Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,638 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position (1491 Views)

Why Ahmed Gulak Is Right To Assume The National Chairmanship Position Of PDP / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / South-East PDP Begins Search For Metuh's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position by jason123: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

jason is not very smart. The boy is too daft. That is why I do not entertain him much, because I get a headache arguing with fools like him.

Both of you (ZnO and you) have not countered my points. All you did was to throw insult at an internet character . . . undecided.
Prove me wrong or forever hold your peace!!!
Re: South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position by ZnO: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2011
jason123:

Both of you (ZnO and you) have not countered my points. All you did was to throw insult at an internet character . . . undecided.
Prove me wrong or forever hold your peace!!!

What point did you want countered, dude?
Re: South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position by udezue(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
They should for what they want.
Re: South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position by ZnO: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
Both the North and SW have been playing aggressive politics since independence. The SE is only following a precedence
Re: South East Pdp Leaders Demand National Chairmanship Position by udezue(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
@Zno, u aint lying bro. Its time to play the game the way they do. No more Holy nweje. Just cut-throat politics. If they like am make dem go kiss high-voltage transformer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History of fuel price increases in Nigeria / AFRICAN UNION: Instrument Of Imperialist Rule - By Thomas C. Mountain - 2012-05 / (Breaking news) Policemen Shoots one person dead at Marina Lagos today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.