Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (33494 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:
I still wonder how Tinubu managed to cultivate his national appeal?

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by drlateef: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

so? what and what makes lagos the 5th largest economy in africa and the most cosmopolitan city in africa? can u pls break it down nicely?

how is lagos the benchmark for development in nigeria and how is that down to tinubu?

what foundation and blueprint did tinubu lay for lagos? how old is lagos by the way that it is tinubu that laid the foundation and blueprint for lagos?

All your answers are on google. No ojoro in that.

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:

All your answers are on google. No ojoro in that.

Since you no that the answers are on Google, u shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions. Just copy and paste:

what and what makes lagos the 5th largest economy in africa and the most cosmopolitan city in africa? can u pls break it down nicely?

how is lagos the benchmark for development in nigeria and how is that down to tinubu?

what foundation and blueprint did tinubu lay for lagos? how old is lagos by the way that it is tinubu that laid the foundation and blueprint for lagos?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by rayopt(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

Tinubu may be old and sick and all that but here is a truth. He is not your everyday 90s politician. Dude built a legacy and a solid structure. He is hated for being consistent in a different way. Other politicians in his time would have hang on to power desperately but Tinubu was strategic. Take or leave, this is the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2022
PressMyButton:
It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
True. Tinubu is gradually becoming the next President of Nigeria in Nairaland the way Atiku was the President in Nairaland. Thanks to boys with 30k job
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Tareq1105: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Loosers squad

Sani Musa should also visit him to ask him why he couldn't get him the chairman seat he boasted he had connection as national leader to give

It doesn't matter. It's only one person can be chairman at a time.

If he promised him and he couldn't get it for him, it's an indication that he's not God hence Musa should take it like that.

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Truthisunique3: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Tareq1105:

It doesn't matter. It's only one person can be chairman at a time.

If he promised him and he couldn't get it for him, it's an indication that he's not God hence Musa should take it like that.
did he know this when he was boasting

Did he not do it before for oyegun and oshomole so why not now, is it because buhari wants to cut him to size this time
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2022
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Any offer that can make Tinubu to shelve his ambition will worth over 15trillion naira.
The dude is a master strategist.

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

You think is everyone that depends on government for survival? I only pity you cause you will die of hunger and starvation.
You'll die of heart attack soon. This is just the beginning of your salty tears. Hahahaha......
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Ok

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by drlateef: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you no that the answers are on Google, u shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions. Just copy and paste:

what and what makes lagos the 5th largest economy in africa and the most cosmopolitan city in africa? can u pls break it down nicely?

I will help you as much as possible. But you need to click the links for details of what you want:

https://www.nipc.gov.ng/2016/10/31/lagos-state-africas-5th-largest-economy/#:~:text=Lagos%20State%20Governor%20Akinwunmi%20Ambode,and%20the%20public%20sector%20to

https://theguildng.com/tinubu-laid-foundation-for-lagos-successes-obasa/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/interactive/2021/africa-cities/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7123743/

These should be enough for you.

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Hate him or love him Tinubu has network and Money.

The only person who can match him in election today's Nigeria apart from Buhari and GEJ is Atiku.

If PDP like let them loose guard and give their ticket to Wike or another lilliputian like Bala Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:

I will help you as much as possible. But you need to click the links for details of what you want:

https://www.nipc.gov.ng/2016/10/31/lagos-state-africas-5th-largest-economy/#:~:text=Lagos%20State%20Governor%20Akinwunmi%20Ambode,and%20the%20public%20sector%20to

https://theguildng.com/tinubu-laid-foundation-for-lagos-successes-obasa/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/interactive/2021/africa-cities/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7123743/

These should be enough for you.

I don't need links. Your links are only a repetition of your praise singing. Your links don't answer the questions which are a follow up to d links. But since u have read the links, then u shouldn't have any problems answering the questions:

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by bahdpersona(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Rituallistt how many percent are you that women conqueredre your cowordly tribe.
Even the fulanis have sieze your land in illorin forever and ss/se will vote them to continue their good work in sending you people permanently bto Benin republic.
Cowords
certified olodo
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by drlateef: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't need links. Your links are only a repetition of your praise singing. Your links don't answer the questions which are a follow up to d links. But since u have read the links, then u shouldn't have any problems answering the questions:

You are not a serious learner. You are just looking for arguments. If you are serious about knowing anything, you will open the links to educate yourself more fully. As I am not ready for arguments, I rest my case, and I moveey!

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:

You are not a serious learner. You are just looking for arguments. If you are serious about knowing anything, you will open the links to educate yourself more fully. As I am not ready for arguments, I rest my case, and I moveey!

Can u show me the argument u say am looking for? When did asking questions become argument? When questions are asked, what is required? Is it argument or answers?

Since you are a good teacher, am surprised u can't explain what you read in the links u shared. So if you are really interested in "teaching", then answer the following questions which your links do t answer:

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Impacting lives, which many politicians don't do.
.... Highly rational comment -
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by emerged01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
richiemcgold:

He was really patient I'll agree with you.
Very patient. He waited for this opportunity even when he can always seek for the opportunity on another party before this time

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Themandator: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Wake up guy. Ex pdp can't be national chairman and presidential candidate. I repeat Tinubu has no opponent in this race. Save it!

Until you have a law that says so just wait until May.... After today, run a check on the new NEC members past political affiliations

If Tinubu is going to fly the flag of a party it won't be that of APC
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Impacting lives, which many politicians don't do.
Close your mouth,abegi..
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:

Close your mouth,abegi..
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Honestly speaking, that guy is a political enigma that is worthy of emulation. I respect his sagacity alot. I sympathize with those that throw vitriols at him. I pray to God to be good to humanity and earn the support of the mortals in my life.
Close your mouth,abegi...
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Themandator:

Until you have a law that says so just wait until May.... After today, run a check on the new NEC members past political affiliations

If Tinubu is going to fly the flag of a party it won't be that of APC

Na bitterness dey worry una so. Hope you guys won't commit suicide when the time comes?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ukojustin: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmm they came for consolation. The game is turning against their them
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ukojustin: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmm they came for consolation. The game is turning against them
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
So tinubu no fit use one hand hold phone undecided and he wan be president.... that man need to dey home of the elderly not Aso rock abeg cheesy
It's very obvious he doesn't have the strength for naija
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is this Tinubu or chairman of miyetti ala?

Where is the hat?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by zionstaar75: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Minime10:

More of a consolation visit, for what might eventually befall him over his life time ambition grin grin
u guys are wailing and crying in deep agony yet flashing smiling emojis,real foolishness

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by zionstaar75: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Close your mouth,abegi..
so this is your new job,how pathetic!
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
so this is your new job,how pathetic!
Yes.to close the mouth of evil people that have no conscience for the suffering masses.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by zionstaar75: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Yes.to close the mouth of evil people that have no conscience for the suffering masses.
please let's know your state and your governor first.....
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
please let's know your state and your governor first.....
It's not about my state and governor.
Please, don't display dumbness and fight a general course. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie / Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.