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Sweety, Im not even old enough to satisfy myself, a man, let alone a mummy. I am a woman. Why do people mistake me all the time for a man. Geez!

undecided thought you were a dude grin my bad
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii wat age range are u

so i can know if u're nyashable undecided

This is a proper case of POWER PASS POWER angry angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by ismaeel86(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2011
^^ lets go back to the topic, op u are derailing and it is an offense punishable under the penal code of NL section 236 (5). so be careful.
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2011
190:

Cuddlemii wat age range are u

so i can know if u're nyashable undecided

This is a proper case of POWER PASS POWER angry angry

Age has nothing to do with being marketable. I thank God that Im old enough for consumption by my baby love, lolz.

U sha wan use me catch trips for this place abi?

ismaeel86:

^^ lets go back to the topic, op u are derailing and it is an offense punishable under the penal code of NL section 236 (5). so be careful.

U now have respect for me. I put you in your place, where the mini men keep mute and keep their heads glued to the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by ismaeel86(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2011
^^ this babe angry angry angry angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2011
Hmm, I'll fix my gaze on this cuddleme!
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2011
ismaeel86:

^^ this babe angry angry angry angry

this mini mmmmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by MMM2(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2011
Still thinking angry
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
190:

Hmm, I'll fix my gaze on this cuddleme!

Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by ismaeel86(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

this mini mmmmm grin grin grin grin grin

ok, this is getting too much. lets settle this issue in my california king bed
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by Cuddlemii: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2011
ismaeel86:

ok, this is getting too much. lets settle this issue in my california king bed

So if you don't travel out and lay on the bed u can't prove it. Stay where u r now and prove dt u r not a mini man
Re: Men - Table This Question To Yourselves by 190: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
ismaeel86:

angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving A Girl 200 Hundred On W Date For Tp Is It Wrong? / Wooing A Gurl 4 Long / How To Make Your Wife Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.