Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11334 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ladies, im tired of chating with faceless people. We need to see ourselves
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
ok
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
But ur culture doesnt forbid u from talking on skype, facebook and on Nairaland?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
Am a skype person.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
Either as a P, S, D ,E Y or Z, dont even bother saving cos im not interested. I have my pride and dnt take some uncomplementary comments from women.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
thank u.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
1.sobs = cry
2. I slp eat n wake meanin no job
3. A frnd of mine put dat dere,advert kind of
Shouts n sobs out loud
James oooooooooooo
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Satani

Just tell us what is really wrong? Now u wanna see us. What do u really need
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi guyz. . . smiley Sorry if i'm interrupting but i dont know what to do with this. . . I've Been Laughing My A.z.z Off. . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706007.0.html
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Upendo, Why are in in the habit of deleting your posts ? ]
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
If am addressing a particular person and they are done reading then I delete.Especially if doesnt benefit the public.
If its a general post I care less but anything tht borders to personal ah I let go.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
@cuddleme.
I think I pissed satani off whn I told him that my fb is private.
I am not a YIM person for real. I was wiling to get him on skype but I mentioned abt his username and he got pissed off.
But u know u can save a name by any other letter or name. So well am cool wth that.

@satani
I think you snap easy and pliz take things slowly always.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
@upendu more interesting thread out there jare. We wld all make up later
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
sleep well.nite
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Upendo, Need i say i missed out on all discussed? smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
Satani and Upendu just had their first moment smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. They both left angry
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
LOL Cuddleme!!

Check out the Romance section.I am starting a thread.
'He walked out on me after I told him I cant use his username on skype'
Pliz come console me there.Am soo broken. cry cry
Or what do u think I shud do?

@sex killz(now what sort of name is this!!) gosh grin

No you dnt miss out on anything.
Well theres nothing really to miss.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
upendo 98:

LOL Cuddleme!!

Check out the Romance section.I am starting a thread.
'He walked out on me after I told him I cant use his username on skype'
Pliz come console me there.Am soo broken. cry cry
Or what do u think I shud do?

@sex killz(now what sort of name is this!!) gosh grin

No you dnt miss out on anything.
Well theres nothing really to miss.

Im coming now lolz
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^
be careful wth that word
pray tht no pervert passes by here . grin
I once embarrased myself in a crowd .infact i was too loud everybody turned!!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
Lolz. Is the thread in General or Romance thread
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
lol
UR waiting?? chill.wht a silly thread tht would be.
it will be bashed ,derailed,maimed,swayed till it dies.
Na, i think i will just mourn alone. wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
Why not come to his new thread
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by ocee87: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ cuddleme!
LMAO!!
After breaking my heart he went to open a thread!!
OK mine will read

'HE OPENED A THREAD AFTER DESERTING ME' sad sad

@ocee87
when u laugh the world laughs with you,when you cry you cry alone!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
I'm Here to cry Wid you Baby!!! cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
Im not smiling oo even though u want me to smile. I ve forgiven whoever that  hurt me. I feel relaxed and happy with u guys. Just as if im with my family.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
Adam who hurt you? cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
Is someone feeling guilty?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
Seriously, Am i The Only one Here that Understands that all these Misfortunes befell OP in Early/middle of 2010, and then the Only Girl he felt comfortable with and went to for Solace Chose the Same Year to Desert Him? Ant that Because of that he felt Betrayed from all Angles and towards the End of 2010 Decide to Be come Satani even if it was against his wish, and vows to Use 2011 in a better Way. He wants to get back at the people that hurt him Without resorting to Violence. . . In order to do So His Personality Needs to Under Go a very Radical Change. The Only Place he feels free to Express Himself is NAIRALAND!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
Love LOve Loveee is lovely to me kiss
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
I once asked why theres so much bad things on planet earth. Casting my mind back to 2003 when i read the bible for the first time from Gen to Rev, i found out that cain was the first evil doer, then the time of Noah, then Sodom and Gomorah, then till the son of Jacob that killed all males in a NATION to avenge the rra.pe of his sister(the only duaghter of Jacob). So evil just began to multiply in the heart of men. My ex girl who i trully love, i will never forgive her for doing me evil and breaking my hrt.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
Every one has a story. I know Relationship issues and heartbreak thingz very well. I passed thru them. I also know what it feels like to have no one on your side. . . Here On NL i have 2 Names. One is real, the other is not. There is a story behind each name and most timez, you just feel the need to talk, talk and talk and allow the other party to listen listen and listen as you pour out your heart. . . When you look around and you cant find even one person that'll listen to you without judging you, without blaming you for the events befalling you, your emotions remain inside, wishing they could erupt. Sometymez it gets too much to bear that most tymez you just sit down and Cry, Yes Real tears. And when the sobs get intense, you ask God, WHY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.